Close

Phero Dude

Default PI/w vs. the Hulk for the ladies...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I thought I\'d give you ladies a chance to respond to my PI post, so I\'ve copied it here. No worries if you don\'t! Just thought I\'d give you the opportunity if you\'re so inclined...

Finally, after what seems like *forever* of playing around with PI/w, I\'ve actually seen some results....

Saturday I went to see the Hulk in Houston with a good guy friend of mine, Rick. It\'s a hour and a half drive from where we live to Houston, so we had plenty of time enclosed in the truck together on the way. Anyway, had 1 drop of PI/w in my hair (mixed with the styling products), another on the collar of my shirt, and about 8-10 inches of PCC on my arms mixed with a scented lotion (hard to tell exactly how much PCC since I spiraled the roller around my palm a bit before adding the lotion to it). When he came to pick me up, he said he smelled my \"perfume\" as soon as he started up the stairs, and my door was closed. Now I had several layers of scents on (I like to layer them as opposed to just spraying on some bit of smell), so he could have been smelling any one of these, but I think it was some combination of the PCC and my new perfume (Ralph- he hadn\'t ever smelled it on me before) that he was liking. When he commented about it, I held out my arm for him to sniff and he made this \"Mmmm... heavenly\" type of expression. He never responds like that to my perfumes. Hmmm.

Well, I didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary on the trip to Houston, although I was drifting off to sleep half the time. We finally got to our friends\' house to regroup and head to the theatre, and took their truck so we could all ride together. Now Eric and Rick usually have a good time together, but that night they were downright goofy, and Eric (who normally isn\'t all that keen to start up random conversations with me) kept turning around to talk to me. Once we were at the theatre, Beckie (Eric\'s wife) and Rick went to get snacks while we held the place in line, and he was all of a sudden obviously less comfortable around me (in the truck we\'d been about 3-4 feet away from each other and in line we were standing *right* next to each other). Conversation was minimal and awkward until Beckie and Rick returned.

Once the movie started, Rick became Mr. Chatterbox. GOD, he would not shut *UP*! And I\'m not talking about whispering either- he was talking in his normal voice. He talked about the movie, the book (which he and Eric had read), the special effects, told off the guy who\'s phone kept ringing... Sheesh! He does not normally do this; he\'s usually very respectful at movies. I mentioned it to him as we were walking out to the parking lot, and he said something along the lines of \"just feeling really good today\".

Anyway, that\'s the last time I wear PI to a movie theatre. Oddly, there weren\'t any other guys sitting around me to guage reactions from (it\'s a stadium seating AMC and the people to my other side were women). I wore one drop of PI/w today (on the shirt collar again) and got a head turn from an older gentleman at the grocery store and had the post office staff chatting amiably with me (very uncommon occurrance at this PO), so I think I\'ve hit my range with this stuff. Woohoo! Now on to test the TE/w.

Default Re: PI/w vs. the Hulk for the ladies...

Ya know, I had a guy friend act really uncomfortable around me several times when I was wearing PCC or EW and it was just the two of us. He was fine when there were people around--talking his head off, but he\'d get quiet and rather uncomfortable when it was just the two of us.

How was \'The Hulk\' anyway? I\'ve been debating seeing it--almost looks a little too computerized, but I like comic book stuff, so I\'m undecided.

Saw \'The Italian Job\'. It was VERY good. Would go see again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

The Hulk could have been a really great film, especially with Ang Lee directing, but I found it rather long and drawn out (it\'s two and a half hours long)- it was slow to start and didn\'t hold my attention, and the end was over the top IMHO. ILM did the animation for it, so you know it\'s good quality (Industrial Light & Magic is George Lucas\' company)- I was impressed with his hair. Hair is one of the most difficult things to animate, and it looked pretty d@mn good to me. According to Rick, the movie Hulk resembles the comic book Hulk and not so much the tv series Hulk. I think the animation blended well with the film but it was just so *boring* and seemed like it would never end.

I haven\'t seen the Italian Job, but I\'m hearing great things about it, so I might check that out this weekend. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks. Over the top was the impression I got of it.

I may wait for video on that one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Next time throw a little TE into the mix.

Thread Information