Greetings ladies;
I need some advice on saying no under particular circumstances.
I have a \"friend\" that I spend a lot of time doing \"guy things\" for. You know heavy lifting, building things etc. This has been especially true after she was in a car accident and tweeked her back. I usually have my \"stuff\" together and can take care of myself without a lot of help. The other day, I asked her to do something for me (trim the goat & \'stash) and she told me to go to the person who cuts my hair; basically \"f off\". As I thought about I realized that she doesn\'t really ever volunteer to do things for me. I realize that relationships are give and take, but at the moment I feel that I give and she takes. (She is one high maintenance broad with options--60 years old with 25 year olds trying to bag her, not exactly a barker.)
One of the things that I do is to feed her horse and let the dogs out to dump when she has to work late. I am expecting that she is going to call either today or tomorrow and ask me to do this (might be a voice mail on my cell left while I\'m at the gym). I am planning on turning her down. BUT, I\'m contemplating the best way to firmly say no, but without seeming to come across as vindictive, angry (though at the moment I am a little pissed)or hurt. Should I point out that I asked HER to do some thing for me, and now she is asking tor a favor after turning me down? Should I ask her what she is going to do for me in return? Perhaps you ladies have some suggestions??

TIA