Close

Phero Dude

Default PI/w vs. the Hulk

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Finally, after what seems like *forever* of playing around with PI/w, I\'ve actually seen some results....

Saturday I went to see the Hulk in Houston with a good guy friend of mine, Rick. It\'s a hour and a half drive from where we live to Houston, so we had plenty of time enclosed in the truck together on the way. Anyway, had 1 drop of PI/w in my hair (mixed with the styling products), another on the collar of my shirt, and about 8-10 inches of PCC on my arms mixed with a scented lotion (hard to tell exactly how much PCC since I spiraled the roller around my palm a bit before adding the lotion to it). When he came to pick me up, he said he smelled my \"perfume\" as soon as he started up the stairs, and my door was closed. Now I had several layers of scents on (I like to layer them as opposed to just spraying on some bit of smell), so he could have been smelling any one of these, but I think it was some combination of the PCC and my new perfume (Ralph- he hadn\'t ever smelled it on me before) that he was liking. When he commented about it, I held out my arm for him to sniff and he made this \"Mmmm... heavenly\" type of expression. He never responds like that to my perfumes. Hmmm.

Well, I didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary on the trip to Houston, although I was drifting off to sleep half the time. We finally got to our friends\' house to regroup and head to the theatre, and took their truck so we could all ride together. Now Eric and Rick usually have a good time together, but that night they were downright goofy, and Eric (who normally isn\'t all that keen to start up random conversations with me) kept turning around to talk to me. Once we were at the theatre, Beckie (Eric\'s wife) and Rick went to get snacks while we held the place in line, and he was all of a sudden obviously less comfortable around me (in the truck we\'d been about 3-4 feet away from each other and in line we were standing *right* next to each other). Conversation was minimal and awkward until Beckie and Rick returned.

Once the movie started, Rick became Mr. Chatterbox. GOD, he would not shut *UP*! And I\'m not talking about whispering either- he was talking in his normal voice. He talked about the movie, the book (which he and Eric had read), the special effects, told off the guy who\'s phone kept ringing... Sheesh! He does not normally do this; he\'s usually very respectful at movies. I mentioned it to him as we were walking out to the parking lot, and he said something along the lines of \"just feeling really good today\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, that\'s the last time I wear PI to a movie theatre. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Oddly, there weren\'t any other guys sitting around me to guage reactions from (it\'s a stadium seating AMC and the people to my other side were women). I wore one drop of PI/w today (on the shirt collar again) and got a head turn from an older gentleman at the grocery store and had the post office staff chatting amiably with me (very uncommon occurrance at this PO), so I think I\'ve hit my range with this stuff. Woohoo! Now on to test the TE/w. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: PI/w vs. the Hulk

Questions DVK:

1 Were you interested in this guy personally?

2. If the answer is YES did you try to convert the chattiness into anything else for your gains later on? This I think is the main object here.

3. No use trying products just to see the effects they are doing on boys, but rather to utilise the mones to obtain whatever it is you want from them.

My 2 quids.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Gee, Seadove, thanks ever so much for the words of wisdom. Phero usage is not a personal mission for me, it\'s more of an experiment- I found this site while researching a related topic and decided I\'d do a little experimenting, but you already know that. Sexual hits are not the only reason people use pheros. FTR uses them at work to loosen up the atmosphere. There\'s nothing wrong with that. If we don\'t experiment with these products we\'ll never know how well they work. That\'s exactly what I did, and what I continue to do. I\'m sorry you don\'t agree with my methods, but well, it\'s not for you to agree with, now is it? I do not need advice on when and why to use these products- I am not a child. The only reason I posted this here as opposed to the women\'s forum (where I *prefer* to post) is b/c it *does* deal with pheros, and recently I recall someone complaining about women not posting more hit stories. Well, here\'s your hit story. Move it if it\'s in the wrong place.

Phero Dude

Default Re: PI/w vs. the Hulk *DELETED*

Post deleted by franki

Phero Dude

Yeah Miss Davinchi , watch that mouth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] !

I guess the reason for people to post hit stories - Is because the want other peoples comments/opinions/advice/help.
    If u offend the ones who take their time to comment , THEY WON\'T help u in the Future and others who read this won\'t waste their efforts on you either.

Well , Its never too late for a little Sorry [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Calm down everybody....

~Peace out

Phero Dude

No, Sonny, I\'m not going to flame you or anything. My comments were directed at Seadove\'s patronizing tone more than at the general population. I\'m sorry you took these personally. You\'re absolutely right- I haven\'t been around long so I haven\'t had the chance to build up a lot of credibility. I posted the story so it would be available by search if in the future women join the forum and want to read up on this. I wasn\'t asking any questions or looking for any advice. Things I say here tend to get misinterpreted more often than not (I doubt you misinterpreted the post you replied to- I *was* being catty there and it was rather out of line, so I do apologize), so I\'ve copied my thread to the women\'s forum so they can comment IF they want to. It seems I\'m not the only one frustrated with the patronizing tone some people respond to our posts with, so I think for a while I\'ll follow their lead and stick to the women\'s and open forums. Moderators, pleaes feel free to remove this thread since it is now a duplicate.

upsidedown

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

3. No use trying products just to see the effects they are doing on boys, but rather to utilise the mones to obtain whatever it is you want from them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I sort of disagree with this thinking. I think it\'s very valuable to \"try out\" pheromones on people you\'re not intersted in just to see what they do. I think it\'s best to do your experimenting and learing on people you\'re not interested in so you can see what happens, and know what to use before you come across somebody that you are really interested in. If you\'re going to try a lousy mix, it\'s best to find out on somebody that doesn\'t matter rather than on that hot babe (or guy) that you\'re really wanting to get to know.

So, I enjoying experimenting and getting feeback on as many people as I can so I\'ll know what all the products and mixes do.

Banned User

Sonny, that is not the way we talk to each other and certainly not the way you talk to a lady! Especially when they are rare like they are on this board.

Banned User

Nice post.

Banned User

DVK

I have read my post now for the third time and I don\'t see where I was trying to patronize you.I was honestly trying to give an advice that I thought would have been useful yesterday, like the idea of the fact when you identify chattiness on a guy that would be the appropriate time you or any other person would utilise the situation to convert it into something or anything you want from that guy.Is this so bad? Don\'t forget that this is a forum of exchanging ideas and I chipped in my 2 cents.

Anyway, I apologize, I\'m being slammed in so many fronts here I\'m not interested in opening another frontier.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

IT\'s nothing seadove, don\'t worry about it.

Sonny, that is not the way we talk to each other and certainly not the way you talk to a lady! Especially when they are rare like they are on this board.

I agree with that. The obnoxious attitude some of the guys have towards our few female members appears to be pushing them off the forum. Not only do they contribute good material, they usually offer very useful insights into how women think. They have been way to generous with their insight for the amount of crap they get from some people.

Banned User

Well I guess that spit I was feeling on my head was rain then.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Well I guess that spit I was feeling on my head was rain then.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Huh?

Banned User

Nevermind Bel,

There seems to be a misunderstanding here.

We\'ll forget about it all and live happily ever after.

Nevermind Bel,

There seems to be a misunderstanding here.

We\'ll forget about it all and live happily ever after.

Good idea. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think it\'s very valuable to \"try out\" pheromones on people you\'re not intersted in just to see what they do. I think it\'s best to do your experimenting and learing on people you\'re not interested in so you can see what happens, and know what to use before you come across somebody that you are really interested in. If you\'re going to try a lousy mix, it\'s best to find out on somebody that doesn\'t matter rather than on that hot babe (or guy) that you\'re really wanting to get to know.

So, I enjoying experimenting and getting feeback on as many people as I can so I\'ll know what all the products and mixes do.

Excellent! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information