Close

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Thread: going down

Stranger

Default going down

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just have a question for the open minded ladies here. Why do some women turn dowm being orally pleased?I am willing and quite good at it so I\'m told but alot of times the gals are very hesitant about it. Saying it is discusting etc.. I could care less about what they do to me I just like the feeling I get when I turn them on.

Phero Dude

Default Re: going down

Welcome to the club. I love giving it just as much at getting, and getting her off is just as much fun (especially when she\'s loud, and grabs the back of my head and rips my hair...uhhh, ok, back on topic). I\'ve heard a few say it\'s b/c they\'re insecure about themselves down there, or they aren\'t comfortable enough to let you go down on them; but they\'re willing to go down on you instead; but I\'m no expert, I\'m just another guy out there trying to make sure women are happy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

-Jon

If you are offering, I am taking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have no idea why any woman would turn that down, unless the guy wasn\'t very good at it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Score one for Jon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I really hesitate to post about this b/c I am starting to sound like the relationship shrink. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] However, since you asked I\'ll tell you what I think. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I think that a lot of women are not comfortable with themselves- with their bodies and sexuality. Many women are being truthful when they deny masturbating- especially younger ones. Either they\'re reluctant to try stimulating themselves or they *do* and are ashamed to admit it. I know that\'s how it was with me for years- I felt it was so taboo to even *try* to masturbate (I\'m not big on breaking rules), but then I\'d get brave and experiment a little and feel ashamed. I didn\'t get a whole lot of pleasure out of it then. SO, when a guy, even if we were seriously dating, wanted to go down on me, I was always hesitant. I couldn\'t tell him what I liked becuase I didn\'t *know* what I liked, and that made me feel even worse. I just sort of felt like he was wasting his time down there and I didn\'t want him to get bored, so I\'d reverse the situation and he\'d stop asking uncomfortable questions. I don\'t have that problem anymore, but it took a while for me to get over that mental block I\'d thrown up- it was definitely a slow process.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question (at least from my point of view- can\'t speak for all the ladies). The way I see it, it doesn\'t matter how good you are at it (or how good you think you are) if the woman\'s mind is not in the right place- she has to want it too, and not be scared to let herself go.

Phero Pharaoh

I don\'t know any solutions. I CAN tell you that it always seems to be the younger females that are like that. It\'s definetly an insecurity thing.

To quote one girl: \"I feel sorry for you being down there.\"
    Me:\"Huh!? what d\'ya mean??\"
    Girl: \"It\'d be disgusting. Doesn\'t it smell??\"
    Me:\"NO WAY!!! Smells good. ...Tastes good. I LOVE going down on you!\"

Most girls relax after you reassure them that you LOVE being down there.

It\'s surprising how many girls haven\'t had a guy even try going down on them. No wonder they are insecure about it.

I remember my top three lovers because of how talented they were at oral. If a guy has mastered the skill, it can become very addicting to a woman. Women really need to guide men, by showing them when they hit \"the\" spot. This is no time for a woman to be a lady. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Some women find it disgusting to go down with a guy and for the same reason thinks that the guy hates going down with her.

There\'s also all those guys out there complaining about the \'fish\' smell that some women have. And since most women aren\'t flexible enough to get as close as a guy would be to see if they smell fishy, they can be a bit insecure about being rejected and grossing some guy out. If you\'ve never had a guy do it, or if you\'ve been with a guy who was not into giving women oral, it can be a bit intimidating.

But then a guy does it right, and you forget why you ever wanted them to stop... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I remember my top three lovers because of how talented they were at oral. If a guy has mastered the skill, it can become very addicting to a woman. Women really need to guide men, by showing them when they hit \"the\" spot. This is no time for a woman to be a lady. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I have a very long and large tongue and I can play with it very well [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I have a very long and large tongue and I can play with it very well

Maybe you can knock one of my top three down. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

@Skyy

Dude .. you are not meant to knock her unconcious wit dat thang. I don\'t know but the words long, large and tongue in one sentence doesn\'t sound attracting to me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Elana, I am still waitin\' for your visit ... you\'d have to adjust your ranking completely. I don\'t think someone will knock me from places 1-149 that easily [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Elana, I am still waitin\' for your visit ...

Let\'s pick a country and meet in the middle.

I don\'t know but the words long, large and tongue in one sentence doesn\'t sound attracting to me .

It does to me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Ok,ok ... but I wasn\'t talking about \"I\'ll lick you with my tongue till you get wet enough to take my long, large cock\"

In the middle ? Ok .. I guess that\'s the north pole, south pole, on the ground of the sea or russia then.

Phero Pro

My first two experiences with girls of the female persuasion were eating pussy.

I revel in it. The taste and smell are satisfying and erotic; the first few times I did it, I felt a tingling at the base of my spine, which was absolutely wonderful. I tell you, half the time, I could just get down there and HUFF! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Each girl tastes a little bit different, and responds in her own way. Licking and sucking at that wetness is a beautiful way to explore and encourage your partner\'s arousal! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

In fact, when I had a mustache and beard, I\'d never wash up after eating pussy until I had to.

Gerund &lt;------ knows what he likes! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

In fact, when I had a mustache and beard, I\'d never wash up after eating pussy until I had to.

Gerund &lt;------ knows what he likes! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That smell is better than ANY cup of coffee!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] GERUND!!! IF you ever run for President...you\'ve got my vote!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Gerund for President! He\'s for the flavor saver!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Taste like ssshicken!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

&lt;chuckle&gt; Alright!

And you could head up my new governmental agency, The Ministry of Sex, and be in charge of implementing some revolutionary policies! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

&lt;chuckle&gt; Alright!

And you could head up my new governmental agency, The Ministry of Sex, and be in charge of implementing some revolutionary policies! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSir! I vould ve honored Signor G! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum Furburger-
    Great question...somebody had to ask!

DVK &amp; SRH-

Great responses! I have to agree w/ both of you. IMHO, I think younger and/or less secure girls tend to have more of a problem and do seem to harbor this assumption that they exude something malodorous down under. In some cases, it\'s just a matter of timing, of the month that is, so I just go w/ other types of manual stimulation...using my hands (or whatever may be handy)to please her. I find they appreciate that you are understanding of their concerns and willing to bring them pleasure at a time when they seem to be especially self-conscious about their bodies, hygeine and stuff. And, yes, some just find the whole idea to be gross...too bad for both of us.

Bundyburger-
    I think you are right about the reassurance thing. If I sense that her hesitation (or refusal) to recieve oral pleasure is due to insecurity, then it is helpful for her to understand that you enjoy giving as much as they will enjoy receiving. I find that when I explain how much it turns me on and that I LOVE giving oral most girls do relax and enjoy at that point. I remember a gal who said that she just didn\'t enjoy it, which I refused to beleive...had to be something else going on. She evetually let me go down on her, so as to not disappoint me and allow me the pleasure that I derive from it. Guess what? Turned out that she DOES enjoy it, but she never had a lover who knew what the hell he was doing. But for others...no way...never ever...yuck and shtuff like that. Oh well. Of course, there are girls who just don\'t practice the best hygeine when it comes to their love muffin and there have been times that I\'ve declined. Or, perhaps, she needed to visit her gyno to be checked out for a problem of some sort that may cause things to become acutely funkified...I believe this was covered in another thread a wile back.

Anyway...great posts folks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Give me nectar or give me death! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

PLEASE!! tell me what do do about a man who won\'t do the oral thang. I have a very sweet \"down there\" and he just won\'t ever do it, and I didn\'t care til the last few years but now I just crave it. I need foreplay and that\'s the best there is (oral I mean, I have no hangups about mine, it\'s clean and sweet and ready). I had a lover before I was married who just did the best oral (swooningly good), and my husband just has his own hangups and doesn\'t like to go down. He never did, and I didn\'t care til recently.

Guess I should\'ve stayed virgin til I married then I wouldn\'t even know what I was missing. HA!

That sucks, Sophie? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I assume he get\'s the pleasure of oral from you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Make sure he doesn\'t get any oral until u get some...

No, better yet, make sure he doesn\'t get ANYTHING until he goes down on you. When you\'re in bed next time, pull your pants off w/o letting him take his off, then keep pushing him down there.

If you need any help, LMK; I need some practice...

-Jon

That sucks, Sophie? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I assume he get\'s the pleasure of oral from you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Not much anymore...turnabout is fair play, I think. Do I have a bad attitude? Frustration is a terrible thing...

I don\'t think you have a bad attitude. I think he should try it at least once to see if he really likes it or not. Kinda like that whole anal sex thing. Lots of guys want it, apparently, but their ladies won\'t even try it. Might as well try it once to see if they actually DO like it. Otherwise you can\'t be open in your sexual relationship.

Does he have anything he wants you to try that you haven\'t done before? Or is he pretty much a vanilla man?

vanilla, yes that\'s a good word to describe him. I need more flavors!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I can\'t imagine seeing a pussy without wanting to put my mouth to it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Have you tried a trail of chocolate source? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

...Or even doing a total wax job one day down there and asking him to just kiss around near it. Making it TOTALLY irresistable Bewahh-hahahahahahahahaaaah... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

PLEASE!! tell me what do do about a man who won\'t do the oral thang. I have a very sweet \"down there\" and he just won\'t ever do it, and I didn\'t care til the last few years but now I just crave it. I need foreplay and that\'s the best there is (oral I mean, I have no hangups about mine, it\'s clean and sweet and ready). I had a lover before I was married who just did the best oral (swooningly good), and my husband just has his own hangups and doesn\'t like to go down. He never did, and I didn\'t care til recently.

Guess I should\'ve stayed virgin til I married then I wouldn\'t even know what I was missing. HA!

Say huh!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] You have three things you can do love. (1) Tell\'em, \"If you can\'t lick it. You can\'t stick it!\" (2) Get\'em drunk, and take advantage of him, and boogie on his face! (3) Hope and pray! There\'s no clit that should have to go unlicked. In fact, women should put in on their application...question number 2. Do you worship nectar on a daily basis? Answer: No. Response: See ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I feel sorry for ya love...not feeling a skillful tongue slowly swirling around yer clits head until that electric feeling runs down your back and grabs you by the lower cheeks, and then the puppy licks brings you over the top and makes you pop. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Tis an ugly thing to go tongueless! Every woman deserves one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Just keep talking to him, about it. Things could change. Just hope the tongue monster doesn\'t start lapping you to death in your dreams. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Call me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Advice for Sophie

Maybe you should just point out that a guy who is too squimish to please his woman orally is just NOT competitive.

You only need to speak in the past tense (as in \"former boyfriend\").

I suspect that this sentiment coming from his woman will motivate him.

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information