Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: going down

King of the coupons!

Default Re: Advice for Sophie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Maybe you should just point out that a guy who is too squimish to please his woman orally is just NOT competitive.

You only need to speak in the past tense (as in \"former boyfriend\").

I suspect that this sentiment coming from his woman will motivate him.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Squimish is right! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] When I was 15, I had intentions on trying it. Got down there, and nectar was leaking like a busted pipe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Scared me off, but the thought was burned into me thoughts. So the next time, me got me a pint of Thunderbird! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. Got a buzz, closed me eyes, stuck me tongue out a tiny bit, got the taste of nectar on me licker, and lost me FREAKING mind!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Yum Yum!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Been a nectar man every since. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Nothing like fresh nectar. It\'s the only thing that gives me grandmother\'s apple pie a run for the money!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sophie honey...I\'ll be your Huckleberry!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Advice for Sophie

Oh my, what a hot thread...yummy. I wish I had a man.....sigh...

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: going down

Sophie my advice to you would be do something like be in the kitchen, wear a short skirt with no panties, while your man is in there go to the fridge and grab a can of whip cream or even so honey, sit your ass on the counter and spread your legs and put the cream all over your pussy and tell him you got something warm for him to eat!
    I know that drives me wild when my womann has done that and that leads to more eciting and intense f cking. I love to use my tounge and even sucking on her clit, even better slide your fingers in there while you like their clit. Damn got myself horny

Stranger

If it was not illegal I would open up a store for women to come in so I could orally please them. My slogan would be cum one cum all. If only I could do it full time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Sophie my advice to you would be do something like be in the kitchen, wear a short skirt with no panties, while your man is in there go to the fridge and grab a can of whip cream or even so honey, sit your ass on the counter and spread your legs and put the cream all over your pussy and tell him you got something warm for him to eat!
    I know that drives me wild when my womann has done that and that leads to more eciting and intense f cking. I love to use my tounge and even sucking on her clit, even better slide your fingers in there while you like their clit. Damn got myself horny

Damn, that got *me* horny. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If it was not illegal I would open up a store for women to come in so I could orally please them. My slogan would be cum one cum all. If only I could do it full time.

What an entrepreneur you are! You see what half of the public wants and you give it to them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Are you searching for coworkers or better yet, \"business\" partners ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Are you searching for coworkers or better yet, \"business\" partners ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Andy, you know you only work for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Everything for the hive Elana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Everything for the hive Elana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Andy...we need to come up with a secret \"hand\" shake. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I\'d rather shake your hips ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

@Sophie
    I thought a long time about something that I might tell you to assist with your problem, but there was one question that came to my mind every time ... Why the hell did you marry someone who\'s obviously not satisfying you completely .. I mean .. you aren\'t a couple ... you\'re married. Why would someone marry someone who\'s not 100% Mr. or Mrs. Right ? Might sound cruel, but I\'d not even keep a relationship up in case the sexual part isn\'t what it\'s supposed to be, simply perfect that is. There might be things where the partners don\'t have to match 100% (actually it\'s better to have something not in common) but sex is definitely not among these things.

Phero Dude

If it was not illegal I would open up a store for women to come in so I could orally please them. My slogan would be cum one cum all. If only I could do it full time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I see one problem with this though. I mean, yes I would LOVe to make sure Elana, my GF, or a couple other select ladies know where to come when they need \"assistance\"... But just like Rob Schnider (sp?) in Deuce Biggalo, if you have a store like that, and want to be able to stay in business, you\'re going to have to take a couple for the team; and more than likely you\'re going to have to take a LOT more than a couple for the team b/c nobody else wants to and they\'re willing to pay for it from an experienced professional such as you and I... So think about that b4 we get this business venture going [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, that got *me* horny.

Its great to know that i could bring pleasure to your day and nights! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

Well it\'s all good. We would have to have certain guidelines. Number one would be cleanliness. Other that that, feeling a women pulsing at the tip of my tongue is pure heaven for me. Line em\' up I am ready!

I guess I should jump back in here....Andy your question is completely fair, and I have thought along those lines often myself. I\'ve been with the same guy over 20 years, faithfully, and when I was young I liked sex (as I do now) any sex was good. And it WAS good, because we loved each other (to be honest). There is a lot to be said for that. Even though seeing myself write this, I know I am a cynic now, and I think so called love is very overrated, for many people. I see it all the time in people my age...deep subject, we get older and wiser, etc, I won\'t bore you with all that, except to say people are very different in their 20\'s than in their 40\'s. Many don\'t even stay married that long. And love (the companionship kind) can stay good, and if you\'re lucky the sex stays good too, but not for everyone.

Well, when I hit age forty I got hornier than I ever knew I could be, and I want a lot, I want it good, and I would like for this wonderful sex to be in my marriage and not outside of it. I have tried to communicate these wants and needs to my beloved, but he is ingrained in his habits and won\'t change. So for the past 5 years I have gotten more and more frustrated sexually, because he is happy with MOTGIOWQ. (I will spell that out if anyone needs me to.) But sometimes I am on top, he has no problem with that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am not saying he is unfeeling or cold, he is a good man in a lot of ways, but sexually he needs to learn a lot.

During my thirties I was raising children and working, and I admit my sex drive was kind of frozen for a while (mostly due to exhaustion). So we didn\'t \"practice\" enough which I regret.

well, I\'ll stop now, that is just where I\'m coming from. Any comments welcome, I won\'t take offense (I think).

King of the coupons!

\"Stuck between a rock and a hard spot\" fits well in your case Sophie dear. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Whatever you decide...I got\'cha back! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Tis ashame that you\'re in your 4 0\'S WITHOUT a willing tongue. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Nectar dripping everywhere! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] As I said before on the tongue issue, and yes, it\'s my final answer...every woman should have a willing one! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Good luck! Hope he changes his mind, or sees the light. What a waste of nectar!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

*Bundy raises hand*

Man On Top, Gets Imminent Orgasm, Wife Quits ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

MOTGIOWQ - So your man\'s havin\' fun with some freaky klingon bitch and you don\'t care ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ok, I\'ll help you .... just walk right up to her and say

\"nuqneH\"

in a strong voice ... if she looks in a way that\'s not pleasing you or answers in any way say ...

\"Hab SoSlI\' Quch!\" look angry and say \"`IwlIj jachjaj\"

now feel free to hit or stab her with a Bathleth.

I'm a whopper!

This is such a nice thread.

It is one of my favorite desires.

What happened to good ol'

hersheys chocolate syroup, honey, or ice cream (make it ben & jerry's). How could anyone resist an attractive

woman with some of that as a topping?

I will admit I was one of those guy

that was repulsed by the thought of mowing the lawn (cultural reasons I guess), I don't mind oral if it adds to the

erotic adventure.
    I will admit that I am selective though, because not every woman smells the same, not to say

that their dirty but you know where I'm coming from.
    Plus other factors as well like degree of hornyness and

vibe.

Sophie if your man is unwilling well I guess your just going to have to find another method of

stimulation that may satify the craving, some creativity may be involved.

DCW

Hey Sophie...I have another idea for

you.

I had a reluctant man one time (my second husband), who didn't like giving oral...he loved receiving

it, though (big surprise!). When I finally got him to open up and tell me what the problem was, it was that he

didn't like all of the hair! So, he came home one day, and I was bald as an eagle, if you know what I mean!!! He

was reformed...loved it! And, actually, shaving makes it more stimulating for the woman to, or so I have

found.

Thankfully, my current fiancee loves it...hair or not...but I keep myself shaved to increase my own

pleasure!!

Phero Dude

Default Why I shave

Quote Originally Posted by dolly
    Thankfully, my current fiancee loves it...hair or not...but I keep myself shaved to increase my own

pleasure!!
    I'm unusual in that while I keep myself shaved, it doesn't matter (much) to me whether a gal

is shaved or not. I prefer shaved, as there's no need to worry about the ever so attractive "pull that stray hair

out of the mouth after your box lunch at the Y" moment, but that's my only concern on that. As a guy, being shaved

just feels so much more sensual, as you feel EVERYTHING, which I imagine is the case with you ladies as well.

Phero Guru

Default none

Dolly, can you elaborate a

bit on how it makes you feel better - thanks!!!

Talking Shaving

Well, I guess we can just get

right down to the nitty-gritty, huh? Basically, by removing the hair, a man can apply his lips and tongue directly

to the skin not only on the interior areas of the womans genitals, but the exterior part as well. I did not know

until I shaved that the skin on the exterior is very sensitive as well. But with all that hair, you can't feel

it!!

Phero Guru

Default none

ah ok, thanks Dolly, I sorta

thought that was it. I also know that women like to be licked at the juncture of where the legs meet the torso,

both sides - hope this helps you interested guys out there. My Sue has light hair and she doesn;t want to shave and

I've never pressed the issue, perhaps this info may change her mind.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    ah ok, thanks

Dolly, I sorta thought that was it. I also know that women like to be licked at the juncture of where the legs meet

the torso, both sides - hope this helps you interested guys out there. My Sue has light hair and she doesn;t want to

shave and I've never pressed the issue, perhaps this info may change her mind.
    Personally, I'm not all

about putting sharp objects down there, so I'm not about to ask anyone else to, either. That being said, I am fine

with it either way. They are both sexy, and each has only one unimportant drawback: hair in the mouth or scratches

on the face. I think I'll live.

Phero Guru

Default none

I had an old girlfriend who

insisted on shaving in spite of my protestations. She had very tough wiry pubic hair and the "stubble" would

actually scratch my ding dong to the point of sex becoming unpleasurable.

Talking Shaving

Whoa...not fun! Glad I

don't have that problem! Even when my stubble starts coming back, it is soft....just like the rest of me!!!!

Phero Guru

Default none

again Dolly - thanks!!! My

Sue has soft downy hair as well so I doubt she's have that problem either. Now, for the sake of good men

everywhere, would you describe how you like it done? Merci!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information