Close

Phero Pro

Default Strange reaction from a woman in front of me.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Some days ago, I applied 3 drops of AE + 1 dab of NPA + 2 dabs of APC (I think). I left my house about 30 minutes later maybe. I took the bus and sit in one of the last seats. I noticed some looks from 2 girls but I also saw something that I thought it was weird. I was sitting turned to the back of the bus (seats turned back) and was in front of a woman that should be about 24-26 years old, more or less. There was a boy that was sitting in the last seat with his gfriend. So, he was behind the girl sitting in front of me. That boy should be about 16-17 years old (not more). Some minutes later, the bus stoped and this boy and his gfriend came near the door to get out of the bus. The door was just in my left... in the right of the woman sitting in front of me (remember that I was sitting in turned back seats). So, this woman turned to the boy and believe me, she looked towards him from head to feet about 6 or 7 times in those 20 seconds, like she was thinking \"I sure would like you to f#ck me\". That seemed strange to me, since the boy was too young for her, he was dressed normally, he was just a normal looking boy. But the woman sure gave him some real intense looks... I wouldn\'t pay much attention to that if she wasn\'t moving her head up down up down up down to check out the boy. It was too damn obvious.

So, do you think that could have something to do with me using mones at that moment, right in front of her? My face should be about 4-5 feet from hers.

Any oppinion? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Strange reaction from a woman in front of me.

My personal thought, inspired also by a few recent experiences similar to yours, and backup\'d by some reports in this forum, is that the wearer of the pheros is mainly a carrier for them. If you wear pheromones near another guy, and a woman is focusing on that guy because you haven\'t caught her attention, she will perceive the pheros coming from the guy.

That makes sense since there isn\'t a lit sign that says \"hey, it\'s this guy that has the right stuff!\", so basically when wearing pheros one might play someone else\'s game if he\'s not active and trying to get some attention. This obviously doesn\'t matter on 1-on-1 situations, but since the majority of us probably uses pheros in social environments this might be a point to keep in mind.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    My personal thought, inspired also by a few recent experiences similar to yours, and backup\'d by some reports in this forum, is that the wearer of the pheros is mainly a carrier for them. If you wear pheromones near another guy, and a woman is focusing on that guy because you haven\'t caught her attention, she will perceive the pheros coming from the guy.

That makes sense since there isn\'t a lit sign that says \"hey, it\'s this guy that has the right stuff!\", so basically when wearing pheros one might play someone else\'s game if he\'s not active and trying to get some attention. This obviously doesn\'t matter on 1-on-1 situations, but since the majority of us probably uses pheros in social environments this might be a point to keep in mind.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

HOOLLLY S****TT!! HOW RIGHT CAN IT GET? So the OD hypotesis is double checked here: \"Dont wear too much 1-You may offset VNO 2-Some other jackass might benefit from it\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Well, I was not trying to get any kind of attention from that woman...

Anyway, we all left at the same bus stop (me, the woman and the other boy), so I couldn\'t see what would be the woman\'s reaction after the boy leave the bus.

Hey 2B-

Yeah, this doesn\'t seem to be an uncommon occurance. It seems that when a girl detects the mones, it\'s like she is driven to tag someone as being that sexy, stinky alpha beast and in her mind you may not \"look the part\", so to speak, and will assume that it must be the guy that is her \"type\". Does that make sense? You can\'t predict her response, necessarily. You can see this when you are out somewhere around a couple. You can see a couple across the room engaging in rather tame, normal couple interactions. And then, once you move close to them and they are in range of the pheros, you can see things start to heat up and she is usually the one to kick it up a notch. Sometimes the girl will give you that look, but won\'t act on it because she really is into her guy. Next thing you know she\'s all over the dude and before too long they\'re outta there. This can happen at normal levels of application, not just an OD...now, if this is happening 20-30 ft. away...then we\'re probably talking about an OD. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, w/ the girl on the bus, it could be possible that she has been entertaining fantasies of being w/ some hot young teenage (high testo/none producing) studboy and here you come on the scene, have just given her a nice little phero bump and she begins to exteranlize a bit of her older woman/teenage boy fantasy. Just thinking out loud here...see what you went and started. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Social Hook Up Theory doesn\'t necessarily have to result from an OD, IMHO. It could have everything to do w/ the dynamics of the environment. For example, I went out to a local bar to meet up w/ some friends(2 drops AE/m, 8\" SoE)...my buddy Chad was getting ready to move to Seattle. There is NO ONE in the whole place except the gang...mostly couples, btw. After hangin\' for awhile and having a couple of beers, the couples were getting very \"frisky\"...and I did get a few \"hungry\" looks from a couple of girls. Actually, beginning to be a problem in couple of cases, so I usually don\'t wear any -none if we\'re hanging out at someones house...I do wear SoE for the fun in seems to bring. Anyway,I can pretty much gaurantee you that all of my buddies got laid that night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] And curiously, I drank for free, except for the round I bought for Chad and his girl. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I got no OD reactions from anyone in my group nor from the bartender, in fact Chrissy was flirting w/ me which is not her normal behavior. She\'s a lesbian and not particularly feminine, but she\'s not totally butch either, I guess. Anyway, I have noticed that whenever I go there wearing pheros, she has acted very feminine (for her at least) and pretty flirtatious...at least i\'ve never seen her flirt w/ guys before, AFAICR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Whaddayagonnado? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I did get a few \"hungry\" looks from a couple of girls.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You mean they looked suave and sophisticated, like me?

Hungry

Enlightened One

This seems a common problem for some, being nice to friends is one thing, but making sure I get laid is another. Thats why NPA is useful as is A1 and WAGG and couplins is another that negates it. Pheromax ive got the feeling (new one with a1) could be the solution to an extent.

Phero Pro

Watcher, considering A1, cops and WAGG (3 phero products that are different from the rest), which one do you think allowed you to get the best results when used with other phero products?

When you use cops, do you really consider that your results are better? Or as they as good as they are without cops? I know this have been discussed...

Enlightened One

Well id say WAGG then a1 and cops although mixed in together brings interesting reactions to. Remember EW is also different from PCC, so people wanting a copulin mix might try various ratios there.

Thread Information