Close

Stranger

Default Phero OD at a Club

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Recently, I went to a fairly large club with fairly small restrooms. I decided to use PI/m and JB#1 that night. I was going to apply \"normal\" amounts at first, but because I had not seen any reactions to PI/m, I decided to lower the amount of JB#1 and seriously up the amount of PI/m I wore that night. I ended up with 15 drops of PI/m on me before I even left the house. Very little JB#1 from rolltop bottle. Upon arrival at the club, I did not see any reactions (then again there weren\'t too many people there yet), so I decided to \"refresh\" about an hour into being there.

This is when things started to go bad. I applied an additional 5-7 drops of PI/m and some more JB#1 and before even leaving the restroom stall, two guys decide to be \"tough\" and start banging on the stall like I\'m taking forever to leave. At this point, I\'m thinking WTF? It wasn\'t until after the incident, later that night, did I rethink what had happened.

By the way, when I got out of the stall, I confronted the two guys with what they did: 1). One of them just ignored me and went into the stall, used it, and left the restroom. 2). The other initially tried to start something between me and the guy going into the stall, but \"slowed his roll\" once I was focused on him.

Anyhow, this just messed up my experience at the club, even though I was aware of the possible negative OD consequences beforehand. Until now, I had not had any negative reactions (at least not major) to the pheros I have used in the past. Let me end my post with two questions: 1). I probably have already answered my own question in this post, but: Do you think the pheros could have played a role in the incident in the restroom even with me in the stall? 2). Does PI/m elicit fear in women? (I\'ve read about fear from men when wearing excessive amounts of a-none, but I don\'t remember reading anything concerning a fear reaction from women.)

Default Re: Phero OD at a Club

20 drops of PI!!! That\'s funny. 5 more drops and the HULK would be kissing your ass! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But seriously, that\'s like 10 to 15 times the normal dosage. Cut back just a little and keep us posted.

Phero Pro

2 drops of PI is an OD techniclly if were looking a numbers. Remember PI is the king of aNONE...

Phero Pro

Whoa dude! Twenty drops!? I completely agree with Exit. Two drops is on the boarder of an OD for me. There is a point between the perfect concentration and serious rxn OD. At this point you don\'t see any noticable rxns because most people are so afraid/overstimulated to look/react. It\'s when you go totally overboard that you start to see people give you a very nice 10\' circle to dance in or start pickin\' fights with ya.

For me PI/m usually gets women to either DIHL like crazy or wrinkle their nose in disgust and walk away. Now if I wear RM, the closer that I get to a OD the more anxious/fearfull women and men get around me. Hell, I can even taste it in the air if I get to this point.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    1). I probably have already answered my own question in this post, but: Do you think the pheros could have played a role in the incident in the restroom even with me in the stall? 2). Does PI/m elicit fear in women? (I\'ve read about fear from men when wearing excessive amounts of a-none, but I don\'t remember reading anything concerning a fear reaction from women.)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

(1) I would think that much PI could cause problems with you on the next block, never mind in the stall. By that point, you were smelling like a feral pig.

(2) PI can definately cause fear reactions in women. A few women find fear a sexual turn-on, most don\'t.

As bad as the human sense of smell is (compared to a dog, say) pheros still work at indetectable levels. 20 drops of PI would be causing some effects throughout the entire building.

Phero Pro

I remember one time I used i think 4-5 drops of PI and I had the worst [bad word] bone crushing head bending supercalifrajilistic mothers queen bee of all heachaches :/ I\'d hate to think what 20 would do to me...

Enlightened One

Wow, yeah ive had a few like that, skinny guys and guys that cant fight are not recommened to OD on ANone. NPA is a bit different the secret ingredients make an OD get favourable responses. If you are built itimidating to other guys well just go right ahead like me you will get away with it (might stink to hell and repel people but hey)
    There are times and places when it can be useful mostly stick to 4 drops maximum of PI 5 or 6 for a club (mens version)

Stranger

Thank you for all your input. I\'ll definitely cut back my dosage of PI/m in future situations. I suppose I really wanted to see if PI/m would work as well as I thought and went a little overboard with the amount in testing those hopes. I\'ll tone it down and hopefully I\'ll have so much success with it that I have to come here to post stories. I haven\'t posted in the past because, well, how many stories can you really hear about a guy getting his crotch rubbed before you get sick of it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Something offtopic ...

What would happen if I spiked a bottle of car polish with a bottle of Pi/m ? The best anti-theft-system in the world ?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default The Sociopathic -None OD Award

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Goes to GQ NYC, for walking into a club smelling like the North end of a South bound mule; no, like a penitentiary in your back yard; no, like Gary, Indiana; (Picture a chained, half naked Charton Heston shouting, \"Damn, stinkin\', apes!\" here.) and then, WAIT -- I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! ...and then REAPPLYING! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (Imagine Japanese extras running through the streets; and dubbed English screams of, \"Godzilla!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] here.)

That was absolutely brilliant, GQ!

I especially had a cow over, (The brass section, led by Homer Simpson and Jack Webb, is playing, \"DUM, da DUM DUM... DUM, da DUM DUM DOHHH!\" here.)
    \"This is when things started to go bad.\"

-- NOT after the 15 drops of PI (PI!) -- and pay attention to this delicate subtlety -- \"very little JB1\"; NO mind you! But after 6 more drops of PI! Then two relative betas (lamdas? zetas?), like so many moths fluttering near a campfire, try to pick a fight, until they realize their penises will shrivel up and retract; they will die of a -none contact OD; and will probably receive a post-mortem chainsaw to their assh*les; just thinking about trying to kick GQ\'s sociopathic, scary ass! (And here, imagine some soaring 60\'s new age music, and a small choir singing, \"A scary ass, a scary ass\")

GQ, do you know why there \"weren\'t too many people in the club yet\"? Because no one could get past the Humvees, checkpoints, Homeland Security in spacesuits; and slippery pools of drool from FTR and Elana; that\'s why! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In closing, the committee cannot remember another forum member more deserving of the SNOD.

Congratulations! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(Picture GQ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] accepting a pair of huge, steel wool adorned, brass balls; which are draped in ripped green trousers, and perched on a limburger cheese pedistal, here.)

Default Re: The Sociopathic -None OD Award

Stayin up late again...eh Doc?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I remember pouring half bottle of PI/m 4 years ago [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I remember pouring half bottle of PI/m 4 years ago

Ah! There\'s your problem, Akinu, that half a bottle of PI/m has yet to wash off and you\'re in a state of chronic OD! Give it a couple more years until the smell fades.

Why didn\'t you tell us earlier! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I remember pouring half bottle of PI/m 4 years ago [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You should of poured the whole thing ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Stranger

(And here, imagine some soaring 60\'s new age music, and a small choir singing, \"A scary ass, a scary ass\")

Hahahaha! Thank you, Dr. ST, for yet another entertaining post.

And now, I must accept my award. Thank you, thank you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Sum\'n smells like a baby Sasquatsch diaper pail in here! Op\'n a galdam winduh!

Thread Information