Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Celebrities without makeup

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bet a lot of you guys have seen this. Make up is that powerful eh?
    click here 1 click here 2

Christina\'s new curves?

Default Re: Celebrities without makeup

Now be honest guys...would you really have given a few of these gals a second look if they hadn\'t been wearing makeup??? Or would you have been \"rating\" them like in the 5-6 range?

Also, do you like Christina\'s \"curves\" better before or after carbo loading??

Just curious!
    -G-

King of the coupons!

Never liked women with more than lip stick, a bit of eye paint, and certs! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] And they wonder why I always wore a knife on my side before morning came! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Just in case!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Some of the celebs got cheated in the pics! You can see younger shots, and then older shots. It\'s like tight jeans...most people say, \"She\'s fine!\" I think to meeself, \"Self...Will those cheeks flop to the back of her knee caps when she unloads, or are they as tight as they appear? Will it appear that someone hit her hard with a bag of quarters, or are things nicely done? Hmmmmm the mystery of the unknown. Deduct 3 points for the unknown! She can get them back if it\'s not false advertisement once everything\'s freed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]\"

Undo your mask, and come to bed honey! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Good thoughts Mobley. Your are so right!

Phero Dude

Makeup is definitely that powerful. So is a good photographer- one who knows the ins and outs of lighting and posing. These stars, they\'re just like the rest of us. A few of them are truly born with incredible looks (like Tom Cruise, Justin Timberlake, Catherine Zeta Jones... IMO) but the rest of them, as you can see from the pics, get half of their look from personal trainers and fad diets, makeup artists and stylists, personal shoppers and assistants, etc. Take any of Kevyn Aucoin\'s books and you\'ll see the incredible transformations he was able to do with a little bit of makeup. It\'s amazing really. A lot of men say they don\'t like women who wear a lot of makeup. What you *really* mean is you don\'t like it when it\'s *obvious* that women are wearing a lot of makeup. When it\'s done right, it looks natural with one or two features played up (like Christina\'s eyes or Catherine\'s mouth). When you saw what most of those celebrities looked like with little to no makeup on (or even if they attempted to do their own makeup), I\'ll bet you weren\'t thinking \"hey there sexy mama\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Anyway, I\'ll step off the soapbox now! LOL! Just wanted to say, give that girl a break next time you start dissin her for her looks- she could be sexier than Britney Spears and you\'d never know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Yer so right DVK! In me younger days, I was tricked often by the magic of makeup. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] It taught me to look deeper into the covers for that hidden snake. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I don\'t understand why some women can\'t see that it looks like they have a layer of flour on their faces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And they think they\'re looking good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I ALWAYS bite my teeth so that I don\'t slip and say, \"Trick or treat!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I\'ve danced with the wolves, and I paid attention. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Now my judgement of the masked lovely is pretty keen. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If there was just a way to detect a person\'s nasty attitude in the beginning of a relationship...I could just send them on their way with a pink slip, and move on to the next. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Will probably have it all figured out once I\'m old and layless, and no longer be in need of answers anymore! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If there was just a way to detect a person\'s nasty attitude in the beginning of a relationship...I could just send them on their way with a pink slip, and move on to the next.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, when you figure that one out, send it MY way!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Sure would make dating a lot less painful, eh?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

True dat! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Rubber ducky....you\'re the one! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I don\'t like girls with too much makeup and I am not that surface oriented that I\'d cut out a 5 or 6.

Ahh ... aaaand *drummroll* the article about Christina is a fake fake fake ... here is an up to date pic ...

Chrissy

But not even her old curves help on her tour [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ... Maybe I should call her ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But I told her to forget to go on tour with Timberlake .. so it\'s her fault, isn\'t it ? Damn PR idiots.

Phero Dude

Hey Andy, that pic can\'t be TOO up to date b/c her hair is still blond in it. But I agree that the article could be fake. On this month\'s rolling stone she\'s the cover (with JT) and she does *NOT* look like she does in that article that was posted.

Phero Pro

Maybe she dyed her hair back ? It looked strange anyway.

Now that\'s funny!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    are you payin attention Mobes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Those transformations are about makeup, for sure, but they are more about photography. Some of the pictures are obviously touched up.

We talk about how come married men are so appealing to women -- one big difference between married men and single men is they understand (and expect, and are fine about) the difference between makeup on and makeup off.

King of the coupons!

Now that\'s funny!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    are you payin attention Mobes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I\'m paying attention Exit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Geeeeez! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] But it didn\'t cause me to show any of my 32\'s. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Hmmmmmmmmm [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I can\'t stop loving meeeeeeeeee. I stay on my miiiiiiind. I can\'t stop loving meeeeeeee. All of the time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

We talk about how come married men are so appealing to women -- one big difference between married men and single men is they understand (and expect, and are fine about) the difference between makeup on and makeup off.

Who ya fooling toots!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Married men do understand...they understand that they have to accept the makeup Queen, or get their as$ kicked! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] They\'re mature in the tolerence level to that horrorific change...Doctor Chuckle and Mister Hide!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] It\'s like the difference of a man changing into a werewolf. Now what sweet thang would go for that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] As for them being fine about it....that\'s what they SAY. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Blue eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes. Me baby\'s got blue eyyyyyyes. Like the deep blue sea..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, I\'m sorry. I thought we were having a conversation. I didn\'t realize this was about bashing women. Excuse me, carry on.

King of the coupons!

Conversation? Bashing women!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Those transformations are about makeup, for sure, but they are more about photography. Some of the pictures are obviously touched up.

The first set of pictures are pure garbage. Most of the unmadeup pics had distorted height to width ratios that made the faces look terrible.

The second set look a bit more realistic. Bad lighting and photography can make anyone look awful, tho.

You can take just about anybody (male or female) and make them a lot better through the use of makeup, lighting, and touch-up photography. You can also take those things and make anyone look horrible. I think that\'s the point here.

Also, I think FTR\'s point about married men is that they live with a woman and realize that no one can look perfect 24/7, no matter how hard they try. I\'m sure the wives have figured that out about their husbands too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Also, I think FTR\'s point about married men is that they live with a woman and realize that no one can look perfect 24/7, no matter how hard they try. I\'m sure the wives have figured that out about their husbands too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Dat rite dar! But that\'s bashing isn\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

City girls always seem to learn early. How to open up dem doors with just a smile. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I have worked with beautiful women for years. Trust me....big difference in the before and after.

I have worked with beautiful women for years. Trust me....big difference in the before and after.

Oh, I\'m not disagreeing - I\'ve put in my time behind the scenes in the theater.

I was just pointing out that some of the \"before\" pictures had been made artificially uglier by compressing or enlongating the faces.

Sorry Bassman. I wasn\'t responding to you.
    I wouldn\'t doubt it if some of those pictures were distorted.

Phero Pro

So they probably weren\'t THAT beautiful without make-up...

Phero Pro

Some of the photos have been modified a bit. Pay attention to that. You\'ll see...

Maximog- Please tell me some famous stars that look beautiful without makeup.

Banned User

Maximog- Please tell me some famous stars that look beautiful without makeup.

Personally I liked the picture of Britney Spears without make-up. Doesn\'t look bad at all.

Banned User

Most of celebrities are not models, or are not famous just because of their looks, in that arena there is a lower bar set than in something like modeling. No one made Oprah or Britney Spears pass a beauty test, they are, if you factor in the rest of the human population just average, and in most cases makeup, lighting, and a stylist can put them in the good looks model category.

I don\'t think distortion in a picture would make someone look that horrible, I could take one of the celebrities nice propped up picture and stretch it and it would not look that horrible.

Actually, they are

What everyone seems to forget here is that beauty is skin deep.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information