Close

Default Got a quick question about PAN.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I finally got my order of PPA today. Now i was reading the forum regarding PAN. But so far i only got 5 : 1 ratio for mixing. Now my question is , instead of mixing the two could i just apply them with dabs instead ?? Like 1 dab of NPA on my neck then cover it with 5 Dabs of PPA on my neck. Will that be the same thing ??? or do i just use drups instead ???

DZorro,

Phero Pro

Default Re: Got a quick question about PAN.

You don\'t need to mix them in a bottle, atomizer or whatever... you can apply them from their own bottles if you think that\'s better for you.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You don\'t need to mix them in a bottle, atomizer or whatever... you can apply them from their own bottles if you think that\'s better for you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sounds like a great suggestion. Apply seperately and once you have discovered the appropriate amounts that work for you, then you might want to consider trying a small test mix and see what happens.

Thanks for the quick answers.
    I think i might have OD a little today. But in the end it was better then before.
    I wore 1 dab of NPA on my neck, and then covered it by 3 dabs of PPA then i used 2 dabs of PPA on my face spread it all over, and then i used 1 dab of PPA on my clothes.
    Then i used 1 dab of WAGG on my shirt.
    At first i didn\'t get any reaction at all.
    I was starting getting reaction from people after 3 or 4 hours , after i applied it.
    I noticed when the hours past by , that the type of hits i was getting where beginning to get better and better, I used the new PPA by the way.It deffinantly does smell good, but i did noticed that the more time passes by the PPA started smell better and better. It has a really light muski smell. That blended real well with my own phermone signature, but i only noticed this after 4 hours after i applied it.
    But if i continue to dab like this i will run out of PPA faster then the SOE or other products i have, so i will try
    to do the PAN mix tommorow instead of dabbing,
    I do have a question to the phero guru\'s out there. When you do use PAN do you ussuelly use cologne with PAN or do you just wear PAN like i have done today ???

DZorro,

Phero Pro

What kind of hits are you refering to?

The hits i\'m reffering to are the ones where she accidently bumps into me while i\'m standing still talking to couple of colleags. Or when i\'m at work, they constantly walks around me trying to get my attention, while i\'m working.

It was funny though, but it only happend after about 4 hours i applied it, maybe it was just too much or it just needed more time to go around the office, i will try 2 dabs of NPA tommorow and cover that with PPA, and see what happens next.
    The PPA deffenantly has a strong smell, but after a coupple of hours the smell only got better after blending with my own phermone signature, has any of you also noticed this when you use PAN ???

DZorro,

Thread Information