Close

Default Pheros: On clothes they work, on skin they don\'t

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been experimenting with pheros for about 2 years. Most of the time I got no results despite trying different products, mixes, applications, amounts etc...

In these times I always applied to skin. Lately I started applying to my clothes. And I noted a big change. Now I am getting reactions. Only minor reactions, but quite constantly.

It seems like my skin type and pheros don\'t match. Could some of you explain this phenomenon? What can I do to be successful with skin application as well?

Some of you might say \"Why doesn\'t he just continue with clothes application?\". The Problem is that oil-based phero products make stains in different materials. As well, the pheros evaporate better when applied to skin. Most of the major hit stories in this forum are a result of skin application.

What do you think about it?

jebner

Phero Guru

Default Re: Pheros: On clothes they work, on skin they don\'t

I\'ve been recommending clothes for a long time now. The phero\'s build up too unless you have them dry-cleaned. It works for me and I don\'t have any skin ingestion either except in sexual situations when I do put some on my skin.

Phero Enthusiast

Try to buy an atomizer, mix Oil Based products with little gicerol, and spray them on your clothes. That will not stain if You spray from 30-40 cm distance.
    Bubu

Stranger

is AE and NPA oil based?
    also, wouldn\'t the stain come off after getting it washed?

NPA is alcohol based

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Pheros: On clothes they work, on skin they don

they work for me better on clothing too. The only point is that you have to wash the clothes 2 times to remove the smell.
    One good point : the other day I was wearing the same tshirt as the day before (with some WAGG left), and this man told me hello in the supermarket. I\'d never ever seen him before in my whole life...

It also seems that alcohol based products work better than oil based ones, maybe because it takes less time for the pheros to diffuse with alcohol.

Journeyman

If you place them on clothing does the scent degrade over time as it does on skin even if you don\'t wash them, like let\'s say A jacket? and if so how much longer does it take?

Banned User

I had TE sandalwood on my coat and it was still conciously smellable around 2 weeks later. The scent degradation is just slower on clothing, much slower.

Phero Pro

Ok well If for some reason PHEROS didnt work on skin but on your clothing, wouldnt that mean you could possibly have to much bacteria on your skin? Have you tried possibly using AXE on your skin (since it kills and stops bacteria from growing). I do admit my results do seem to imrpove when I use AXE, buts its not something I use all the time.

Why dont you do both, apply pheromones on clothing and on the skin. That will create a perfect balance between instant and sustained release of mone\'s. I usually apply the nol based products on clothing to prevent bacteria conversion and a steady release of friendlyness throught the day (thats how I get away with wearing 20 inches of SOE, it gets released much slower almost like the equivalence to 6 inches of SOE applyed on skin). to prevent staining apply it to the collar of the shirt or on any fancy designs it might have.

Default Re: Here\'s an idea for our bespectacled friends!

I\'m thinking of rubbing the pheros onto my glasses. Not on the lens, of course.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    is AE and NPA oil based?
    also, wouldn\'t the stain come off after getting it washed?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

AE is oil/ethanol based
    NPA is alcohol based

FYI- you can find all of this info in the pheromone reference material: Table of Products available at Love Scent.

Bubu, what is gicerol and where can I get it? This seems to be a good way to prevent oil-based pheros from staining.

I\'ve had good results using AXE spray. But I don\'t use it because of the bacteria. I use it because some AXE sprays have a really nice scent. So it\'s perfect as a cover scent.

Phero Dude

Read this stuff , It should answer most of your questions and give you alot of ideas on how to use the pheros to your advantage :

(Re)Reopening Skin vs Hair vs Clothing case

Also make sure to read this , so u know how to get the suckers out of your clothing 100% !

Stone labs response to phero removal !

Enjoy !

Phero Enthusiast

\"I love people giving the link of the reference instead of suggesting neverending forum search\" -akinu

Look Ive got a new e-sign! Thx TBIRD

Phero Dude

Default Cologne alcohol as vodka?

I didn\'t notice any responses to the post theorizing that, due to the alcohol content, some people might be killing their pheros with their cologne application. Any ideas on this now?

Default Re: Cologne alcohol as vodka?

\"...people might be killing their pheros with their cologne application. Any ideas on this now?\"

They were never living, so how can they die? Think salt in your sweat.

Phero Dude

Hah. Ok, I didn\'t mean killing in the literal sense. I was referring to the high alcohol content that some fragrances have. Essentially, could we be neutralizing them before the bacteria on our skin ever gets the chance? I\'m just bumping up the thread without actually bumping it. Nobody answered the question there so I thought I\'d pose it here now.

Phero Pro

Umm Kittie ... you know that at least 50% of the phero products here and almost 100% available elsewhere (except from stone labs) are alcohol based ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Uhhh, all the CS pheros, along with A1, ship as an EtOH solution. If alcohol killed -mones, then none of the CS ones would work.

Phero Dude

Default Fine, I take it back...

&lt;enormous sigh&gt; I give up. Good grief. Look now, I\'m not the one who posed the original question, thank you very much! I just thought it was interesting enough to bring up again, and that somebody might have some input. Geez. I take it back already. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: Fine, I take it back...

Awwww ... Kittie, don\'t be upset. We will be nice, promised. *poke* [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Awwww ... Kittie, don\'t be upset. We will be nice, promised. *poke* [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s oh so reassuring.

&lt;enormous sigh&gt; I give up. Good grief. Look now, I\'m not the one who posed the original question, thank you very much! I just thought it was interesting enough to bring up again, and that somebody might have some input. Geez. I take it back already. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Some marketing droid for APC started the myth that alcohol destroyed pheros as promotion for their own stuff. It should be noted that APC contains di-glycols. Note specifically the -ol ending on both di-glycol and alcohol. Di-glycols _are_ alcohols. If \"minute amounts\" of alcohol destroyed pheros, they wouldn\'t survive long in di-glycol, either [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

APC probably said that because for their product, it\'s the smell that really grabs other people\'s attention, not so much the mones since there\'s very little in it. I guess if you mix it will alcohol, the scent of APC would change and not smell the same.

Thread Information