Close

Phero Dude

Default Gettin ready to spike Curve, any suggestions?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone spiked Curve before? My girl loves it, and I was thinking about spiking a small amount w/ some NPA. Good idea, or should I stick w/ spraying it on and putting the NPA on my neck right where the Curve is?

If I do spike, what would be a good Curve:NPA drop ratio?

-Jon

Default Re: Gettin ready to spike Curve, any suggestions?

I wouldn\'t spike it in the bottle. If you want a handy refresher, get one of those small sampler bottles, put some Curve in, and spike that. I like to carry around a weakly spiked sample of Hugo Boss when I\'m out.

The other guys will have to jump in with the ratios for Curve, I\'ve never tried it, but around 5:1 probably.

Phero Dude

Yeah I\'ve got a big bottle of it, but the cap unscrews so I can get in there w/ an eyedropper and take out however much I want to make a mix in one of my small atomizers or in one of the cologne sample droppers. Anyone have any ratio\'s they would suggest?

From what I understand, the makers of NPA orignally advised people to mix NPA with cologne at a ratio of 1 part NPA to 5 parts cologne.

I can\'t remember why they started advising people to mix at 1:4, however. But I\'d try 1:5 (as the captain advised). Keep in mind, I\'m talking out of my butt; since I\'ve never spiked cologne w/mones before.

I wish I\'d remembered to bookmark that thread (the one that talked about the changing of recommended ratios). It was in the archives somewhere. I think.

Same here, I\'ve never spiked a cologne properly, but i just remember the ratios stated by LC.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    If you know how much NPA you put on, and how much Curve, you could start there. I can usually feel the effects of pheros on me, so I go for a mix where the smallest amount of phero I can feel is in the amount of cologne that makes me smell good. If I minimize the phero ratio, I can refresh the cologne during the day and let the pheros build a little. That leaves me with a gradually increasing phero signature throughout the day, which is (1) natural (your body does the same thing as you emit pheros), and (2) desirable, as I want to be wearing more as I leave the controlled work environment and head out into the wilds [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Jon

If you know how much NPA you put on, and how much Curve, you could start there. I can usually feel the effects of pheros on me, so I go for a mix where the smallest amount of phero I can feel is in the amount of cologne that makes me smell good. If I minimize the phero ratio, I can refresh the cologne during the day and let the pheros build a little. That leaves me with a gradually increasing phero signature throughout the day, which is (1) natural (your body does the same thing as you emit pheros), and (2) desirable, as I want to be wearing more as I leave the controlled work environment and head out into the wilds [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Exactly, and if you are out and you begin to smell the mones coming through the cover scent, then you have a handy refresher with a little pheromonal boost.

Thread Information