Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Taking the BI train

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t know but I\'ve had a fantasy of being with another guy for a while now but I have never had an oppourtunity to try it out. I told my best friend before (a girl) a while ago and she called me and told me today that she has a guy friend she knows who wants to meet up with me tomoro and probably hook up later on (pheromones maybe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). I later found out that it was one of my good friends that i\'ve known for a while and now I want to hook up with him too.

Question is does anyone know a phero mix that does wonders for guy and guy relationships? I think I have a idea of what to wear (3 drops of PI/m and lots of SOE rollon and maybe some AE/m) I had great success today at school with that mix and scored one of my friends a handjob from a girl he really liked (it was like 2 drops of PI/m 6 drops of AE/m and like 20 inches of SOE spread out all over my body with a few sprays of issay miakie under my pits) the girl wanted to hookup with me but I convinced her to go with my buddy since I don\'t have the time (or energy) to get into a commited relationship with a girl.

I once wore 6 drops of PI/m and a WHOLE lot of SOE rollon and lots of guys were calling me sexy and following me around [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

Any ideas?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Taking the BI train

Are you related to Phantom by any chance?

PS. I for got to say which products I have:

PI/m, AE/m, NPA/m, TE/m, a HELL of alot of SOE gels, SOE rollon and PPA/w

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Are you related to Phantom by any chance?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">who\'s that lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Also I think your using way to much, then again if you tried lower dosages and nothign happends buit these extreme dosages give u results then go with it! But im sure err I KNOW your overdosing so kick back a bit and use 1 drop of PI and maybe 1-2 drops of ae and go from there...

Also I think your using way to much, then again if you tried lower dosages and nothign happends buit these extreme dosages give u results then go with it! But im sure err I KNOW your overdosing so kick back a bit and use 1 drop of PI and maybe 1-2 drops of ae and go from there...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I\'ve tried thousands of mixes before but this one gives me interesting results (WKM#1 rules also)

Phero Pro

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I\'ve tried thousands of mixes before but this one gives me interesting results (WKM#1 rules also)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How much WKM did u apply to get the results you desired?

lol i\'m trying to remember........

I don\'t know if you\'ve seen it, but here\'s a thread by MrBear:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=78101& amp;page=12&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp ;fpart=1

Apparently, he was having good luck w/guys using PI\\m alone. He said that AE didn\'t really do much for him when it came to guys.

I also think you\'re using way too much. You\'re just wasting your mones, IMHO. But, hey, if it works for you, who am *I* to say?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey Genome-
    If you know the guy\'s already into you, then you probably don\'t need to worry anyway. I think you mentioned that you have been around him w/ mones on before...is that correct? If so, just wear what you have worn around him before. This way you will have the same phero signature that he associates w/ you already. Just a thought. Make sense to you?

Phero Pro

check out my post / http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=45304& amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp; fpart=36&amp;vc=1 /

Well if 4 dabs of WKM worked great for u then use that...the difference in ammount of mones your applying in wkm vs your first post in here is an enormous ammount..u stated 4 dabs of wkm is verge of OD but here you are going PI and AE crazy almost probably usign 4-5x the ammount of Anone... doesnt make sense does it?

Banned User

Once you start poking around, that\'s it for the manly man club. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Once you start poking around, that\'s it for the manly man club. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And should poking not be the train on his one tracked mind? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well ive had success in attracting guys while using attraction unscented and scented (more anol and some ANone seems to do the trick) SOE of course is the biggy. And strangly latley NPA on its own.

Banned User

And should poking not be the train on his one tracked mind?
    ====================

Sure, if he wants to go after that then ok. It was a semi-joke that rings true, then again having those thoughts alone takes away your manly man club pass. What I am saying is whether or not he acts on those it makes no difference if someone has a feeling like that inside. Little Timmy doesn\'t have to physcially be with a girl to know he likes girls etc.... So I guess my comment was illogical, sorry about that.

Enlightened One

Quite a few guys experiement with having a cock shoved inside of them. Just one of those growth things i guess, it happened to me about 6 years back, and guess what it isnt to bad a feeling actually. Although since having done it twice back then, ive never gone back to it and now focus only on females ( i used protection so no problems there either)

King of the coupons!

Whatever! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Each time I go to get my prostate checked, I\'m sick for the day, just from the thought of it all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Each time I pray, \"please don\'t let me start to enjoy this!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] To each his/her own...Thank God I\'m a nectar addict!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] And I hope and pray that it\'s his intentions for me to remain so. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Flip the script if you must, but I don\'t intend to step foot on that bus! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

Jesus H ahhahah, OK Elana I am wrong about all women being Bi, it seems every guy is too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (except me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Game plan for tonight.. 1 SOE gel pack split on both pits and 1 drop of PI/m behind each ear (already applied). looking for my PPA/w for couplins.... if I find it I will apply 2 dabs split on wrists.

Banned User

Genome do you live in Europe, and where are you off for tonight?

I live in New York.. i\'m going to meet up with a guy who has the hots for me around 6PM with the goal to probably hook up.

Banned User

tear that ass up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

lol, gladly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yesterday was great! Lets just say we did a alot more than talking.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well, what\'d you wear?!?! Mones, I mean. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Was it the combo you were talking about in an earlier post? SOE + PI\\m + PPA\\w ?

1 SOE gel pack split on both pits, 1 drop of PI/m behind each ear and 2 dabs of PPA/w split on wrists.

Banned User

I am sure some of the gay annoyamous guys browsing the forum would like to know how far it went and what effects you noticed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I am sure some of the gay annoyamous guys browsing the forum would like to know how far it went and what effects you noticed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think your the only one curious [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yeah it seems to have come off that way ooops, I was just wondering what happen if any salads got tossed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information