Close

Phero Dude

Default WE NEED A \"BEST POSTS\" SECTION !!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <<<Watcher :\"But good work mobley, i agree perhaps we need a page with links to the best threads ever. \">>>

Better idea :

What we really NEED is a separate Forum section , called :

BEST POSTS !

This is where the best posts from present and past times (archives and such) should be moved. Of course , NO POSTING allowed there. It should be for educational purposes ONLY !
    You could find the best information fast and effortless there !
    EVERY goddamn BOARD has such a section. I wonder why we are hanging behind so much.

There are sooooo many really good and quality posts on pheromones and on attraction in generall in the \"pheromone discussion\" Forum (also in health,open discussion and ladys section) , unfortunatly they are totally burried and hidden under all the \"trash\" \"junk\" \"offtopic\" \"newbie\" posts.

Stuff that deserves to be moved into a best posts section :

-More or less everything by Oscar , James Kohl , DrSmellThis and of course everybody else who had his random (probably rare) moment of enlightment and produced some quality material.

-A huge thread with a collection of \"love-scent users successfull mixes and application methods\" (thx to mobley he already collected lots off stuff , its easy to update now.

-A huge thread with a collection of \"well written , somehow interesting , exciting but still authentic sounding (not misleading) hit reports by fellow forum members !

-A big ol thread on game plans / attraction techniques / body language / alpha behaviour / attitude / confidence / self improovement

-A big ol thread on love making / sex techniques / what makes u a better lover / things to do and not to do in bed / crazy , funny , sensual , advanced positions / how to perform incredible oral on a woman/man / what to concentrate on (breathing , trembling , facial expressions)

and many many more !!!!

I think , the truth why the \"experienced old trees\" on this Forum post so rarely , is because its not really worth it ! The stuff gets burried under tons of nonsense posts and is forgotten 1 week later. Now See , how that would change with a best posts section. People would put MUCH more effort when creating posts , information won\'t be lost , it\'ll be in best posts forever.
    Damn , thats the only thing I hated about this Forum from day one - the way incredible information gets lost/burried and nobod seems to care [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Instead people seem to prefer dealing with the same noob questions/old questions over and over , slowing the whole (total educational , also pheromone related) process down alot !!!

I say the \"Best posts\" section shouldn\'t be strictly pheormone related , it should be \"overall self improovement with the best techniques at hand\" kind of stuff !!!

Think of the advantages , + it would be really easy maintainance ! The only thing that would require some effort is the first step :

Lets build a team of people who scan through the Forum (all posts from all times) and exctract , whatever they find VERY usefull !!!
    Besides that , everybody is free to share what he BOOKMARKED (copy pasted / backed up) , because he found it to be very quality information !

We will have a $hitload of atleast better than average posts in no time ! Then we can Move them all to best posts section and just sort out those who appear twice or don\'t really help.

Everybodys agrees , that this is a good idea ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If yes , let the moderators hear u !

Default Re: WE NEED A \"BEST POSTS\" SECTION !!!

AGREED!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Had bad experience trying to shift through the overwhelming info to find what I should get that fits my need.

Who makes the determination?

Banned User

It\'s really not that grey of an issue. I guess Franki or whoever should just make a stick post and in that post it is basically like a reference with links to each post. Such as Q. What do others think about Pheromax. and the A. would be a post of people who have experienced with PX talking about how to use it and such.

Banned User

If someone makes a good thread with question/answers and then links to informative threads like Tallmacky suggests, I can make the thread sticky. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

For example:

-------------------------

\"How much AE should I use\"

>> short answer<< >> links to useful AE threads (usage, hit stories)<<

-------------------------

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s wrong with just doing a search?

upsidedown

Well, you mentioned the posts in this new forum would be read only, and you couldn\'t add new posts to it.

At what point do you make the determination that a post is ready to be moved? Do you wait till nobody has posted for 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? The main problem I see is somebody will complain that they have something to add to a thread, but we moved it and they can\'t post in it anymore.

Phero Dude

\"At what point do you make the determination that a post is ready to be moved\"

Lol , feelin sleepy right now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ???? Don\'t make it over-complicated

It doesn\'t need to be moved , it can easily be copied [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thats what a best posts section is : A selection of gems from all around this Forum !

@FTR - thats not very clever dear [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If you don\'t know what to search for , HOW THE HELL CAN U SEARCH FOR IT ?!?!
    lemme explain :

Now if we had a best post section , u just click on it and paradise opens up :

BAMM ! U got threads answering all your pheromone related questions

BAMM! U suddenly realize there is much more you can be enlightened with / profit from :

BAMM ! You begin further educating yourself , reading the best threads/posts on seduction / self improovement / lovemaking /confidence /even penis enlarging [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] / attitude and so on.
    -When u leave the best post section , u will :
    A: Have the information u needed !
    B: Have the motivation to better yourself with the help of all the wonderfull information. Admit it , nobody is perfect or a genious on every level.In some areas you are good , in others u suck , such is life - but u can improove on those sucky areas easily if only somebody opens your eyes or pushes you to the correct information. Sometimes YOU DON\'T EVEN realize that u suck in certain things , how the hell can u search for it then ???!?!?!?

A lamea$$ empty search box isn\'t quite the same then , now is it ?
    A separate section would be much better than a boring link list. However , since people \"so far\" are leaning towards the link list version , ATLEAST make sure it\'ll be good !
    A nice clean collection of the best links to the best posts , with a nice layout (=link + short , informative description of the content ) is still better than nothing at all.

Whats next ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Lets collect links , rate them and gradually build a nice list , categorize the shizznit out of it and hope it turns out to be a good thing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    or somebody back me up on a separate \"best posts\" section [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Bump ! What the hell , why has the discussion died down ? Anything in the works ? I\'ve been busy lately , so couldn\'t keep up to date with the Forum !
    + Somebody feel me in on PHANTOMS return , did he clear things up ? All the shizznit that was talked about him in the past ? Any of that true ? Everbyody wrong ? Whats going on lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    + I don*t even care where SOUP BOY originated , but if u feel like it , explain that either .) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I think it\'s a great idea for Noobs, Mr. T. Here\'s my own \"newbie\" story, to illustrate why:

I had several years of experience with perfuming pheromones before I found this site, while surfing for pheromone information. I thought synthetic pheros were second-rate by comparison to substances used in perfuming; until I came to this site, was impressed by its comprehensiveness; and found they have their role along with the rest.

When I first came to the site, I lurked without posting for two months. I read quite a bit, most every night before bed, as the topic was fascinating. I dug through old posts by Oscar, Whitehall, Watcher (yes, even Watcher, whose old posts seem a bit more circumspect or something), Scientist, Bruce, and all the \"old pioneers.\" I also read links to the research, JVK\'s site, etc.

I was careful not to post until I really felt I had a grip on most every issue I was curious about -- who was I to break into this community and shoot my mouth off? I e-mailed Bruce telling him I thought I could contribute to his community, and he encouraged me. I probably took it too seriously. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nevertheless, by the time of my first post, I was already putting the main ideas together in my own way, though my early posts were very conservative (and short, unlike now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )No one had to tell me to \"do a search,\" because I had learned to be a good student, if I had learned anything in grad school. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

On the other hand, I was reading voraciously and frantically weeding through everything to find the \"meaty\" posts. Most people aren\'t going to have that level of interest. Of course, I still missed quite a few classics, especially by Scientist, whose posts I eventually went over with a fine-tooth comb, when I discovered you could just click on the person\'s name and find a link to all their posts.

And it was much easier back then, both because of the nature of the discussions, and their smaller number! I wish I had had some core readings listed. Much time would have been saved.

But I feel a tad bit sorry for the Newbies who are just now finding the site. There is just too much chatter to sort through. The cookbook is great; but it is no substitute for the original posts.

I would name the thread something like \"Core Readings\", and fill it with all the gems -- all the really special posts that folks with a respect for the forum find most interesting and valuable. People could take pride in their contributions to the thread. \"Mating\" is a central concern for most of us, after all. Maybe a moderator should have to approve a \"nomination\" for inclusion (without being stingy, of course).

Then the newbies could go right to that section. Maybe it should consist of more than one collection thread; or maybe the simplest and best is to have each post in the thread be a separate category with a link list underneath.

In any case, T-Bird, good idea!

Thread Information