Hello!

I´m discovering pheromones for about 9 months now and I´ve gotten
very convincing and strong hits during the last 6 months. I use AE/m/w,
NPA/m, TE, SoE, NPA, RM. Mainly I use AE and NPA, TE.

Now, I came across someting really thought provoking...

Until now it was a kind of game for me: I applied my pheros, went out,
got DIHL´s, made women flirty and chatty and did get some hot kisses.
Everything was pure fun and there was no seriousness involved.

I´m wearing pheromones everyday. And while wearing this new biological
signature (my ALTER EGO in the truest sense of the word) I got to know
my new girlfriend. I know her for 4 weeks now and we like each other very
much - we both really enjoy it when are together.

(Especially this weekend) my girlfiend made me lots of compliments, like:

- \"Oh my god you smell that nice and manly, this makes me so horny!\"
- \"I always get wet and hot when I´m close to you! I can´t believe that...\"
- \"I don´t know why, but you seem to have something special, that makes me wild...\"
- \"You look so manly! I just have to look at you and I get sexually arroused...\"

Ahem... last sunday we did it 3 times within 6 hours. And it seemed that she didn´t
want to stop even after that (at least for me) exhausting act - absolutely insatiable...

We had a SHOWER after that. A few minutes later she was horny again and we landed
on the couch again. We cuddled around for a while and we wanted to do it again, but
she seemingly had problems getting wet enough...

Then she said:

- \"Oh, I don´t know: I was so horny the last hours and since we came out from the shower
my desire diminished that much - I don´t understand it! You make me feel so different
now...\"

It was clear to me that now I didn´t had any pheros on me. I lost my \"second skin\" in the
shower. Did I loose my whole attraction? Did she really just like my \"ALTER EGO\"???

Maybe that a woman will react like that after having a lot of sex even without pheros,
but I think there wouldn´t be such a big breakdown in my attraction and her mood and
feelings for me...

What do you think?

Is it a mask (the \"phero-mask\") that I have to wear forever (as long I want to keep her
attracted)?

If there is devloping a self inflicted constrained like \"I must use my pheros before I meet her,
because otherwise perhaps she won´t like me any longer\" it would be bad...

I want her to love ME not my applied pheromones...

If a relationship is build upon something artificial - isn´t it very likely that it may collapse someday?

I would be glad if you tell me about your opinion! What would YOU do in that case???

Thank you...