Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Almost AWESOME Night Pt III but WTF is wrong w/ me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Storytime is a good idea. BTW, sounds like your buddy might screw things up here and some of it might spill over onto you and Jenna. No hurry, but you better hit her up pretty soon. Yeah, yeah, I know you have all this respect for her and wanna treat her right... Deep conversations prove she\'s a good girl with a heart... Blah, blah, blah...

Well, understand this: Girls like sex just as much as guys do (they just aren\'t as vocal about it as we are). So with that in mind, don\'t be Mr. Polite and wait to be all romantic - set up a good date and finish it off like a guy, no more \"hanging out.\" You can hang out with friends, you need to set up some action with this girl.

Just my thoughts, though...

Good luck.

Default Re: Almost AWESOME Night Pt III but WTF is wrong w/ me

Thanks Whiffy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    set up a good date and finish it off like a guy, no more \"hanging out.\" You can hang out with friends, you need to set up some action with this girl.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Whiffy- you and I are on the same page with this one.
    Jon- take care of this woman already. Give her the D. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Almost AWESOME Night Pt III but WTF is wrong w

Yes, what Whiffy said.

Phero Dude

LOL, you guys are too good :P.

It\'s kind of weird how things are though as far as the dates/whatever. See, she\'s kind of grounded right now, and when we\'re hanging out...her mom is thinking she\'s at work. If she found out she\'s w/ me, things would get real bad real quick. So, like, after she goes to night school, she comes over to Amy\'s house and chills for a couple of hours. Her mom doesn\'t even like her going over to Amy\'s house that much, but will let her do it since they\'ve been friends for like 7 years. And she doesn\'t have a cell (got taken away after she got in trouble), so she calls me, or talks to Amy and then Amy calls me. She should have her cell back soon though, so things should be able to get back to normal soon. I see the D coming her way though, it\'s just a matter of time. :P.

-Jon

Phero Enthusiast

And ... if you don\'t hit it pretty soon. May wanna lay low for a little while so you can whelt up some kind of appetite in her for you. I mean, come on ... she basically knows where you are at all times, and when you are gonna see her you rent a movie. Ehhh, better change it up, Jon. She\'s a cutie, so she\'s used to guys fawning all over her. You gotta separate yourself from the countless Johns she\'s seen before.

But I\'m proud of ya, kid. You\'re doing great.

Now hit it.

Where is our nightly update? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

No more updates, Elana, he\'s too busy getting laid it seems.

Good for Jon!

No more updates, Elana, he\'s too busy getting laid it seems.

Good for Jon!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I sure hope you are right. I am getting sick of this....\"we kissed and were all over each other.\" YAWN [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I know! what is it with teenagers today? All this kissing and talking... Doesn\'t anyone fvck anymore?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Heh, I JUST got home and was thinking... Maybe I should update the L-S crew on the lovelife. Then I get on, and viola...you guys are requesting it :P.

So anyways, things are moving along nicely...relationship wise. I haven\'t hunted down and slaughtered any kittens since Saturday morning, and let me tell you...I\'m dying right now. I don\'t know if it\'s the daily intake of L-Arginine, Yohimbe, pheros, or just the time...but OMFG I can\'t wait... I\'m holding out though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

So we\'ve hung out like every night this week. She has her cell back now, and calls me while I\'m at work and we talk some, then she calls me when she gets out of school and I head over to chill w/ them.

As for the juicy stuff, not much more is happening. We\'ve done the whole makeout/rubbing thing, but nothing really more than that. There are always other people around or we\'re in the den alone w/ the chance of someone popping in at any time. We started getting in to it heavy last night, but she said we\'re going to be \"mature\" about it and wait a little longer... I\'m thinking that means: A. NEVER or B. One month, like usual. Next Friday is going to be the one month mark, and all 4 of us are planning on going out together, then breaking off and Jenna and I are coming back to my place (if all goes well). So we\'ll see how it goes.

Oh yeah, the competition element has been tossed on me too. I talked to Tim, and he told me that Jenna was talking to Amy and telling her about her ex asking her to maybe start going back out again. She told him that she was already seeing someone (me :P) and left it at that. So that\'s good. Anyways, on to the more pressing issue... Today, I went over to see her about 7. She got out of school and was over at Amy\'s place w/ Amys\' parents. I get there, and we go to leave to go grab some food at Chili\'s. As we\'re walking out to the car, this guy pulls up in an older Explorer. He gets out, and she\'s like.... Um, Hi there Jeff, what are you doing here? I ran back in the house for a second to grab a drink, and came back out. She was talking to him, so I let her talk and started to walk to my car. They talked for like 10 secs or so, and she went over to his truck and got a piece of paper from him then came over and we left. Here\'s the story behind Jeff: He always had the hots for Jenna, but he had a GF and Jenna didn\'t really want anything to do with him. So he tells Jenna that him and his GF broke up and Jenna said that she decided to give him a chance. She did, and after going out for a couple of days his GF called him saying WTF are you doing. Long story short, he didn\'t break up w/ his GF and was trying to go out w/ Jenna. They stopped seeing each other after that. Fast forward to now, he really broke up w/ his GF and now he\'s coming back to try to get something going w/ Jenna. If I had known this, I would have gone over and talked to him when he came up, and would have given him a nice firm get the [bad word] off my turf handshake and introduce myself... But since I didn\'t know who he was and didn\'t want to interrupt, I just let it be. She told him who I was, and I guess got his # (the note. As she was leaving tonight I grabbed her backside while we were kissing, and the paper was in there. I\'m like what\'s in your pocket, and she said just a piece of paper, and grabbed my hand and pushed the paper back down in it and left.)

So I\'m going to talk to Amy tomorrow, and see whether I have anything to worry about or not... Either way, I\'m not sure whether I should sweat it or not; or whether I should let her know right now that I\'m not one to share and at the first hint of her going out w/ someone else (whether we\'re just \"dating\" or not, I don\'t like the idea that the girl I\'m going out w/ is w/ someone else) and I\'m out.

She\'s also talking about this guy named Chris. She\'s had a crush on him for like her whole life, and is getting him to come over and cut her grass this weekend. I don\'t think there\'s anything I should really think about here either, but the little insecure/jealous guy inside me starts running around after hearing this stuff.

So right now I\'m thinking I just should ignore both of these guys. Getting jealous, and showing that competition is bothering me, will do me no good and probably piss her off if I start questioning her... And if she\'s going to see other guys, she\'s going to anyways whether I be a little insecure bit*h or not. What do u guys think?

-Jon

Oh, and something else while I\'m thinking about it now :P. Guess what she told me today? The first time she met me (that first night we went out), she thought like after 20 mins that I was a jerk and not someone she would want to go out with...but after being with her a couple of hours, then the next night she realized I was \"nice\" and worth keeping around a little while. I asked her straight up what kept me around after that first night, what made her want to see me again, and she said \"I don\'t know.\"

Anyone got any pheros I can borrow?

Phero Pro

*grabsjonbyhisshouldersandstartstoshakehim*

Ahhh .. dude .. fvck her .. dammit. This crap is making my! nuts hurt. What is so mature about suppressed passion ? This is bogus crap that children come up with that wish to be mature. Either that or it\'s plain and simply just playin\' the \"you\'ll wait if you really like me\" game. This would be already too much for me in the given context especially in combination with the \"other guys issue\". I hope she explained herself really well, would be a sign of sheer disrespect otherwise ...

Phero Dude

Aww, come on Andy, cut the girl a little slack! She honestly might not realise how badly she\'s teasing Jon. I know a lot of you guys seem to think that we\'re always teasing and leading you on for the fun of it, but honestly, we don\'t physically *need* sex the way you do. Okay okay, in anticipation of the uproar *that* statement will cause around here, I should qualify that *most* women don\'t need it like men do. I mean, haven\'t we already discussed ad nauseum how men are more physical and women are more emotional about this? Anyway, all I\'m saying is, this girl is obviously not the type to just go sleeping with every Dick she meets, so it\'s entirely possible that she IS just waiting until it feels right for her. Absolutely nuthin\' wrong with that! Jon\'s patience will be rewarded too. If she feels it\'s the right time she\'ll be a whole lot more comfortable and uninhibited than if she\'s stressin\' it.

Phero Enthusiast

1. Dude, she\'s talking about other guys to you...
    2. You\'re not getting any.
    3. If you keep this crap up, she\'s gonna end up moving on (sounds like that kind of a girl to me) and you\'re gonna be kicking yourself for not turning up the heat.

Long story short: Sounds like you\'re having fun. But the fact that she\'s bringing up other guys who she used to/will/isn\'t sure about dating to YOU, whoa that\'s not good. My advice: Better grab your balls and hit this chick while she\'s still a little warm for you. Sounds like things may go downhill from here. You better work it soon.

Phero Pro

No no ... stressing it sucks anyway .. but like you said, she seems to be helluva tease for Jon. I personally have absolutely no problem to wait in a more serious case, but then again the girls always found other ways to relieve my pain. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dear Kittie, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have you always thought about the fact that the only ones that feel anything worth to mention during! sex are women ? I\'d say you need it at least like we do, but I think there\'s something like a trigger (I guess an awesome sexual experience might serve almost too well) that has to show \"her\" that she needs it like we do.

Phero Dude

Well, by \"need\" I meant a physical release. Jon hasn\'t been killing his usual quota of kittens lately so her reluctance might be mistaken as teasing. That\'s all I meant by that (geez, I knew I wasn\'t gonna get away without more explanation [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).

Have you always thought about the fact that the only ones that feel anything worth to mention during! sex are women ?

Hmm. So men don\'t feel anything worth mentioning? &lt;need an \"eyebrows raised\" emoticon here. LOL!&gt; Gee, I was under the impression that you did. I mean it\'s all you guys seem to think about, so... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

*rubbing* .. whatever that means exactly, is teasing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No, we don\'t feel that much during sex. (At least most men don\'t) It\'s just the situation that turns us on, riding the waves of passion with the woman of our desire. (In my special case it\'s the moans and groans of \"her\" that turn me on, because I love to give \"her\" a good time) The only time we actually feel something that\'s worth to be mentioned is during orgasm. Gettin\' my nipples teased for example is 1000 times more sensation than the penetration itself.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m with DaVinciKitty here again. My thoughts are that she has gotten this whole situation spot on the whole time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m also with Andy. My balls hurt reading about this too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ok, so yeah...hijackers :P

She text messaged me last night. I didn\'t get it till like 11:45, but she sent it like 10 mins after we had left each other saying how much she missed me.

Anyways, I think I\'m going to go against you guys one this one. Set up the \"I told you so\'s now though\", because that is probably going to be a mistake. IDK, but I don\'t feel I should get emotional about this and I don\'t think I have anything to worry about. Yeah, this is true that she saw this guy yesterday, and it\'s also true that this guy is going to come cut her grass; but I don\'t think that the fact I\'m not getting any (yet) would be a reason to make me feel jealous of these guys. She has only been w/ 2 guys, and hasn\'t fooled around with many others (coming from her, and I\'m assuming here she is being honest). She has given me all the hints that she wants to fool around and move on, but give it a little longer. With both of them it was about a month before they got involved; so I\'m going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, just to turn the tables a little bit here... Tonight, we\'re not going to get together. I asked her last night if she wanted to come to dinner w/ us (asking her if she wanted to tag along with me and some friends, not if she wanted to come to dinner w/ me alone), and she said she would see. She has to go to school about 6, and isn\'t sure how long she is going to stay. When I first asked her, she was like \"sure\", then later she was like...I might have to stay at school the whole time so I probably wont be able to go. So, I\'m just going to go to work, go work out afterward, then head out w/ my boss to grab a couple of games of pool and dinner. If she wants to see me, she can call me and drive up my way to do it... I\'m not going to show her that little [bad word] (and I could be wrong about this whole thing. She didn\'t really mean to mention the guy coming over to cut her grass, and it wouldn\'t have been brought up if Amy didn\'t say \"you sure you want to talk about this in front of him\"...that\'s when it came out the she had been crushing over him for a while) is going to bother me or that I\'m so insecure that I feel I need to get all worked up when a little competition shows its head. I\'m going to play it cool like I have been the past few days, go along with the flow, and not put too much effort in to it. Besides, we\'re just \"dating\" right now. There\'s no commitment yet, so she \"can\" see other guys if she wants. I\'m going to make it clear to her though that I\'m not one to share with other guys, and the second I find out about her \"dating\" someone else besides me then I\'m gone. Whether we\'re exclusive or not is irrevelent, I don\'t date around with other girls when I\'m with one, and I would expect the same. She\'s lucky to have someone like me who isn\'t actually a dick to her, likes the same stuff she does, and treats her like I do. And if she doesn\'t like the way I am, then I\'ll go find another girl that is just as beautiful and fun to be with, and will appreciate that.

I\'m out, work y0.

-Jon

Anyone want a pedistool? I have no use for it anymore. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks Bundy. It\'s nice to know I\'m not all alone out here on my island of reason. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I think Jon\'s got it straight. Seems to me like he knows what\'s up and he\'s confidant enough to deal. Hell, Jon sounds like the kind of guy I\'d like to date, so power to ya bro. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I could arrange that actually. Send your application accompanied with pics and I will review all applicants and reply back shortly. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] :P

Phero Dude

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Pack up the \"I told you so\'s\" guys, they can get the hell outta here.

DVK, I love you and I want to have your babbies... Well, maybe after Jenna and I are through. Elana, there\'s some room in here for you too :P.

&lt;--Just completed Awesome Night Pt. III, and it couldn\'t have gone off ANY better at ALL...but the wet and juicy...and I mean wet, details are going to have to wait till tomorrow. I\'m spent, I need rest and some L-Arginine...

-Jon

Anyone got a dry pair of panties, some Skyy Vodka, and a pack of Trojans I can borrow?

What Oscar and Whiffy said in your \"Just Because\" gifts, suggestions, opinions thread?
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Elana, there\'s some room in here for you too :P.

That\'s OK. No need for me to share my guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

....riding the waves of passion with the woman of our desire...

it\'s the moans and groans of \"her\" that turn me on, because I love to give \"her\" a good time...

Gettin\' my nipples teased for example is 1000 times more sensation than the penetration itself.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ok, I\'ll do a quick recap of the other day. I really don\'t feel like going over everything, and I\'m kind of confused right now and need sleep...but I\'ll give you guys the jist of it.

So I went and got her some flowers Saturday morning. Her fav, White Lillies and Orange Gerber Daisies. She called me when she got on break, and I went to see her. She was really depressed b/c she just found out that her grandmother (really close to her) is in the hospital w/ a collapsed lung. So I took them to her, and they cheered her up a lot. I stayed w/ her on her break, then met up with her later on.

So yeah, the night went awesome. We stayed over at Amy\'s house. Ate dinner there, and laid down and talked for a while about a bunch of stuff. We went out w/ her rents and watched TV w/ them for a while, then went in to the den to watch TV by ourselves. Before heading in there we went out to my car and grabbed some Skyy Citrus Vodka that I picked up earlier in the day. A few minutes later, and we were both feeling pretty loose.

After about 30 mins of torturous grinding and hands in certain places, and we had pretty much decided that something was going to happen. Amy came knocking on the door a couple seconds later, and came in to \"talk\" to us. Tim was passed out in her room, and she was bored. The second she walked in she knew she had been interrupting something, and volunteered to watch the door for us to make sure her parents or anyone else wouldn\'t bother us.

Long story short, after about 10 more mins of teasing her, the pants came off... She had given me a back massage earlier in the day, and I told her I would pay her back, and I did. I stayed fully clothed, and made sure she was happy... and man alive it was nice. Out of the 4 or so other girls I have been with, she tasted and performed the NICEST. I teased around kissing her, went down on her for about 5 or so minutes, and she started shaking and bucking. She grabbed the back of my head/hair and pulled me up to her. We made out a little more, then just to make sure the first time wasn\'t a fluke; and to make sure she was satisified for the night, I worked my way back down... Only to find her even wetter than before, and I started letting my tongue and ring do some more work. In making sure she wasn\'t disappointed, I found a steady pace and worked until she put a pillow over her face screaming and telling me to put it in her just once.

After another minute or so of licking, and a couple more on top of her w/ her leaving marks on my back w/ her nails, and I respectfully declined her begging and made her wait. She grabbed me and tried to change my mind, but I told her she was going to have to wait a little longer before it happens. She got dressed back up, and a few minutes later her mom called signalling her departure.

Now here....HERE, is the shocker. I was walking her back out to her car. We stop, she opens her door, turns to look me right in the eyes, and tells me she\'s falling for me. I didn\'t know what to say or do. I\'ve never been told this before, as I\'ve never affected anyone, and she tells me this. I told her I thought she wasn\'t ready for a commitment or anything serious, and she said she knows...but it\'s different now. I wasn\'t sure whether to take her seriously or not, because we had been drinking, and I didn\'t want her to say that last night and then be like today that it was b/c she had been... So IDK.

I talked to Amy about it after she had left, and she says that Jenna had told her too; and that she really likes me and was scared and didn\'t want to get hurt.

I stay and talk to Amy for a few minutes, then head home. Today, I met up w/ Jenna at Amy\'s house after work, and we go lay down to talk again. I know I should have said something different last night, but I really didn\'t know what to say. I am feeling the same way, or at least I think I am, but I\'m scared b/c my last GF I fell for like the first week we were going out and I got hurt. So we lay down, and she tells me she\'s feeling really vulernable right now, and that she is scared to get hurt and I\'m still trying to think of something to say...but have nothing. We watched TV for a little bit, but her mom called unexpectedly and she had to leave right away.

So IDK, I\'ll see her tomorrow after school; and I want to tell her how I feel, and know if I don\'t then she is going to feel even more insecure and vunerable, but IDK. ..

That\'s it, that\'s all of it. IDK, I\'m tired and need to figure things out. Any advice from you guys is always appreciated...

-Jon

Phero Enthusiast

Jon, you need us no more. Congrats.

(But you shoulda stuck it in her... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Phero Pro

Jon, just tell her that you can\'t say for sure where this is heading at, but the last thing in the world you\'re up to is too hurt her (hope that\'s right). Tell her that you need some more time, because you really want to know what you are doin\'. The fact that she started to talk about her feelings is kinda green light, no, a reason to expose some of your feelings. Just tell her the way it is and add that that is the cause that you hadn\'t slept with her already. Tell her that you\'ve been dying to have sex with her aso aso.

(But you shoulda stuck it in her... )

Whiffy.....we need to hang. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks guys, Elana..Andy..Whif..DVK, all of you.

She thanked me afterwards for not giving in to her. Up until this point it was her holding back, and now that I really had a chance to do it I respected her and didn\'t do it, and I know she appreciates that. I\'m pretty much sure it\'s going to happen this Friday night. It\'ll be the one month, and we\'re all planning on going out together (Tim, Amy, Jenna and I) then breaking off; so we\'ll see what happens. I\'ll make sure to keep the L-S family updated :P.

-Jon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information