Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Default Re: Almost AWESOME Night Pt III but WTF is wrong w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Whoa i cant believe i misses this thread! Well done Jon!

Phero Pharaoh

Jon, well done. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

She\'s told you she\'s scared of getting hurt.
    You\'ve told us you\'re scared of getting hurt.

If I could give one tip at this moment it\'s:
    \"Keep the messages to her positive.\"

For example, DON\'T tell her things like:
    \"I\'m not sure about you. I want to be sure first\".( of course you know that!)

Stick to messages like:
    \"I\'m trying to hold myself back from falling too hard for you too quick. And it\'s hard to control!.\"
    Which is the truth, isn\'t it!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] (Not that EXACT sentence. It sounds kind of desperate. lol But you get what I mean I\'m sure.)

...from my own experiences. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Congrats Jon! Good to see you kept your head and put her first (no comments from the peanut gallery please)- she noticed. First I wanted to say, unless you know her REALLY well and have a good level of trust built up, it is *NEVER* a good idea to tell a woman what she wants or needs or what\'s \"good for her\" (like you told her that she wasn\'t ready for a relationship). If she\'s telling you how vulnerable she feels then she\'s wanting reassurance. It doesn\'t have to be verbal assurance- in fact sometimes non-verbal assurance is more effective. When she gets like that, pull her to you, hug her tenderly or hard (depending on the moment), kiss her hair, say things assuring her that you would never intentionally hurt her and this is new for you too and you\'ll get through it together, etc. I know that sounds mushy, but it looks to me like you\'ve got a high maintenence girl on your hands (hey- nothing wrong with that! I\'m somewhat high maintenence myself), so the more comfortable and safe you make her feel, the more she\'s going to open up to you. You don\'t have to wait until she \"asks\" for reassurance, just do it on a normal basis with your body language... take her hand while you\'re walking together, when you have to walk single file to get through a tight spot let her walk in front of you and place your hand on the small of her back (lightly, not possessively), snuggle with her without her having to initiate it- that sort of thing. Actions are so much more powerful than words. Anyway, way to go dude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Keep us posted... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Actions are so much more powerful than words

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yea.Just think what\'s the worse thing that can happen?Get a slap on your face?Probably you\'re getting on her nerves because of your hesitance. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Nothing ventures nothing win.So dive in man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Stick to messages like:
    \"I\'m trying to hold myself back from falling too hard for you too quick. And it\'s hard to control!.\"
    Which is the truth, isn\'t it!? (Not that EXACT sentence. It sounds kind of desperate. lol But you get what I mean I\'m sure.)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bundy- That really does sound a bit desperate. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I know! It sounds even worse now when I read it.

Jon\'s smart enough to know how to be positive without sounding like that. lol

The main point I was trying to make is to not give her messages that show he\'s unsure about her, which believe it or not, is easy to do, especially when you\'re nutz about someone and don\'t want to scare them off by showing it.

You can try TOO hard to cover your enthusiasm sometimes and have the opposite effect. Easy mistake. Especially if she\'s worried about getting hurt.

...I\'m going to bed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You both scare me. Get it on damnit. The hell is everyone scared of these days.
    Two things I\'d do:
    1. Stop talking to Amy about Jenna dood. Getting info from her is making your relationship a million times more complicated that it needs to be. Now you\'re calculating every move based on that information. Put the math book down, and get chemical. Move on instinct, instead of trying to see all the angles. Even if you fcuk up, at least it\'ll have been a funner time.

2. L-arginine, etc. Dump em. You don\'t need em. Maybe when you get a lot older or if you start having sexy many times a day/night, but not now. I\'m not saying it\'s hurting ya, but you could use that money to buy...chocolate body paint, for instance. Or just by real chocolate and melt it; tastes better.

good luck

Jon,
    I think you\'re doing fine. I would ignore those who are criticizing you for not having intercourse. C\'mon! Doing it with someone else\'s parents about to barge in and your friend standing guard outside the door. What you were doing sounded pretty damn exciting and risky to me, given the circumstances. I don\'t see the need to rush. Savor what you\'ve got.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Almost AWESOME Night Pt III but WTF is wrong w/ me

The deed is done, exactly 4 weeks after the first date....Earlier today. I can barely move right now, much less type this so details will follow tomorr...

&lt;passes out on keyboard&gt;strh4r56e fg h4e56666666

Phero Enthusiast

No Jon ... the deed has just begun. Go back for seconds, and thirds. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Woohoo! Details! Details! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Whelp, sorry for the lack of updates guys...I\'ve been really \"busy\" over the past few days. Hopefully I\'ll be able to get back soon, but for now I\'m heading to bed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information