Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default What makes a guy \'so cute\' and all that?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What are things about a guy\'s personality, looks, and style, that makes him \'sooo cute! omg!\'

I know I\'m probably taking this too seriously since it is like a nsync fan girl type of thing, but I wanna know how to incorporate more \'cuteness\' into my style.

Phero Dude

Default Re: What makes a guy \'so cute\' and all that?

well people have reffered to the impression that nol gives out as that of \"youthful exuberance\"...I think (and this is just my opinion so no one get their panties ina twist) that young gilrs are attracted to that boyish kind of charm ...they find boyyish mischevious kind of guys attractive...they dont really want full on bad boys that smell like men..as is the case when you wear something like PI/m...they want someone who looks like a clean cut boy but acts like an ALPHA MALE..I really am beginning to think that girls only want a guy that acts alpha male but doesnt smell it...Chime in on this if you guiys want....

Well, I just read yesterday about this guy, who was about 5\' 9\", who had proposed to about 50 women, whom he met on some site for tall people. He is in the US armed forces stationed in Afghanistan. Some TV station showed a picture of him in some sappy story about the women who was planning on getting married when he returned. Another woman saw the show and called the first woman and told her that she was supposed to marry him when he returned. One thing led to another and they find 50 women. Many had already spent thousands on wedding gowns.

The guy, by the way, is already married. So, what can we conclude from this?

Well, if you call this success, then if you want to be successful, you must be sociopathically calculating and totally lacking in empathy. You must be willing to abuse people\'s vulnerabilities without the slightest compunction about the pain it will cause them. This is the foundation.

His strategy was to write extremely romantic letters. What he often did was take the letters he received from Woman A, and then send that material to Woman B. They ate it up. And these were professional women with successful careers.

So, you have to learn how to say romantic mushy stuff. Go to your preferred place where books are sold. There are studies of the romance novel genre. Read the studies. Read some romance novels. Read romantic poetry. Learn to say this kind of stuff to women, or to write it to them online.

Some day, if you\'re lucky, I\'ll read in the newspaper, about the women all over the world who bsxs jilted.

You\'re welcome.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well, I just read yesterday about this guy, who was about 5\' 9\", who had proposed to about 50 women, whom he met on some site for tall people. He is in the US armed forces stationed in Afghanistan. Some TV station showed a picture of him in some sappy story about the women who was planning on getting married when he returned. Another woman saw the show and called the first woman and told her that she was supposed to marry him when he returned. One thing led to another and they find 50 women. Many had already spent thousands on wedding gowns.

Well, if you call this success, then if you want to be successful, you must be sociopathically calculating and totally lacking in empathy. You must be willing to abuse people\'s vulnerabilities without the slightest compunction about the pain it will cause them. This is the foundation.

His strategy was to write extremely romantic letters. What he often did was take the letters he received from Woman A, and then send that material to Woman B. They ate it up. And these were professional women with successful careers.

So, you have to learn how to say romantic mushy stuff. Go to your preferred place where books are sold. There are studies of the romance novel genre. Read the studies. Read some romance novels. Read romantic poetry. Learn to say this kind of stuff to women, or to write it to them online.

Some day, if you\'re lucky, I\'ll read in the newspaper, about the women all over the world who bsxs jilted.

Your welcome.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    youre absolutely right but saying all the right things and trying to be romantic wont do you a hell of good if the woman doesnt feel comfrotable around you and trusts you. I think wearing something like Wagg or Nol might make them believe anything that comes out of our mouths ..hehe

I read it in the NY Times. But links to it don\'t last too long if you\'re not signed up with them. These links look like the same story. Read and learn to lie and cheat.

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/06/12/wcol12.xml&amp;sSheet=/news/2003/06/12/ixworld.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,89170,00.html

Phero Dude

I read it in the NY Times. But links to it don\'t last too long if you\'re not signed up with them. These links look like the same story. Read and learn to lie and cheat.

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/06/12/wcol12.xml&amp;sSheet=/news/2003/06/12/ixworld.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,89170,00.html

hehe thanks for the hookup bro...

Stranger

Boy, are you guys ever cynical!!

In response to the original question, IMO, I don\'t think you can \"incorporate cuteness into your style. Cute is totally subjective depending on the girl. For example, if you turned the table on the age-old debate of \"who is cuter - Ginger or MaryAnn\" and looked at the guys, there would always be a certain population that thinks that the Skipper and the Professor are cuter than Gilligan. (There would al$o be tho$e who would choo$e Mr. Howell...) I think that \"cuteness\" is what we look for in our \"ideal mate\" criteria.

For me, even if a guy is plain, I\'ll still think he is \"cute\" if he makes an effort to entertain me with his sense of humor, seems sincere, and is not falling all over himself to impress me. Another woman might only consider someone \"cute\" if he was very attractive even if he was a total jerk.

A twinkle in your eye and genuine interest in the person you\'re talking to are always attractive, even if the girl doesn\'t consider you \"cute\".

Phero Guru

The guy was playing to an audience that was pre-disposed to him. I thought it was hilarious that when a real meeting was imminent that he had lost 4-5 inches of height due to parachute jumps. The good news is: if you\'re into tall women there\'s about 50 of them looking again!!! And, I would hope, they\'d wanna smell you in person this time and y\'all have an edge.

Phero Dude

You\'re welcome.

Geez, nonscents. Can you say jaded? I\'m going to give bsxs the benefit of the doubt here and assume he doesn\'t just want to trick women into going out with him by making up bs lines or spewing \"romantic\" poetry. Plus, I think he was asking how to alter his personal style so that women/girls will perceive him as \"cute\", as opposed to asking how to get a date.

Bsxs, pheros might help, but I can\'t give you much input there. I assume you want tips for your overall image. I go for the \"cute\" guys, and *I\'m* not a teenager, so it\'s just a matter of personal preference. I hesitate to say this here, but I\'ve got a thing for Justin Timberlake. Now, I\'m not a boy band fan, nor will you find me screaming at one of his concerts, but there is something about him that pulls at me. He\'s sexy, but he has this boyish charm too, and somehow he manages to pull them both off together with this sort of edge. I guess what I\'m trying to say is, you need to look at things like hairstyle and clothing- find out what the \"cute\" hotties in Hollywood (like JT) are sporting and develop your style from that (don\'t necessarily copy them, just use it as a starting point or a reference). Then you\'ve got to know how to project the right attitude/presence. It seems to me that it\'s a combination of looking vulnerable while oozing confidence, if that makes any sense. Women like a strong man, a confidant man (especially sexually), but we\'re also drawn to vulnerability and a soft heart. You got to be confident without coming off cocky and sensitive without getting too emotional. I don\'t know if that helps at all, or if it\'s what you were looking for in the way of advice, but if you want me to come up with some names of celebrities to research (for style), I\'d be happy to help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Well, Then you\'ve got to know how to project the right attitude/presence. It seems to me that it\'s a combination of looking vulnerable while oozing confidence, if that makes any sense. Women like a strong man, a confidant man (especially sexually), but we\'re also drawn to vulnerability and a soft heart. You got to be confident without coming off cocky and sensitive without getting too emotional. I don\'t know if that helps at all, or if it\'s what you were looking for in the way of advice, but if you want me to come up with some names of celebrities to research (for style), I\'d be happy to help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

damn..you guys ask for way too much...no wonder the dating game is so hard nowadays...we men are so simple...i wish it was that way with you guys as well...oh well...

Phero Dude

damn..you guys ask for way too much...no wonder the dating game is so hard nowadays...we men are so simple...i wish it was that way with you guys as well...oh well...

Hey, he asked! Just bein\' honest. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I hesitate to say this here, but I\'ve got a thing for Justin Timberlake. Now, I\'m not a boy band fan, nor will you find me screaming at one of his concerts, but there is something about him that pulls at me. He\'s sexy, but he has this boyish charm too, and somehow he manages to pull them both off together with this sort of edge.

AND...he\'s socially validated. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Think of the visual expectations we have for the girls we could only be interested in.....though girls like the visual too eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] For a casual relationship with a girl she has to be hot, as far as personality well we can go pretty low. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] For a guy to first spark the interest of a girl he has to have a great personality and atleast average to slightly above average looks and above.

Phero Dude

I hesitate to say this here, but I\'ve got a thing for Justin Timberlake. Now, I\'m not a boy band fan, nor will you find me screaming at one of his concerts, but there is something about him that pulls at me. He\'s sexy, but he has this boyish charm too, and somehow he manages to pull them both off together with this sort of edge.

AND...he\'s socially validated. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Awwww, MAN! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] You see right through me, Exit. &lt;we really do need a \"rolling eyes\" emoticon&gt; [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Think of the visual expectations we have for the girls we could only be interested in.....though girls like the visual too eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] For a casual relationship with a girl she has to be hot, as far as personality well we can go pretty low. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] For a guy to first spark the interest of a girl he has to have a great personality and atleast average to slightly above average looks and above.

That may be true for some, although it sounds awfully shallow from here. On meeting a woman, I look for laugh lines as oppossed to what I call shrew lines. You can tell, even in young women, who likes to laugh and who doesn\'t. No matter how physically attractive a woman is, if she has a lousy personality, I don\'t waste my time. If you think about it, you can only spend so much time in bed and a portion of that is in talk and play. If the woman has a bad attitude, what are you going to do the rest of the time?

Give me a plain but friendly woman anytime, somebody who will laugh with me and does not sneer. Somebody who doesn\'t play those chickenshit games, her looks will not be all that important. We\'ll have a lot more fun and they are almost always the better lovers.

Personality is at least 80% of it!

Banned User

sorry I was stressing casual, should have said fling etc...

For long term relationships yeah sure personality needs to be there, otherwise how is one to successfully procreate and raise that child(ren). I was speaking from the more sexually motivated direction.

Phero Pro

*grunt grunt* sex\'al thin\' .. gimme sum ass and tits and I\'ll do just fine ... where\'s my dam\' club *grunt*? ok ... I am off now searching a NSLTR (not so long term relationship) ... think I need it.

sorry I was stressing casual, should have said fling etc...

For long term relationships yeah sure personality needs to be there, otherwise how is one to successfully procreate and raise that child(ren). I was speaking from the more sexually motivated direction.

No, even for a \'casual fling\'. An average looking woman will still be a better lover in most cases. And I still intend to talk to her a litlle more than just \"Let\'s go screw!\" You can chase the hotties all you want, I\'ll be the happier one.

Banned User

Yeah, when I thought about it you are more right.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    No, even for a \'casual fling\'. An average looking woman will still be a better lover in most cases.

I second that .... but a little above average (6 to 7 in my book) doesn\'t hurt either ... and it\'s much better for your eyes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wouldn\'t wanna risk gettin\' blind because my eyes tried to protect my heart from an heartattack.

\"Cynical\" . . . \"jaded.\" Who me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Heres my answer the 6 Ms theroy

Having more of these the better to make him oh \"so cute\"

Money
    Mones
    Mind
    Muscles
    Mouth (chatting them up)
    Mood (being a happy type - goofy or funny etc)

All of the above and any others anyone is able to think up are quite welcome. But the more of these you have in good quality the more you will be seen as cute.

Banned User

looks?

Phero Enthusiast

Im not very sure that cuteness makes a man desirable sexually. It is a very obvious thing that if a guy is called \"Awww.... y\'know he\'s so cuuuuute...\" he is dead and will probably have no chance with the girl. Cuteness is something you may look for in your brother or sister or your pet; but not with someone you will hopefully share your bed with.. The appropriate line is \"Aww... he\'s HOT!\".. Thus what you should want is not cuteness but \"hotness\"..

It is very true that younger girls go for cute boys who act like an alpha male, but do you think they go for them for their cuteness? Also a clarification; even if you have all the Ms, you still may end up being friends with a girl, if you dont throw in a spark, an electricity. Otherwise you will end up being a \"friend\" who has money, muscles, mouth, mones, mind and mood.. Although I have a decent income, muscles, mouth, mones (though I still cant use them properly), mind and mood, I still cant avoid being friends with girls I try to impress.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ugly guys can also be cute. But looks usually do come into play with cute.

Cute has to do with vulnerability, a quality of affection, of sponteneity, sometimes of naivete, willingness to be childlike (not child-ish), willingness to be silly.

Remember that women\'s primary motivation is generally her emotions. Women get very turned on by romance novels. It\'s not just that we like the stories - they make us hot. That\'s our soft porn.

It\'s not always true but it is often true that a woman has more satisfaction from sex if she feel some emotional connection, and arousing affection is an excellent, excellent place to start. \"Cute\" will get you laid just as well as studly, handsome, macho, superalpha, etc. etc. Cute means kissy, means snuggly, means she feels she can get up very close without feeling any fear, all of which is HUGELY to your advantage. You can play the hell out of cute to get sex.

Cute is not a disadvantage and you should not be discouraged if a girl says you are cute. Let her dote on you, and for every gesture of affection she makes toward you, make one back and up the ante with an extra. Sit around being cute and let her eat you up for it.

Cute is not a bad thing.

Phero Enthusiast

You smart, smart woman. I\'m cute and I get laid. I think guys equate the whole cute thing with being a pushover. That\'s entirely wrong. You\'ve summed it up quite nicely. And guys, look at what women consider cute: that singer from Sugar Ray, Colin farrell, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher... You think for a second they\'re thinking, \"I wouldn\'t sleep with him, he\'s cute.\" Hell no! Cute is a way of carrying yourself.

If you\'re gonna pile on the -none, I think cute might be a good way to balance out the aggressiveness signal you\'re putting out.

Heres my answer the 6 Ms theroy

Having more of these the better to make him oh \"so cute\"

Money
    Mones
    Mind
    Muscles
    Mouth (chatting them up)
    Mood (being a happy type - goofy or funny etc)

All of the above and any others anyone is able to think up are quite welcome. But the more of these you have in good quality the more you will be seen as cute.

I like the 6 M\'s but IMHO it should probably be the 8M\'s:
    Money
    Mones
    Mind
    Money
    Muscles
    Mouth
    Mood
    Money

B2C

P.S. Kidding ladies, kidding. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ugly guys can also be cute. But looks usually do come into play with cute.

Cute has to do with vulnerability, a quality of affection, of sponteneity, sometimes of naivete, willingness to be childlike (not child-ish), willingness to be silly.

Remember that women\'s primary motivation is generally her emotions. Women get very turned on by romance novels. It\'s not just that we like the stories - they make us hot. That\'s our soft porn.

It\'s not always true but it is often true that a woman has more satisfaction from sex if she feel some emotional connection, and arousing affection is an excellent, excellent place to start. \"Cute\" will get you laid just as well as studly, handsome, macho, superalpha, etc. etc. Cute means kissy, means snuggly, means she feels she can get up very close without feeling any fear, all of which is HUGELY to your advantage. You can play the hell out of cute to get sex.

Cute is not a disadvantage and you should not be discouraged if a girl says you are cute. Let her dote on you, and for every gesture of affection she makes toward you, make one back and up the ante with an extra. Sit around being cute and let her eat you up for it.

Cute is not a bad thing.

I like your description...makes sense....Good to see you posting again FTR...

Thread Information