Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    Phero Pro

Default Your results with pheromones - part II

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think this way the poll will be more complete.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1055497064ToBeOrNotToBe\">

Which results did you achieve with pheromones?
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Excellent results
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Good results
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Average results
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />No results (but I believe they will show up)
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />No results (I give up)
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />Got results, but BAD results only
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Phero Pro

Default Re: Your results with pheromones - part II

bump

Phero Pro

For the one that voted \"bad results only\", can you tell us what happened? If you voted honestly, of course... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Till this moment, 3/4 of the voters got positive results while using mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

bump again! It\'s da powa of da bump! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Stranger

HAHA )

Gather toghether people,i got some RESULTS ) DING!DING!DING!
    5\'6\" tall, broad forehead(receding hairline),190 lbs(need to lose some pounds )=ship just came in )
    4 drops AE,one my left shoulder on the shirt another one on the other shoulder,2 more drops,one on each side of my neck on the skin,half a gelpack SoE on both of my forearms.
    Went to meet a friend at a nightclub in Houston,he was not there,yet some girls come to sit around me not sure because
    AE had anything to do with it,some glances but nothing conclusive,tried to make some conversation but to no avail.Side note:whenever i go to one of this places i am on the suspect list(white skined they always take me for a cop and keep their distance,takes me a long time to break the ice)unless i have a friend with me that can dispel the myth.
    Well two hours go by and i live to eat at Tacheria where i go almost regulary for couple of months(2 -3 times a week some time more some time less)and of course there is a waittres i really enjoy looking at )but we never went further then friendly conversation(i bought her flowers,presents for her birthday),always ask how is she doing,how is her family doing and i get her to talk to me as much as posible.Never asked out because she was always mentioned her boyfriend,she is a bit younger then me too (about 8 years),so i was kind of unsure if want to be rejected :-)again did not seem like i have a lot of chanses of going anywhere with her so i did not ask her out.That night she was way to attentative she told other girls she want to keep serving me (wave them to the new customers coming in)I was looking in the windows outside being dark i could see her walking back and forth like she lost her direction,she stand about 4 steps behind me for all the time i was there,she was very talkative and she stayed very close to me,never like before.One of the newer gils wich never smiled at me before,she had a smiles all across her face everytime she was looking in my direction.After this Saturday night(06-14-2003)i did not go there again untill yesterday night(06-17-2003)tuesday,dragged by one of my friends,i was tired and dirty after work,still with work clothes on.I did order another product from Bruce(unbelievable service-real fast)APC and i told myself i\'ll try to mix it with AE,was not sure was a good idea but
    what the heck,it is just an experiment )if it does not work i\'ll try something else.Previously had purchesed from Walmart a 30ml/ bottle of JOVAN(never heared of it ,but i liked the bottle and was not expensive(8-9 dollars)}i have used half of it and before i went in the restaurant in the car i mixed two full dropers (the one that comes with the AE bottle) of AE and a full droper with APC with 15ml alcool based cologne(JOVAN) i mixed very well and sprayed myself acrossed my chest once and once each side under my armpits on the T-shirt i was wearing.Soon as got in even before i got my drink i had a date with her to go see a movie with her the next day.Today,despite my car being broke in last night,again(second time this month)i went to the movies with her and a very younger niece of hers to see \"Finding Nemo\" and i had fun )all and all i am a beliver now.The pheromone works i think i will get the NPA with SOE and try some more.
    One of the mistakes i have done before was that i did not spead the drops on my skin i just left it there rubbed in a bit but did not spread it out.

Thread Information