Close

Thread: Pheromax

Phero Enthusiast

Default Pheromax

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I guess I am one of the few people who got the new pheromax, so I wanted to write sth about it.

A semi-hit from the new Pheromax.. I am the infamous \"pheros dont work for me\" guy as you may
    recognize. I got the new formula pheromax two days ago. I havent had time to tes it in the real testing
    ground, instead I wore it during two family gatherings yesterday and today. As pheromax is said to be
    concentrated, I used
    1-half spray to one wrist, rubbed together (yesterday)
    2-one full spray to chest of tshirt, covered with Ultraviolet formen. (today)

This time there are minor changes, which I can attribute to pheros.
    1-One of the women there (who recently had a baby) said to me: \"I wish my baby will be as handsome as
    you\".
    2-All the family members were focused on me, despite my cousin (who has been studying abroad for
    about 2 years) arrived just yesterday.
    3-My mom has been less critical of me, and there was a clear positive change in her behavior towards
    me.

Now these were somewhat normal responses and they may not be attributed to pheros..

To totally test it I decided to wear Pmax today to school. I used two full sprays covered by clinique happy (which is said to drive girls crazy, though you never know in Turkey). I sat just in the middle of a girl column and started chatting with one ,whom I have known for about a year. Although I knew that she was interested in me, there have been no change in her behaviour.. AFter school I went to a mall to buy some clothing and on purpose found a girl working there to lask something. She got my measurements (yes you guessed it, she beame VERY close while doing it) but also there were no change in her behavior and I can even say that she was giving quick and short answers to my questions.. Not bothering her more I moved on and went back home.

Is it a typical OD case or am I wrong? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default Re: Pheromax

This post seems like a deja vu... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This post seems like a deja vu... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    We\'re now entering The Twilight Zone ta-da-da-da, ta-da-da-da.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Remember the new pheromax has a1 in it ?
    So you will have to be aware of that. I think the ANol:ANone;A1 ratio was 6-9-10 all up ?

Phero Enthusiast

Oh yeah, instead of saying \"please refer to my other post\", I have written my previous post for info and written my recent experience. And there is no shift in the MAtrix dont worry.

Thanks watcher, but I think A1 should (on the contrary) improve the mood of women, what is dangerous in it?

I used two full sprays covered by clinique happy

I got my Pheromax today. Self-testing at the moment with half a spray to my forearm. First impression is it has a STRONG smell. I\'d say half a spray of Pheromax has a stronger smell than a full spray of Andro 4.2, even though Andro has more \'none (to be fair, my Andro is a couple of years old, so I don\'t know if it\'s degraded at all). Two full sprays would be stinky indeed, even with the cover scent.

Does A1 have a strong smell?

I keep sniffing my arm. Personally, I\'m getting rather fond of the \'none aroma. No negative effects on my mood from the A1.

Purely from the stinkiness factor, I\'d say cut it back to 1 full spray at most. 1 spray gives a hefty dose of \'mones. Personally, I\'m going to dilute this to half strength. Although I think I\'ll test it at full strength on its own for a couple of weeks, just to gauge the effects.

Hungry

Phero Enthusiast

God! How can you smell mones? It is excellent to differ nones nols rones a1s... teach me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

God! How can you smell mones? It is excellent to differ nones nols rones a1s... teach me?

Sorry, I\'m not familiar with the straight \'nol and \'rone and A1 odours, so I can\'t tell you how to differentiate between them. But I can definitely smell \"something else\" betsides the \'none in Pheromax.

I\'m still surprised by how strong the smell of Pheromax was. I could still smell it very faintly on my arm up to about 30 hours after I sprayed it on. And that was only a half spray.

I\'m going to put some on now because I\'m going out, but I\'m going to dab it from now on, not spray. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hungry

Wow, this new Pheromax is some seriously good stuff. I\'m surpised. I didn\'t expect much using it on its own, but I think I underestimated it. I mainly bought it to include A1 and beta-nol in my mix, but this is very usable on its own.

First of all, it\'s *very* chatty, I guess that\'s the beta-nol doing its magic. I didn\'t get this level of chattiness with SOE. It does have a sexual edge, but not to the level that NPA has. It\'s more intimate though, I think. The level of \'none provides more than enough respect too.

Still very early days, but I\'m already impressed. I can\'t wait to incorporate it into my mix, but not just yet.

Ooooo, I think I\'m gonna have lots of fun with this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hungry

Well I tried my Pheromax this weekend. Some friends came here from South Florida wanted to go to visit seaworld and universal. I applied one spray(it does have a strong smell)on the neck covered with a sports Cologne(one spray). Didn\'t see any noticeable reactions but the waitress in one restaurant was very friendly. I decided to put another spray after five hours from the first one, this time in front of my chest. Still no noticeable hits that I can see, I think more testing is required. Will try again this weekend with my girlfriend, were going to see The Hulk so let\'s see what happens.

Jose,

Make an effort to talk to people, see if they open up a lot more than usual. What sort of hits were you looking for? To me it didn\'t seem to have the overtly sexual nature of NPA. I didn\'t get any DIHLs or anything like that. To me it seemed to help getting people closer than usual.

Interestingly, this is one thing I normally attribute to WAGG. I noticed some similarities between the two. Don\'t know if that means anything, but given the effects of WAGG, it makes sense that it might contain some different kind of \'nol. Pure speculation, of course.

Like I said, it\'s very early days of testing for me. I\'m still trying to figure out its effects and the best way of using it.

Hungry

Jose,

Make an effort to talk to people, see if they open up a lot more than usual. What sort of hits were you looking for? To me it didn\'t seem to have the overtly sexual nature of NPA. I didn\'t get any DIHLs or anything like that. To me it seemed to help getting people closer than usual.

Hungry

Well I was hanging out with my friends so they were not more chatty than usual. It\'s not a lack of talking to people since I\'m a very outgoing social person. I was hoping for at least a DIHL, but like I said more testing needs to be done until I find the right application for me. No offense Hungry but I\'ve been testing products for five years,thanks for the advice anyway.

Phero Pro

Jose, I believe you got some results with other products, isn\'t it?

Jose, I believe you got some results with other products, isn\'t it?

Yes I\'ve had results with AE, RM, PI/m, SOE gel packs/role on, Intimate Research Colognes.

Enlightened One

Jose is an old pro hungry, where you from in aussie land anyway ? didnt realise we had a 3rd active aussie on board.
    Pheromax is a good advance now with the new one with a1, anyone have any luck so far ?

Phero Enthusiast

Not with the girls though but if I can generalize one thing; Pheromax makes me very high and funny, WAGG makes me very depressed and lazy talker,I get ignored by pure NONE products and with SOE. I still cant get any \"response\" to appropriately classify what each phero does, but I can give some info on pheros effect on myself (subconsciously; but may be mere coincidence too). Ummmff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No offense Hungry but I\'ve been testing products for five years,thanks for the advice anyway.

That\'s cool, Jose. Given that nobody really knows how effective the new Pheromax is, I was just pointing out that it seemed to me to be most effective in a social situation, rather than an overtly sexual one. I was trading notes on a new product, not telling you how to use \'mones.

Ok? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hungry

Enlightened One

Its a new formula similar to attraction but with 35% a1 (androstadienone) different to ANone, been shown as a anti PMS effect on women = makes them chatty etc. On guys unknown really.

Its a new formula similar to attraction but with 35% a1 (androstadienone) different to ANone, been shown as a anti PMS effect on women = makes them chatty etc. On guys unknown really

Actually, I\'m more curious about the beta-nol. It\'s supposedly more \"efficient\", but that doesn\'t tell us much except that we can probably use less. Is the effect different at all from the alpha-nol we\'re all accustomed to? If anyone knows for sure, please let us know. Otherwise, it\'s still an unknown.

Hungry

Phero Dude

Its a new formula similar to attraction but with 35% a1 (androstadienone) different to ANone, been shown as a anti PMS effect on women = makes them chatty etc. On guys unknown really

Actually, I\'m more curious about the beta-nol. It\'s supposedly more \"efficient\", but that doesn\'t tell us much except that we can probably use less. Is the effect different at all from the alpha-nol we\'re all accustomed to? If anyone knows for sure, please let us know. Otherwise, it\'s still an unknown.

Hungry

Ill second that. I really want to find out more about this beta nol. Whats the scientific name??Where can we find some info about it??Im really curious as to how it differes from regular nol...how are the effects different???

Enlightened One

To be serious is this beta-nol any different to normal ANol. It seems users are finding it to be a pretty good product so far, perhaps with some NPA and/or WAGG added it could be something interesting.
    NPA (M) has one secret ingredient]
    NPA(W) has 2x secret ingredient.

Phero Pro

Got a date tonight with this girl I met at a party 3 weeks ago, there\'s a distance between where she lives &amp; I live so it\'s been hard to hookup. But since that evening we\'ve been talking on the phone every other day or so &amp; emailing on occasion (she prefers to talk so less email). Looking for advice on what to wear phero wise, I\'m thinking a full pack of SOE (too much?) spread out all over parts of my face, neck, wrists. Two sprays of the new Pheromax? One on chest &amp; one on back of neck? &amp; then very little NPA behind ears covered with Angel/m. Does that sound like a decent plan? I\'m staying away from WAGG as I heard negative results when used with -nol based products.

I agree the new Pheromax does have a strong odor which I like (not necessary the scent but the reassurance of high phero content). I got some positive results last night. I was at a bar with a friend of mine &amp; this real hottie who through my drunken endeavors had begun to piss off (since I would keep seeing her, introducing myself, hitting on her &amp; not remembering her name or having met her before - I know I\'m an IDIOT). But regardless, last night we really hit it off, at first she was sitting at the bar (she was off duty, a waitress for a Sushi place). She has a boyfriend, but she kept mentioning these other guys she dates on the side [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] after hanging out with her for like 30 minutes or so she had gotten up to use the ladies room &amp; when she came back she decided to stand between me &amp; my friend &amp; I successfully held a conversation (of course as I was not hammerred), I really held her attention &amp; she kept moving in closer &amp; initiated some \"accidental\" kino perhaps, hand touching me on the arm, a few \"boob\" hits on the arm. Long story short, earlier in the night she had invited my buddy to her shore house a few times, and towards the end of the night she started saying, \"&lt;bivonic&gt; you can come too\" - not sure if she was being PC or if I passed the trust test. She did say all the guys in her house were jerks, when I pressed why she thought that she said because they were dumb. Anyway when things started to go pretty well, I did a take away - left on a high note &amp; I told her we had to go to this happening bar around the corner &amp; we\'d get back to her later about this weekend. (she had already made it clear she was tired &amp; was going home to crash - this was when I initially invited her to join us when she asked what we were up to so I did not press her to join us)

I decided to use 3 sprays of Pheromax since I didn\'t have any reaction with one spray. I know it\'s a OD situation but I would just test it out to see. 1 spray on the left side of neck, 1 spray on the chest, and 1 spray on the right side of my neck. It does have a strong smell but I covered the scent with Cologne. My girlfriend was very angry about something, she had an argument with her mother(we were supposed to go to the movies yesterday).

She came over to talk about it, and if you don\'t know my girl she goes on and on about what set her off. She gave me a hug at the door and then she looks at me with a puzzled face(not a DIHL). \"You smell funny.\" I told her I was wearing a new Cologne(which I was). After telling me what happened I was surprised that she calm down so fast. When she gets this angry usually she won\'t stop talking about it. Could it be the A1?

We decided to stay in my apartment and watch TV. She was lying next to me on the couch and was getting sleepy at one point,don\'t know whether that\'s Phero\'s. She doesn\'t get drowsy or sleepy around me than again she could\'ve been legitimately tired. I let her sleep in my arms, she had a tough day.

That\'s all I have for now, this was possibly a reaction to Pheromax, you be the judge.

I think thats a positive start jose, maybe some more testing on better days. If you feel that the Pmax made her feel better and calmed her down, then i would say that was a very good sign, lets just see if it gets you some sexual reactions aswell.

Enlightened One

Extra testing with this would be helpful, will help me decide weather to try it out next.

Phero Enthusiast

ByTheWay, PIm give me nighmares when I sleep, but PX-new give me very intence and realistic and relaxed dreams.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Wagg and -nol

I\'m staying away from WAGG as I heard negative results when used with -nol based products.

Any experiences with this? Does this mean: No Wagg with AE/m, AFA, Attraction, SoE? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Wagg and -nol

I never heard of this, and I wouldn\'t give it too much credibility..

Phero Enthusiast

Id like to try the new pheromax, becuase it has A1, does that little key chain thing have it, or do i have to get the full version?

thanks

Banned User

The new version only comes in the big version, cause there were problems with the keychain.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information