Close

Thread: About AE/m

Default About AE/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I noticed that whenever i wear it, i always get hits from woman much older then myself. So i try to use less AE/m as possible. Has any of you also experenieced this before ???
    If so how much of AE/m did you apply (drups) and where.
    Whenever i use AE/m i try not to use more then 1 to 2 drup(s) of AE/m. Because if i exceed this i always get hits from woman far older then myself. And when i talk older i mean far above 50+s and up.
    But right now i testing a new mix witch contain NPA/m SOE/gel APC/m. I use like 1 dab of NPA on my neck covered with APC/m usully 3 to 4 dabs. And my face covered with APC/m and i use some SOE/gel on my wrists. So far iv\'e been very pleased with the results.
    But i\'m still trying this mix out some more , to see how it\'s works out. With this mix i ussuly get more sexuell hits
    But today i changed the NPA/m with PI/m it was like a whole worlds of diffrent. Mostly it looked like that people where affraid of me or something. So tommorow i will change it back to NPA/m. And how it turns out again.

DZorro,

Default Re: About AE/m

how old are you DZorro? Im 25 and I have always found that three drops of AEm works great with girls in the 19-28 bracket. Very few sexual hits but I put that down to the amount of smoke in the environments where I have used it.

I have just got PI, and have yet to field test it properly, I do find that the smell makes me horny as hell, much more so than npa/m. I try the PI this weekend to see if I get the scared response, how much were you wearing? and was it only with APC and SOE?

Thanks for the reply, i\'m 26 years old.
    Well, as for the PI/m i always use 1 drup behind the ears. So that\'s two drups total.Well normally i use only APC/m and SOE, but today used the new spray from AXE (puls).
    Normally i use AXE (phoenix).

DZorro

To paraphrase one of the ladies on the boards (I think it was FTR, but I can\'t remember exactly who said it), if the older women are acting on it, the younger ones are thinking it.

There\'s a theory on the boards that some younger women are intimidated by too much -NONE. You might want to try experimenting w/WAGG. There\'s talk about WAGG making guys seem more approachable.

Are you an intimidating person naturally? I remember a long time ago a guy said that he couldn\'t wear -NONE because he always came across as a serial killer w/it. Or something to that effect.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

It´s so unpredictable isn´t it. I get DIHLs and `hits´ from older women (amongst others, phew)no matter what I wear, it can happen. And I´m a girl, so you´re pretty lucky still [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJ

Hey DZorro-
    When I first started using mones, AE/m was all I had and it\'s still a great stand alone product for me. In my experiences, I\'ve seen reactions between the age 8 or 10 on up into the 70\'s. In younger girls it seems to be more of an instinctual response. That is, they respond w/ hair play, but I have never seen them attempt to tag the source. I have gotten DIHL from a friends daughter, about 14 0 15 yrs. old. I have gotten sexual hits from women in their 20\'s on up. Once I added some SoE, I found that the responses from younger gals were more relaxed, less likely to send them running. This is not an OD reaction, I\'ve ODed w/ this product and am now familiar w/ the responses. I wonder if the the strong alpha presence is overwhelming to them. Some will start to scurry away, then stop, hover around me and if I don\'t interact w/ them they will eventually leave. It\'s kinda like they don\'t know why, but they can\'t help it, they are repelled and attracted at the same time. I\'ve been kicking around this idea that it\'s sort of like a sensory overload for some women, so I\'m not convinced that they\'re actually repelled or frightened...just overwhelmed.
    Now w/ AE/m alone, I got good sexaul hits. Since I started using a combo w/ NPA/m added, the sexual hits are stronger...probably those secret ingredients.

Well i do qualafie as lonewolf type.
    But i do have WAGG, i just don\'t use it very often yet.
    But with the latest mix, i been trying out i do use WAGG in it more frequently , then before.

DZorro,

Dude,

Take one of the older women, u may be surprised by how much fun you have [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Dude,

Take one of the older women, u may be surprised by how much fun you have [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I Second That! I highly encourage any man in his mid 20\'s to hookup w/ an older woman. When I was about 26, I had this fling w/ a gal about 36 and I learned A LOT. It can be an extremely rewarding tutorial! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Dzorro, I noticed that apart from SOE you have -none based products at your disposal. It really helps to use -nol if you fall into the `lone wolf´ category.
    (It´s the same with female `lone wolfs´ btw)
    Perhaps trying PCC is a good idea too in a `case´ like yours. It´s always hard to judge when you don´t know someone at all of course [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] .
    CJ

Sadhu

I totally agree about the `older woman´ thing too!!! It´s also funny this issue is being brought up, when I was really young (teens) and even after I always prefered older men for certain reasons I guess.
    I also think that older women have much more to offer than some `silly girlie´ type young women.
    Mature women have a certain attraction factor which someone very young just doesn´t. So if some guy here gets some serious interest from an `older woman´, you can take it as huge compliment!! And like Sag mentioned you can learn alot. However an older, experienced woman can also be much more demanding as in letting you know what they want and expect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I totally agree about the `older woman´ thing too!!! It´s also funny this issue is being brought up, when I was really young (teens) and even after I always prefered older men for certain reasons I guess.
    I also think that older women have much more to offer than some `silly girlie´ type young women.
    Mature women have a certain attraction factor which someone very young just doesn´t. So if some guy here gets some serious interest from an `older woman´, you can take it as huge compliment!! And like Sag mentioned you can learn alot. However an older, experienced woman can also be much more demanding as in letting you know what they want and expect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey CJ-
    I think that the \"for some reason\" about your attraction to older men lies in your next sentence. Simply replace \"silly girlie\" w/ \"little boys\". Know what I mean. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    As far as older women being more demanding...perhaps. To me the key lies in the \"letting you know what they want and expect.\" They tend to have a better understanding of their bodies and their sexuality. They tend to be more comfortable w/ candid discussions about sexuality, what they like or dislike and what their expectatoins are...I think this is helpful in defining relationship expectations and getting a lot of BS out of the way right up front, as well. So much less potential for complications, ya know.

Thread Information