Close

Phero Dude

Default \"Indifference Theory Counter Method\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <<<tallmacky : \"When someone begins to OD like that, in my opinion they are creating a feeling or mood in the room instead of sexual attention to themselves.\">>>

True ! However :

2 ways to make the indifference theory work FOR not against u :

-1- Created an OD and noticed signs of the indifference theory ? Don\'t give up yet !Since nobody in the room can trace the pheros back to u JUST by their vno\'s anylonger , u need to change your game plan : ACT ON IT ! Try focusing everybodys attention on u , through your behaviour ! Act/be alpha Act/be funny , pull of some magic tricks, entertain , do some fancy dancing (nice moves) , be creative ! Simply :
    STAND OUT ! If you somehow stand out you\'ll be automatically accepted as the source of the (phero created) attraction ! People ARE feeling the pheros even if u OD\'d - THEY JUST NEED a VISUAL SOURCE they can relate these wonderfull feelings to.

Want best proof for this \"indifference theory counter method\" ? Think of concerts ! Yes, HUGE crowded concerts , with 10 000\'s of people standing shoulder to shoulder , sweating , millions of pheros flying around in the air , incredible atmosphere , air seems \"charged\" with energy :
    Then the superstar/rockstar/popstar appears on stage !
    VISUAL SOURCE CREATED !
    Now think about the whole situation : Girls screaming , spacing out , crying , exploding in emotions , shouting , dancing , sometimes even orgasming !!! Because of the superstar ? MUAHAHAH ! HELL NO !!! They \"think\" its because of the superstar , BUT its because of the phero loaded atmosphere !!! They don\'t scream in extasy or wet their panties each time they see their superstar on mtv in a clip !! Why ? Because there aren\'t millions of pheros present , just the visual source , without pheros !

Same simple truth applies to NBA games / soccer games / hockey games , theatres , cinemas ! Its always the same :
    People keep saying : I went to this great soccer/hocky game and LOVED it , loved the atmosphere ! Sure u did ! hrhrhr ! ONLY because of the phero loaded air !!! You don\'t have the same sensation (alone) infront of your tv , do you ?

Another thing : Ever noticed , that when u watch a funny movie (comedy) alone - You rarely laugh , but if u watch it with 4-6 friends , you laugh MORE often , the sensation of the movie is GREATER. Now guess why ???? Correct , more pheros in the air !

Ever wondered , why in your school day u observed 2 typical behaviours :
    -Why do Girls (in groups) giggle/talk/gossip/laugh alot. Especially giggle [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ? -Because they are walking -nol clouds !!!!

-Why do Boys (in groups) fight/insult/try to impress/ show off alot ? -Because they are walking -none clouds !!!

Studys have also shown/proved many times , that boys in MIXED-sex classes are MUCH more calmer and less aggressive ,+ concentrate better ! Who \'s responsible for this ? Exactly ! The -nol added by the ladys , thus balancing out the aggressive atmosphere of \"BOYS ONLY\" -none classes !

-Guess why women who grew up with 3 - 4 brothers and no sisters are MUCH TOUGHER (menthaly and in their behaviour) ???
    Guess why boys who grew up amongst sisters only, turn into whimps later ??? Same ol pheros !
    Guess why children who were brought up by SINGLE mothers/fathers develope different from children raised by mother AND father (=balanced) ??? Yes !!! still the good old pheros !!!

Examples of this are EVERYHWERE in your life...JVK is SOOO right saying smell is affecting EACH and EVERYTHING in our lives !!!

-2- OK , another way of making the indiffernece theory work FOR u (1-on-1 dating at YOUR or HER home) :
    Incase she is coming over to your crib , and u pretty much know for sure , she\'ll have dinner with u/be around u (+ only U) all the time , - THEN IT DOESN\'T matter if u applied too much on yourself/appllied too much somewhere in the room ! What u did , was creating a sexual (Verrrry \"purrrrr\" sexual) atmosphere in the room ! SO , since YOU are the only visual source around AND SEX IS in the air , SHE WILL attribute it to u ! Use this knowledge , to \"HEAT UP\" partys , spice up otherwise boring evenings with your friends , buisness meetings , weddings , sex orgys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] , WHATEVER !

Enjoy !

Journeyman

Default Re: \"Indifference Theory Counter Method\"

a first class post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, damn interesting. The concert/sporting events and funny movie stuff is fascinating, though I\'m sure other things play a part. Fanstastico.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Want best proof for this \"indifference theory counter method\" ? Think of concerts ! Yes, HUGE crowded concerts , with 10 000\'s of people standing shoulder to shoulder , sweating , millions of pheros flying around in the air , incredible atmosphere , air seems \"charged\" with energy :
    Then the superstar/rockstar/popstar appears on stage !
    VISUAL SOURCE CREATED !
    Now think about the whole situation : Girls screaming , spacing out , crying , exploding in emotions , shouting , dancing , sometimes even orgasming !!! Because of the superstar ? MUAHAHAH ! HELL NO !!! They \"think\" its because of the superstar , BUT its because of the phero loaded atmosphere !!! They don\'t scream in extasy or wet their panties each time they see their superstar on mtv in a clip !! Why ? Because there aren\'t millions of pheros present , just the visual source , without pheros !

Same simple truth applies to NBA games / soccer games / hockey games , theatres , cinemas ! Its always the same :
    People keep saying : I went to this great soccer/hocky game and LOVED it , loved the atmosphere ! Sure u did ! hrhrhr ! ONLY because of the phero loaded air !!! You don\'t have the same sensation (alone) infront of your tv , do you ?

Another thing : Ever noticed , that when u watch a funny movie (comedy) alone - You rarely laugh , but if u watch it with 4-6 friends , you laugh MORE often , the sensation of the movie is GREATER. Now guess why ???? Correct , more pheros in the air !

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I will agree with you that there is an increased level of stimulation and much more pleasure experienced in these different situations, but saying they are caused by pheromones is not completely true.

This exact topic (Wathing movies alone vs with a group) was discussed in my Psychology class last semester. Facial expressions, behavior, mood, everything is effected by the presence of others around. When you are alone, your expressions are much more subtle, must more reserved, as there is no need for you to express anything visually to yourself. With others around though, you change. You are more likely to laugh at a funny movie, as you visually display your pleasure to the others around. Pheromones have nothing to do with that. I may be the minority on this board w/ this thinking, but I can quote specific lines from my college Psychology book to back this up.

Going along with the whole rockstar, concert, live sporting event...also not accurate. While you are at these venues, you are not experiencing the -mones of all the different people in the arena, concert hall, etc...just those close to you. The excitement and atmosphere isn\'t generated by -mones (maybe a VERY LITTLE), it\'s generated by the adrenaline and upped levels of dopamine and testosterone in the air. Combine with the feeling of being part of something (rooting for your home team, or everyone around you liking the same performer), and you have the charged room you describe. The atheletes and performers are not idolized and gawked over b/c the audience is subjected to the -mones and then they come on stage...otherwise there would be nobody at their show. Tey are idolized and popular, and teenie boppers that go to the show are attracted to them b/c they saw them on MTV the day before in a good looking outfit, and they want them. They are held up above normal people b/c they have a talent (in which some do not) and they are the ones on the stage, not b/c there\'s 40 guys standing around with -none spilling out everywhere...and then the guy comes on stage the the girl automatically contributes it to him.

Not trying to cause anything, as I do believe in the power of pheros, but the examples given are not completely -mone related. They are more psychologically based and follow common characteristics of large groups of people...pheros or no pheros.

-Jon

Banned User

-mones do work almost completely subconciously, so to relate all of this or to not relate all of this to -mones is hard to do and then explain. I think -mones to play a small but poignant and important role in all of these situations. It was also a nice post TBIRD, Pelo you do have some excellent points and it was wise to share them. The biggest mistake we as phero users can make is relating everything to pheromones.

Good posts guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Enlightened One

This OD theroy can be of best use in a sales environment, i did some time as a salesperson in a book store. Now while i was there sales went up 15% as people crowded in to the store, i only worked there for 6 weeks (found another better paid job) but they thought after a while i had a magic touch - never told em what though, but having a quite store normally (out of the way) and after a fortnight more people were coming through and sales just went up. Crowds around just yapping and generally buying - the whole feel good thing was happening.
    Pheromones are also useful for securtiy guards at sporting events etc. Have a friend who is in that line of work and he uses pheromones and he finds the best combo for him has been the following mix he developed. 25% WAGG 25% Anol (CS) 35% NPA and 15% a1. Now ive tried some of it and didnt really get a reaction, but he gets more hits and more respect from guys - the old it works for them mix and not me. MIX#1 i developed works for me but not others. So it can take some fiddling to find the right mix for the individual.
    I think the pheromone calculator project that was going here was a good start but it never got finished.

Phero Dude

Peltudo , thx alot for sharing your thoughts !
    Sure , I obviously exaggerated to stress on the phero effect part. However , I did this on purpose.

I DO realize , that its NOT \"JUST\" the pheromones causing excitement/a \"charged\" atmosphere. Of course anticipation/idolized talented stars/feeling of being part of something/testosterone /dopamine play their part and ADD to the sensation ! I\'m also not mindf.ucked , to believe that when... </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ...there\'s 40 guys standing around with -none spilling out everywhere...and then the guy comes on stage the the girl automatically contributes it to him.

Of course nothing will happen if he JUST walks on stage. As I said before u need to change your gameplan ! If the same guy walks on stage and somehow manages to STAND OUT , perform , impress , tell jokes , sing , entertain - FOCUS THE ATTENTION ON HIM - he WILL profit of the other 40 -none guys pheros , and he WILL be admired by the girls , and accepted as the source of attraction/sexual vibes in the air !

Well , basically I\'m not trying to fight with u man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    all I\'m saying is DON\'T UNDERESTIMATE/DOWNPLAY PHEROMONES AND THEIR EFFECTS !

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The excitement and atmosphere isn\'t generated by -mones (maybe a VERY LITTLE),

Actually I\'m a strong believer that they play a BIG BIG ROLE!(I admit , my first post was kinda one sided , and made it look like I\'m relating EVERYTHING to pheros ! I\'m very well aware of other things too (Things YOU mentioned) , don\'t worry [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Use them to your advantage ! Damn , I wish JVK was around , he\'d back me up on this one for sure !

~Peace I\'m out !

Phero Dude

Yeah, since discovering them myself, I am starting to look at situations differently now and relating them to -mones and other things instead of not knowing what is going on.

It\'s hard to determine though, and it\'s really easy to contribute a lot of things to pheros, but how can it really be proven? I mean, yes, us as users believe and have seen results from pheros, but contributing such a large amount to pheros does seem like it might be overexagerated a little bit. I don\'t think there\'s enough experimentation or experience from professionals to really pinpoint whether -mones play a major roll in those situations, but I do believe they do a little.

Either way, I\'m going to make sure the next time I know I\'m ODing, to make sure the girlies know I\'m the one at the party wearing them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

-Jon

I just OD on PI/m yesterday.

My finding is documented on the \"SIngapore:Chewing Gum banned, pheromones clear!!\" thread, under Day 3 usage.

What I find was when around men they tend to be more aggressive. Their voice is louder, excitement is mixed with mini-physical violence, more firm when defending their views, etc, etc.

Yet with the women, I receive ridiculous amount of friendliness which then boosted my confidence much higher for the day.

I\'m still experimenting to find the \"sweet spot\" on the right amount of pheromones to apply for a balanced reaction from both men and women.

Thread Information