Close

Stranger

Default I Know, Newbies Are Annoying

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I\'m wondering what pheromone is best for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] But, before you get upset and close the post, I have read the forum thoroughly and know that it takes \"practice\" to find the best pheromone. However, I would like to get some suggestions.

I\'m 24, 6 foot 2, about 20 pounds overweight (235), decent looking, and have plenty of female friends. My only problem is that I\'m initially somewhat shy AND I\'ve gotten in the \"only friend\" category with my female friends. I\'m the guy that all my friends that are girls like to go to with their problems...and nothing more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I want to end my unlucky streak of becoming \"only friends.\" I would also like to gain some initial confidence when meeting people. To be honest, as many guys on this website, I want a pheromone that increases a woman\'s sex drive. A pheromone that tends to lead to more chatting type of behavior wouldn\'t be desirable. I\'m looking to attract women between the age of 21-27...not much older.

I\'ve read up on the edge and alter ego. From what I\'m gathering, ae is a very good pheromone. With my \"profile\" above, would ae be a good pheromone to try? I\'m a little skeptical about te because I don\'t want to smell like piss or uncleanness if I inadvertently \"od.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for your help! I\'ll be ordering this weekend once I get some suggestions. I\'ll make sure to update the forum with any success that I\'ve had.

upsidedown

Default Re: I Know, Newbies Are Annoying

Nobody can say for sure what pheromone will work best for you. People can only give you general suggestions and you\'ll have to do your field testing to find how to best use it for yourself.

With that said, you\'re not going to have any problems with smell if you go with AE. I can only speak from my experience with AE (I\'m 20 years older than you), but I\'ve had considerable success with AE getting attention from women in their early to mid 20\'s. It\'s a top notch product to use.

TE does have a strong scent, but you just have to show restraint and not overdo it with the application. But, it is good for sexual attention which you said you are looking for. You just need to make sure to cover the smell.

A lot of people may say that at your size, the Anone products would be too much. So, something like SoE or WAGG might be advisable for you, although I think you would still need to add some Anone to the mix to get what you\'re looking for.

Do you have enough budget to get both AE and TE? What kind of budget are you working with?

I would recommend Primal Instinct and Alter Ego if you\'re looking for that sexual hit. PI/m does have a strong smell but can be covered with a scent. I would only recommend two dabs. As for a technique to attract women go to http://www.askmen.com read some of Doc loves articles. This will take more work on your part to get rid of your shyness, and have a confident and funny personality. Remember \"Attraction\" isn\'t a choice a woman makes it\'s a feeling she gets towards you.

Stranger

I have the budget to try AE and TE. As mentioned above, I know I would eventually od on TE. And, if what I read is correct, I would hate to unknowingly smell unclean to some women. How does the TE sandalwood smell? If better then the unscented version, I may try both ae and te. If it still MUST be covered, I\'ll probably just go with ae and test the results.

Thanks for the point about maybe not using a product with Anone. However, I\'m fine with initially coming across as being too \"macho.\" That\'s when the personality will kick in hopefully.

Stranger

Last question (for now). What\'s the \"range\" of a pheromone product? Again, I\'ve derived that it depends on the product used, the concentrate, and/or amount used. But, for example, with \"normal\" AE usage...what distance should I expect a women to subconsciously smell the pheromone if I am at work in a typical office setting? Or, has range not been gauged yet by pheromone experts?

Banned User

Range is a tough one, but with AE I think I can safely say 20 feet. Pheromones can be subconciously picked up far better then a concious smell. I am betting that this range can easily be much farther. Our own natural pheromones, can be detected from around 4-5 feet away (don\'t quote me on this)? Remember you are using a product that can increase your phero level 100x and beyond.

==================

I\'ve been in a classroom and gotten hits, the best hits come usually from the girl who is farther away, I have a story on that I can pm you about.

Phero Pro

Order the combo AE + TE. You can find it in the forum members club at an excellent price (only $10 more than just buying AE only).

www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club

You can use 2-3 drops of AE plus 2-4 dabs of TE. If you\'re afraid that u might \"stink\", use 2 dabs only. That would be my suggestion, but I am no pro.

I would say 5 to 12 feet, but this is also depending on where the wind is going in either direction. Most hits come when someone is passing by you or sitting close to your proximity. Smoky clubs and bars may block the Phermones so it\'s better to get close as possible( but don\'t invade their space) to a person for it to work.

Hi, msumoped.

If you do try out TE and you are worried about OD, the best thing to do is to field test in places you do not frequent often. And w/o your friends. That way, you can test out TE and your OD limits before exposing TE to your female friends. W/that said, sometimes, its important to OD inorder to find your OD limit, IMHO. Just make sure you wear a good cover scent w/it. And definitely use DABS when playing w/TE.

I don\'t know if you\'ve seen this thread or not, but it has some good and interesting discussions on LaCroy (makers of TE and NPA) products:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=46271& amp;page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=all& amp;vc=1

As for which product I would suggest, I\'d also suggest the AE+TE combo.

IMHO, I think you should test each product on their own for a few days first before you try mixing. This way, you have a better idea of which product does what for you and how much of each product you need, etc. If you start out mixing right away, you\'re flying blind. \"Did that happen because I was wearing too much of TE?\" etc. etc.

But that\'s just my opinion.

msumoped:

I have been mixing WAGG and NPA with almmost any cologne at ratios of 4/4/10. It gets me lots of hits from mid-20\'s women and I am 20 years older than them. The only caution is to use sparingly!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Remember \"Attraction\" isn\'t a choice a woman makes it\'s a feeling she gets towards you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Absolutely true. Another thing to remember also attraction doesn´t equal attraction either.
    CJ

Welcome to the phorum MSUMOPED-
    I love AE/m and would definitely recommend it as a great introductory product. I find that 3 drops (well distributed: wrists, neck or behind ears, etc.) will bring hits up to about 20 feet (indoors and no snoking)and still no problem w/ close (hopefully intimate) contact. At 2 drops, the ranges is down to maybe 5-10 feet...but once you are closer to a woman, it seems that she has to try harder to soak up the scent \"of that wonderful cologne\" I\'m wearing. Cologne, my ass. It\'s really stealth and it draws them in and the more they are drawn into close contact w/ you, the better. Also, there is no mistaking that YOU are the one putting off that alluring alpha male vibe. Make sense?
    I have read that some phorum members can use 4 to 5 drops w/out any problems. Everyone is different...for me 4 drops is OD and the girls scurry away from this beast. If I\'m outdoors, then 4 drops is the ticket. Even when I come into closer contact w/ a woman, it\'s not overpowering for them. The open space and good air circulation seem to require a bit more to get the \"signal\" across.
    If you are looking for stronger sexual hits, I might recommned a combo that has been working well for me. Try 2-3 drops AE/m: 1-2 dabs NPA/m: 6-8\" of SoE (roll-on). If you are a pretty approachable guy already, you may just want the little boost from the NPA. I have this lone-wolf, bad boy look that makes me less approachable, so I include the SoE for the benefit of more chattiness. It helps the ladies relax more in my presence. But, like I said, every one is different.
    Good Luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

A couple more questions...a drop is like a single and small drop from the dropper, correct? It\'s not the entire dropper full of pheromone, right? A dab would be putting the opening of the bottle on your wrist, turning it over upside down, and then turning it upright, correct?

Thanks for the help everyone! I think I\'m going to buy the TE/AE combo pack from the \"forum members club.\" That combo seems most recommended and the best deal! I\'ll post to the forum any \"hits.\"

Banned User

A drop is a single drop, the amount it takes for gravity to pull it down. Not the whole dropper heh. A dab is usually when you use your upper tip to your thumb and then turn it over 180 degrees pause for about 1-2 seconds and turn it back over and apply. I guess the wrist can work just as well.

Enlightened One

The definition of a single drop can be confusing, although its comparable to one out of a small eye dropper.
    Keep reading the forum asking definite targetted questions and im sure someone will help you out.

Thread Information