Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default WAGG is bringing me down

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Maybe it\'s just me, but I\'ve been playing with my new order of WAGG for the past couple of days and it\'s just giving me a \"down\" kind of feeling. I mean, normally when I\'m out and about, I don\'t hesitate to talk up strangers and get some phone numbers, but when I\'m wearing WAGG these days ... all motivation to do that is gone. In fact, I\'m sitting here right now, just stumped, bored, a little depressed for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

What gives? Am I alone in this?

I\'ve been usually dropping 4 drops into the palm of my hand, rubbing my two hands together and spreading that around my neck.

What the hell is in this stuff?????

Default Re: WAGG is bringing me down

Dont know man never tried wagg. But use SOE instead. It makes me feel great and has sort of the same effect from all I have read about wagg.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like pms!

Phero Pro

Why are you giving answers to questions without having the needed background wisdom ? Why are you giving the advise to use another product without having tested the other ? That doesn\'t make much sense to me.

4 drops of WAGG sounds quite like an OD to me, I usually use one drop of WAGG and I still feel the need to take some off with a kitchen cloth in case I am using other mones. I\'d try to cut the amount down first. An OD on SOE has almost the same effect on me, except the depressions, must be the -nol in case of SOE, because it\'s reproduceable with every -nol high product, like Pi/w. The part about the depressions smells somewhat like A1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. The dose makes the poison I guess.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Maybe it\'s just me, but I\'ve been playing with my new order of WAGG for the past couple of days and it\'s just giving me a \"down\" kind of feeling.......I\'ve been usually dropping 4 drops into the palm of my hand, rubbing my two hands together and spreading that around my neck.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you tried using just 1-2 drops and applying on clothes like the bottle suggests? Those WAGG drops are pretty big too. I have been using it in that manner and have had nothing but possitive effects, in fact I have even noticed it lifting my own mood. One thing tho, I never use WAGG by itself. I have always used it either in combo with something else, usually SOE and/or Realm, but sometimes with AE/TE

Phero Enthusiast

Dont know man never tried wagg. But use SOE instead. It makes me feel great and has sort of the same effect from all I have read about wagg.

Wow, that\'s exactly the kind of answer I was hoping to find! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No seriously, SOE does me good. I guess I\'m just ODing on WAGG. But what, exactly, am I ODing on? What\'s in there (my original question)? Also, I\'m alternating using it with NPA or AE.

Phero Enthusiast

But what, exactly, am I ODing on? What\'s in there (my original question)? Also, I\'m alternating using it with NPA or AE.

Whiffy,
    just read what\'s written on the bottle : \"1-2 drops on clothing\", and do what they say. It\'s really a good stuff. Why do you want to try more when you don\'t know how it works when used properly ??
    2nd point : nobody knows what\'s in it. So, no answer to this part of your question, unless we know some day.
    3rd point : you alternate with other products. I think this is the problem : do not alternate. Try the products one by one and learn how they work, one by one. Be more logical.

Phero Enthusiast

Try the products one by one and learn how they work, one by one. Be more logical.

I am being logical. I\'ve read this forum for months now and the general consensus is that WAGG is best used in a combo. I guess I\'ll just lower my dosage.

Phero Dude

My recommendation is to use ONE DROP.

Don\'t put it on clothing... just rub it onto your skin as you would a cologne.

Four drops out of that bottle is a MAJOR OD!

Besides... you use less, it lasts longer!

Why are you giving answers to questions without having the needed background wisdom ? Why are you giving the advise to use another product without having tested the other ? That doesn\'t make much sense to me.

Geee Whizzz Andy, Whiffy, I\'m sorry. I\'ve been reading posts in this forum everyday for almost two months. I did not realize any special wisdom was required [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

But seriously, I was just being social. Must have ben the wagg. I Saw Whiffy\'s post and thought to myself \"what a great guy\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default My way to apply WAGG

The general method of application I\'ve come up with and that works for me is to spread one DAB to my hair behind my ear on both sides. That keeps it away from my nose, the hair holds it well, and it doesn\'t get on my clothes. It is widely broadcast that way too.

Alternately, if I planning on some \"serious face time,\" I\'ll smear one dab to each eyebrow. That way a target looking me in the eyes or kissing me will get a full dose yet it is still not in my breathing zone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: My way to apply WAGG

I\'ve had very good luck with it applied just under my nose. If you had a moustache, I would think that might be a good place to put \'mones. I got remarkably extended kissing time with \'mones on my nose.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: My way to apply WAGG

Okay, I\'ve learned my lesson!

Patted two dabs around the outside of my t-shirt collar, rubbed in 2 dabs of AE on my neck. And lived happily ever after...

Funny, months ago some people speculated it was impossible to OD on WAGG. Well, I did for 2 days. Now I\'m back to my charming, \"great guy\" self. Good be back.

Phero Pharaoh

You\'re not alone. I\'ve had a similar experience today. I\'m this close | | to giving up on it. The experience was very controversial to a point I am not confident at all when it comes to experimenting with it. I used it in combination with WKM#1 though. I can only imagine the results if I had went stand-alone.

- Krish

Phero Enthusiast

Okay, I\'m not making this up. I stayed off for a week or so and then applied 2 dabs to the front of my tshirt collar...

Bring on the depression! I swear, I give up. What do I do with my practically full bottle? I bought it from the member\'s club based on its great reviews. Figured, since I\'m the lone wolf type I could use it. Ehh, I\'ve been doing better with AE standalone.

Anyone wanna trade?

Enlightened One

Yeah im sure someone in youre area may be willing to trade. Works for some and not others.
    I reckon we need smaller bottle sizes for all products that are cheaper and reduce the risk of newbies trying them.

Phero Dude

Whiff, what are ya looking for? I might be interested in picking it up off ya, PM me.

-Jon

Phero Dude

What I did with A1 was to apply it away from my nose... on wrists, etc.

You guys could try that with WAGG. Also, try using less. Just a little dab or two.

Hardly anyone seems to have the depression effect from WAGG compared to A1 (I know I don\'t, and A1 depresses the hell out of me!), but I guess everything affects people differently.

I have a similar problem when wearing the -nol EO\'s. I can\'t wear them anywhere near my nose or I have a headache all day. It\'s probably more from the scent than the -nol, because PIw doesn\'t do that to me.

Anyway, point is, if I wear it on the back of my neck, or on my wrists, I don\'t have that problem.

Try it on your wrists, like xvs said, and maybe just a dab rubbed between them. You might only need a tiny bit to enhance your sig.

Thread Information