Close

Default And the HITS keep coming....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, so I haven\'t posted much of any HIT reports for over a week.... My first week gave me some dramatic results...refer to the thread \"OMG...My first week w/ EA/m, I\'m a Believer\" or somehting like that.
    For the sake of brevity (Elana, etc.) I will do my best to provide a more \"user friendly\" synopsis of my experinces since then...in what ever manner it may come out...we\'ll see. BTW, Elana- they don\'t ALL end in sex, so you may want to skim this post.

Neihgborhood gas station: [1] 3 drops AE/m solo, very young (18?) girl practically rings her neck to turn and gaze at me (only my second DIHL-30 seconds or so), followed by some major hair play.
    [2]Hybrid combo I gleaned from JB1 & CK2 (3?), 7:5:3:3 APC/SoE/NPA/AE/m (great scent, needed no cover, but did anyway). In line to pay, 7th person. Very cute girl, 5th person. Almost her turn to pay...she bails from the line and starts to wander near by (about 5-10\') aimlessly looking a stuff (right in front of the condoms,hehehehe), just to look at stuff and then gets back in line right behind me. She didn\'t have anything new to buy, though. Probably my imagination, but I could swear that she was trying to get close to get a bigger whiff. Don\'t know for sure, just saw her leaning toward me out of the corner of my eye. I pay and go outside to the pump. She leaves and hangs out on the street corner. Didn\'t look like she was waiting for anyone in particular. Seems very antsy. I go back inside to pick up some bottled H2O and she\'s still sitting there. I get in my car and pull out onto the street and she finally starts to walk down the sidewalk.
    [3]Saturday night: 1 dab NPA: 2 drops AE/m: 6-8\" SoE. OK, I gotta give this young 20 something a 10...I mean, WOW. Clean up on isle three, someone\'s drooling over here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I see the nose start \"tracking\" and she spots me immediately..I\'m the only one there except for the cashier. Although she\'s not looking at me, I see her eyes getting glazed over. She gets all twitterpated...wandering around like she can\'t figure out what to do...pacing around. She tries to go into the bathroom...it\'s locked and the cashier is trying to tell her that he has the key, but she is still all confused, pacing and twitchy. She finally get\'s it (and the key) and enters the restroom. Maybe she just REALLY had to go all of a sudden, who knows. If she wouldn\'t have bolted for the bathroom, I would have approached her. But...I dunno...asking a girl for her number while yelling through the bathroom door just doesn\'t seem like the right thing to do. LOL

Grocery store: There is this really beautiful girl (mid 20s) who has worked there at least as long as I\'ve lived here and I supsect even longer. She can be friendly to the regulars in a very \"professional\" way, but has never said one word to me in well over 4 years. She really keeps her guard up, it seems, and I have been \"invisibe\" up until recently. Wearing a hybrid mix inspired by Jambat and CaptKipling, I go to the store (I had been there before w/ just Ae/m or AE/m w/ PCC and got great responses, but *she* had never been there at these times). I walk up to a check out line and she is about 5\' away. She and every other girl at the \"check out line\" [pun intended] simultaniously turn and look right at me (freaky). Her eyes get wide w/ this \"OMG who is this guy\" kinda look (and me so invisible all these years). She flashes me a huge smile...a REAL smile. Whoa! I stop in 2 or 3 days later to pick up a few things to BBQ and she goes out of her way to approach me. She\'s like \"hey, how ya doin\'\", like I\'m some long lost friend that she hasn\'t seen in years. She was smiling so wide, I was afraid that she might break her face. And she seems, all of the sudden, flirtatious. Where the hell did that come from? Don\'t get me wrong...I don\'t mind, but.... Oh the mix was 7:5:3:3 APC/SoE/NPA/AE...about 10\" total, from the roll-on. With the same mix, I got the \"don\'t I know you\" thing from this really hot woman at Dean & Deluca. When I approached the check out, she started to get all fumbly w/ the other customer she was helping. When she got to me she was chatting me up like there was no tomorrow and trying to flirt (can be tough when you\'re on the job, I know) in a discreet way, except for the hair play and neck presenation. She kept making sure that I had everything that I needed and that if I didn\'t to let her know, since \"I come in there all the time\" (I Don\'t, I mean rarely) and she knew that...I had already told her so. She just didn\'t want to let me go and insisted that I come see her real soon...\'cause I come in there all the time, right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

The Bank: OK, this girl almost never smiles, seems dull and lifeless every time i\'ve seen her. Get in line to make a deposit and get to her window almost immediately. She starts smiling and chatting me up. She starts talking abut how great the weather has been and how unseasonably warm it\'s been. I\'m, like, yeah I can\'t believe I had to turn the A/C on the other day and it\'s not even officially June yet (5/30). Now, she says \"I know, we have A/C here and I all hot and frustrated right now.\" Whoa! Again this was the JBCK hybrid.

The mall: I\'m still wearing the hybrid mix. Not a lot of response in general...got a few gals hovering nearby here and there at different stores, but nothing too exciting. Go into Anchor Blue (Old Navy rip-off, I suppose). REALLY cute, REALLY young girl. Think about it...I\'m nearly 39 (July) and she\'s like 18 or 19...come on. Anyway, I was looking at a few things, but couldn\'t decide, so I ask if I could use the dressing room. She\'s falling all over her self to \"help me out\" and I don\'t think it\'s commission. I mean, girls in stroes have seemed much more friendly and helpful (in general) than before the pheros, but this was different. So I go try on this shirt, but I really can\'t decide. So I waive her over and ask if she would mind giving me her opinion. Now, I\'ve done this before as a ploy to initiate a convo w/ girls that I would consider dating and, hopefully get some digits, but this was not the case here...she was really young. Anyway, she says that she thinks guys in dark blue shirts look \"really hot\", sort of as a general statement. Just so happens that I was going to try on a dark blue sleeveless shirt. Of course, I think she already knew this...she got galnce at what I was taking into the dressing room. Coincidence? So, I\'m changing and she blows into the dressing room right next to me and says \"I\'m going to try on some stuff, too...it\'s slow...yadayadayada.\" \"Why should I have all the fun anyway,\" I say. Giggle...giggle...giggle. \"Do you need any help over there,\" I asked. Can\'t believe I did that...instinct I guess. MAJOR GIGGLES! So, I ask her to look at the blue shirt and tell me what she thinks. She steps out of the dressing room, takes one look at me and DIHL...she did get a dose of the pheros being in the next stall, I suppose. She breaks her gaze and is just saying over and over again, \"Guys in dark blue shirts are SOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOT!\" \"That\'s SOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOT!\" I said thanks and went about my business. I did buy the shirt, btw...it did look good. No digits, though...I\'m not a prevert, although, I must say that I like the attention. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LALA: There is a billiard hall that I a buddy turned me onto and I\'ve been gong there fairly regularly over the past few months. There is this bertender there, I call her LALA, that has a bod that DOES stop traffic. She is one tough cookie wrapped in a hard shell. She has this very tough demeanor. Now I have seen countless guys try to work her to no avail. She had always been very standoff-ish to me since I\'ve been going there...pretty much just business like most everyone else...she has a few friends that stop by to see her, but even with them she\'s really, kinda back off, no nonsense. Like I said a real tough cookie. So it\'s a rather quiet Tuesday night and I stop in (3 drps AE/m & 4\" PCC). I see a couple of guys I kinda know...friends of a friend type thing. We start to talk a bit. Well, LALA shows up out of nowhere w/ in a about 5 minutes of my arrival. She came straight over to us and starts to chat up these two guys. The thing is, I got the impression that she was trying too hard to avoid talking to me, just the other two guys whom she knew pretty well...regulars. So the guys and I are getting bored. We decide to go to the ultimate dive bar, Henry\'s. Mostly a guy hangout...rarely any women frequent this place. So out of the blue LALA says, \"Hey, I\'ll go w/ you.\" Remember, she\'s supposed to be working. She\'s like it\'s slow, no one will miss me, etc. She goes over to her manager a finagles her way out of work for the evening. Anyway, the guys and I head to Henry\'s and sure enough, there\'s LALA on our heels. Just like before she wanted to be around and was involved in conversation, but not necessarily directly toward me. She was personable and cheerful and pleasant..very not her normal character. Rather feminine for her, I must say from prior observation. It\'s like I got a glimpse of her REAL personality. She did keep staring at me intently the whole time. Well, eventually I said my farewells to the guys and a \"really cool to hang out w/ you for a while\" to LALA and I left (her hanging). No request for digits...this time. I hoping for more than just a quick hook up w/ her so I\'m playin\' it. The next week I run into LALA at the Chef\'s Market...our weekly block party. She comes over to me, playing it real cool and says \"Why don\'t you come by work tonite, I\'d like to get off early.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] So, I go and she isn\'t working , but no big deal anyway. Got a hook up w/ a diff girl instead. Just as I\'m leaving w/ this other girl, my buddy Rob says \"Hey, LALA just showed up\"...I just shrug and go on my way. (JB#1)
    The next week, I go there w/ a group of friends. Lots of girls around, my buddies\' gf\'s, but she doesn\'t know that. Didn\'t say Hi right away...started chatting up Valerie (bartender that I got digits from my first visit to the bar [no pheros]) and here comes LALA. She starts talking to me, but trying to play it cool...but I can tell that it\'s getting harder to play it cool...she\'s kickin\' it up a notch. Kept coming back over to me all night to see how \"we\" were doing, putting her arm around me (didn\'t reciprocate...yet). Anyway, I see a good opportunity to leave (her hanging) and I\'m getting ready to take off to my regular haunt. Go say goodnight to Valerie (she\'s just no challenge for me) and then a few friends and then LALA. She\'s at the end of the bar, I nod her over and tell her it was nice to see her and she goes for a hug...this time I hug her back. (JBCK hybrid) Which brings me to Erin...

Erin: An extremely beautiful, classy, lady. She\'s dated my roomate and a few freinds, so I\'ve always automatically been put in the friends category. Once you\'re in the \"friends\" pile there\'s no point in trying to dig your way out, so I never tried. The first time she was exposed to the pheros she ran away and stayed far away from me w/ this really wierd, puzzled look. Next time I run into her she gives me \"Hollywood hugs\" (that\'s what she always does), but caught her trying to sniff up and down my neck on the sly. The next time, the same thing, really nothing more than that...maybe cheking me out a bit more than usual.
    OK, It\'s a Friday night and I just left LALA at the billiard hall. Refreshed w/ 2 drops AE/m and 6-8\" SoE (roll-on) and a cover scent. I go to my hangout. The band is one that I love...it\'s led by this really hot blonde chick. The name of the band is also her stage name \"Carmen Getit.\" Now I\'ve only seen the band once (yeah, love at fisrt sound) and that was 3 or 4 months ago. Carmen sees me walk in and gets this really excited smile on her face, guess she remembered me from chatting her up after her last gig (no mones). She\'s giving me \"the look\". Whoa! I was only there maybe 5 minutes and the band has to take a break. Carmen comes over and starts talking to me and she starts to get a very intense look in her eyes...not necesarily DIHL. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch Erin checking me out...I mean, checking me out. I meet here gaze and she has this look like she wants to [good word] the hell out of me. Where the hell did that come from? She comes over and starts talking to me and next thing I know, she\'s behind me grinding her ass into mine...\"dancing\". What a bummer, she\'s seeing a friend and as far as I know (other than this incident) she has no plans of breaking it off or anything. I suppose time will tell.

Camille: see the thread titled \"DIHL Frequency\", page 2.

LeeAnn: see my post on this thread \"Your results with Pheromones!\", page 5. That means you, Elana. PM me for details. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

OK...Sorry this turned out to be such a long post. I really did try to keep it as brief as possible. There are many other hits that I could report, but tried to keep to the more interesting ones...at least they seemed more interesting to me.

BTW- anybody got a stick I can borrow. Hey, guess it\'s better to beat the chicks off w/ a stick, than to settle for beating off your schtick, huh.

Phero Pro

Default Re: And the HITS keep coming....

Great post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

FOR OUR FORUM VISITORS AND PHERO NEWBIES:

I was just reading a post by Tallmacky on another thread and he made an excellent point. \"The biggest mistake we can make as phero users is relating everything to pheromones\"

I have been really amazed at the results I\'ve seen since wearing pheromones. And I feel that my personal goals for trying them are being realized much more quickly and dramatically than I would have expected. For this I am grateful and very pleased.

HOWEVER...and I know this has been discussed in other threads...pheromones are not a magic potion that will have ppl falling into your lap. Now, if you paid for the lap dance, then that\'s a different story. j/k [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But seriously, I have spent a lifetime improving myself. I have worked diligently to improve everything from interacting w/ people better, to my general state of health (physical and psychological), to my appearance, to finding my style (the one that suits me best), etc. I used to be a skinny, painfully shy guy who didn\'t have a lot of success w/ women, this has improved for me as I have worked to improve myself and now I am getting more hits than I know what to do w/ since using pheromones. But it\'s the total package, not just the mones. Make sense?
    I decided to add this to the thread in the hopes that newbies or would-be newbies do not get the impression that all they have to do is buy some pheros, apply and voila none of these other factors are relevent. Pheromones may get someone\'s attention, but it\'s still all up to me from there...only I can make it happen and keep it happening. Everyone experiences different results from different products, combos and mixes. Some experience immediate and dramatic results, while others struggle for weeks or even months to achieve the results they desire. Some have worked better for me than others and I am still trying to fine tune that combo that is going to give the types of responses that *I* am seeking. For me, the experimentation and testing are half the fun.

OK...there it is....

Thanks, Tallmacky

Good post Sagacious. Wouldn\'t want to give the impression that these products are Love Potions. Being well groomed, wearing decent clothes and a personality that\'s confident works wonders, combine that with enhanced Pheromones and you have a killer combination.

Hey Jose-
    Yeah, things have been really coming together. Since I have this new edge w/ the pheros, it\'s like I\'ve finally got the \"total package\'\" goin\' on, ya know. Pretty cool. It\'s just that, despite having my act together, the really beautiful women were kinda out of my league...or at least it seemed that way. It\'s just that, lately, I\'ve actually had a chance to work my mojo w/ the major hotties. Before this, it seemed that I was never their \"type\" of guy. It\'s kinda funny to get the type looks from the babes that I used to give them (to no avail, until now - hehehe). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] My love life is a little more active since using -mones, it\'s just that the class of women I am attracting now are ones who would never have given me the time of day before. My flatmate can\'t figure out why all of these hot women have been flocking to me lately...he\'ll never know why either. Mooooahahahaha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Nice post Sag, will take me awhile to read through it but I like how you detailed things out pretty well.

Stranger

Are you playing EQ Sagacious there was someone using the same MOOOOOoaaaaa )

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I was just reading a post by Tallmacky on another thread and he made an excellent point. \"The biggest mistake we can make as phero users is relating everything to pheromones\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

wise words on deed. One might add: He who wishes to see, will see.

The small subtle sign is mostly overlooked by most people in everyday life unless...you are specifically looking for signs!

When I stopped with mones a couple of years ago, I noticed that I had been used to looking for signs. They still came, not as many of them, almost never the DIHL.

Another thing though is that I felt I didn\'t need the mones anymore. My confidence was skyhigh and that was/is probably the most effective aphrodisiac. I dared talk to the 10\'s. I dared flirt with \'em and hell I didn\'t fear rejections, cuz more lots of fish were in the sea.

Now I can say that after about 2½ years without mones things are normalized again. Im not riding the same confidence wave (hard to do with a steady gf for 1½ year [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]), but still i notice the signs...

So to sum up: be carefull not to overanalyze signs....who knows if the girl appearing interested haven\'t noticed your mones, but just think you are cute??

caz

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    So to sum up: be carefull not to overanalyze signs....who knows if the girl appearing interested haven\'t noticed your mones, but just think you are cute??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I agree. But hell... even if this is a placebo effect of some sort, then me no complain! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I used to think it was a placebo effect also, but -mones do work and they work well, I have been off them for a bit over a week, with daily showers and such inbetween, you definitly feel like there is far less attention on you, like you don\'t stand out as much, and you don\'t [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s subtle but so is attraction in most cases. You won\'t come crashing down after easing off the phero\'s, if you use the phero\'s as more of a crutch you will feel it more (me).

Thread Information