Close

Default Women Wearing YOUR Clothes/Pheros :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This might be something you\'ll
    find yourself wanting to play with LOL

I\'ve noticed that in the last 6 months something VERY interesting has been happening.

Women that I am with will seem to shiver or tell me they are cold and I will give them my jacket, shirt, or a
    sweater out of my bag.

This is VERY ROMANTIC !!! ( and I\'m almost always hot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, since the pheros from my throat, ears, etc. tend to get onto the clothing...you guessed it
    VERY TRANCED OUT Women !!!!

( By the way, I\'m a Hypnotist so I tend to get this effect even without pheromones, yet they ENHANCE this effect!! )

Also, depending on how appreciative they are I either amplify this behavior/Reward OR
    TEASE them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

( one woman \"complained\" about having to pull the turtleneck sweater over her head/hair
    so I teased her,
    pulled the sweater away, SPANKED her nicely [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    and then tied the sweater around her and then pulled her into a VERY warm embrace,
    which lead into a hot make-out session right on the
    street-----she admits to being \"high maintenance\" so I told her that is how she might have \"actedthat way
    with OTHER MEN but
    with me she can BE HERSELF and relax and enjoy!!!!!

With another woman who tends to act bratty sometimes I did something similar :
    \"I guess I can trust you with my shirt, right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    ( in a very Playful way )

So maybe some of you will want to
    go out and play with this idea-----sometimes it just happens so be prepared and othertimes you can
    create this situation and be Romantic, Seductive AND get them more effected by your Pheromones.

Icemone,
    Enjoy

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Women Wearing YOUR Clothes/Pheros :)

Yeah... I have a jacket that I always bring with me during the cooler months. I\'ve offered it to women a few times. One who wore it I even caught burying her nose into it as she listened (uninterested) to a guy that thought he was chatting her up. heh heh heh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I saw the same reaction from my girlfriend, she was wearing my shirt the next morning(which had Pheromones the night before). I knew it was the mones so I didn\'t think it was anything unusual.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I knew it was the mones so I didn\'t think it was anything unusual.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How do you know it was the mones? I love smelling a mans shirt that I have been with. The sex, sweat and cologne are a huge turn on. I seriously doubt that all the men I have been with have used mones.

How do you know it was the mones? I love smelling a mans shirt that I have been with. The sex, sweat and cologne are a huge turn on. I seriously doubt that all the men I have been with have used mones.

You could be right Elana, but she had never done that before and that was the first time I wore it on my clothes that night. I did read somewhere women like to wear shirts of their man or cozy up with their pillow. Aren\'t you smeling those mens natural Pheros anyway?

Phero Dude

While \'mones may be part of it, the larger part is your overall personal scent, I\'d wager to say. I wear pheros and one of a broad range of good colognes every day, and have received similar reaction to my articles of clothing. In fact, I\'ve actually \"accidentally\" left a piece of clothing (typically an undershirt) behind to imprint and reinforce. One time, a woman\'s daughter (five years old) subsequently found the undershirt and was wandering her house with it. When asked why, she said \"It smells good!\". Since I typically only wear pheros on my neck, the likelihood of migration to the undershirt is small, but the cologne (and my natural scent) was still detectable two weeks later.

Phero Pharaoh

Women LOVE it when guys leave shirts and tops etc behind for sure! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m still waiting to get one of my tops back. lol

Enlightened One

I am waiting to have a few shirts returned. Alas i dont think they will be returning. Same situation pheromones on the collar and this girls nose stayed there for a good 5 minutes. It was with straight NPA i think. Might have been 6 dabs if i remember back 6 months.

I love smelling a mans shirt that I have been with. The sex, sweat and cologne are a huge turn on.

Hear hear! Ok guys, don\'t jump all over me, but I\'ve also been know to put on the guys underwear right after sex. It seems so intimate to me. Not love, but more than just sex. A connection somehow.

Ginger

Phero Dude

I love smelling a mans shirt that I have been with. The sex, sweat and cologne are a huge turn on.

Hear hear! Ok guys, don\'t jump all over me, but I\'ve also been know to put on the guys underwear right after sex. It seems so intimate to me. Not love, but more than just sex. A connection somehow.

Ginger

I don\'t believe you, you\'re going to have to prove that :P

Enlightened One

I think we should take her word for it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ginger

Hey Ginger-

How\'s MaryAnn, the Skipper and Gilligan? Oh yeah, the Professor and the Howells. OK, forgive me...that was just too easy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Anyway, no shame in revelling in pleasurable decadence. What man doesn\'t love the scent of a woman that lingers on his pillow, etc.? I think that this could go both ways here. BTW- get ya \'bout the connection thing...feel that I no longer need to stand on my conquests...a connection is a good thing. So are repeat performances! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Good to here from you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information