Close

Thread: Effect on Kids

Stranger

Default Effect on Kids

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I apologize if this has been asked before - I couldn\'t find the topic when I search for it...

Does anybody know if pheromones or copulins have any unintended effect on children? I ask this because I have a son who is 5 and is very much a snuggler. Not quite Oedipus, but he does love to touch my face or rub my arm, etc. I am thinking about ordering PCC to go with my PI/w, but I don\'t want to waste my money if I can never wear the combo because it affects my son. Sorry, but that\'s just a little too weird for me. So I just wanted to check to see what others have experienced.

Thanks.

Default Re: Effect on Kids

Pheros affecting children is definitely somewhere in the archives. I believe the effects were mostly positive but they probably didn\'t include Pcc as this is a newer product. Perhaps someone else could shed a little more light.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Yes, it has been mentioned on and off over the years. Do a check in the archives 1+2 and perhaps even on this forum, even though I´m not so sure about our current one really.
    There is not a lot of stuff on children as far as I remember, I think most people here don´t have kids.
    CJ

Phero Guru

They affect everyone of all ages. You\'ll just have to see what happens I suppose. You might try just wearing them on your skin, say after a shower, as you are about to hop into bed with your husband. I think that\'s what you were aiming for anyways so why wear them on clothes around the house!!!

Stranger

Good point, koolking. I\'ve been putting them on after the kids go to bed - I got such a great reaction from my hubby that I was a little afraid to experiment with daytime wear. I may try one drop and see what happens.

I searched Archives 1 & 2 and found a couple of posts. General consensus appears that kids are friendlier and want to be around you more, but nothing too strange.

upsidedown

I just ran across an old thread that touched a bit on the subject. I don\'t know that it\'s the best info on the subject that can be found on the forum, but I\'ll paste it in for you to read anyway.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=14680& amp;page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&amp ;fpart=

Thread Information