Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Singapore:Chewing Gum banned,Pheromones clear

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

You\'re right about that you\'re going to run out of Soe gelpacks faster than your bottle of PI/m. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I would like to see your posts continue, only use less SoE. Others on this forum suggest that the gelpack is enough for 2 to 3 uses.

Your leather necklace (what does that look like anyway?) must work a lady attractor beam: it contains 5 dabs of PI/m!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The PI/m on my leather necklace, shouldn\'t it be faded after more than 6 hours or so?

My leather necklace picture is below.

[image]http://www.drviral.com/necklace.JPG[/image]

I will try to keep my SOE usage to half pack a day... but i felt very nice wearing it, thus the reason i used the second half as \"freshener\" after 5 hours if I am still outside.

One thing I realise from using SOE gel, do not put in on your clothes! Hehehe.... my girlfriend says that I smelt different and questions me what perfume I am using.

Not that I\'m proud of it, but I lied and said it must be the soap I used in the public restroom to wash my face and splashed on my shirt [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Applying SOE gel on body does not seems to produce too noticeable of an aroma [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Phero Enthusiast

Cool! So we can ejoy your new postings the comming days!
    Btw, nice necklace. What\'s the other material?

Cool! So we can ejoy your new postings the comming days!
    Btw, nice necklace. What\'s the other material?

Thanks for the compliment, Charisma.

The other material is metal, probably aluminium.

So, will pheromones last longer on leather stuff like that?

Phero Enthusiast

MajorSOB put it on his leather jacket. You can read one of his findings here

MajorSOB put it on his leather jacket. You can read one of his findings here

Great! Thanks Charisma for the lead.

Well, the leather necklace are surely gonna be my lucky charm from now on. PERMANENTLY! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Latest N Unique Update!
    -------------------------

I am engaged. When I told gals about this, they will 100% backed out from showing interest in me in the past.

Well, all that in the past now!

A gal who knew I was engaged still hit on me for the past few days. I did not post it here before because I wasn\'t sure. Today she ask whether she can have me instead of a friend I recommended her to.

WOWEEE!!! Never, I mean Never had this happens to me once the gals knew my status.

Luckily for me, me and my fiancee had a written agreement stating that we can still date other people as long as we are not married. Yet, it can go no further than a simple \"get to know\" date [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .

Problem now, I foresee slight complication with this situation now, in the future...Oh well.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Woah!! Danny boy is a Spore Stud! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Good for you mate. Were you wearing any PI around this girl? Was she showing any signs of interest before mones?

Woah!! Danny boy is a Spore Stud! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Good for you mate. Were you wearing any PI around this girl? Was she showing any signs of interest before mones?

On the first 2 days of meeting this gal I wasn\'t wearing any pheromones. It was in a business meeting and she is also in the business line.

She acted very professional and shows no sign of personal interest in me beside interest in my views of the meeting agenda. No noticeable hanky panky gesture or acting cute thingy.

The men that attended the meeting was in a serious and firm mode in the first 2 days too.

Subsequently, once I start wearing PI/m and SOE to the meeting, the whole atmosphere in the meeting room changes.

The people around me seems more relaxed even though we are reaching a more critical part of the meeting than the first 2 days. I can see more smiles and little chuckles now and then.

The gal are more chatty and her serious tone are mixed with some humor. Sort of she letting her guard down unknowingly.

I didn\'t lied to her when she asked whether I was attached. I told her I am engaged but dating [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] . This was usually enough to make gals backed away in the past.

Usually I got dates if there was no mention of my maritial status and the gals just assumed I was single [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] .

And that how the stories goes.........

Looks like PI is doing its job.

Well, i tried TE for the first time in public today. 2 dabs to the neck and half a pack of SOE.

Didnt notice anything from the ladies. I guess i was also moving around alot on the job today so i didnt stay long enough in one place long enough.

I did get some stares though. But not sure if it was the mones or my shaved head. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways i\'ve come to the conlcusion that 98% of the chicks here walk around with a \"dont bother me or i\'ll bite\" look on their faces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Got to start testing TE in close quaters

Looks like PI is doing its job.

Well, i tried TE for the first time in public today. 2 dabs to the neck and half a pack of SOE.

Didnt notice anything from the ladies. I guess i was also moving around alot on the job today so i didnt stay long enough in one place long enough.

I did get some stares though. But not sure if it was the mones or my shaved head. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways i\'ve come to the conlcusion that 98% of the chicks here walk around with a \"dont bother me or i\'ll bite\" look on their faces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Got to start testing TE in close quaters

Hey Coldshot, try experimenting with a little bit more TE...

I was using PI/m with 2 drops, then 2 dabs, then 4 dabs which then I found 3 dabs with one on my leather necklace works the best....

Yup, the most daring result from a gal is in close quarters and after a conversation is initiated.

Tell us more about ur results, Coldshot! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

P.S. Most gals finds shaven head extremely sexy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ok Dan, i will bump up my TE to abt 4 dabs and see how it goes.

Most girls like shaved heads? You got to let me know where to find those chicks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, are you in your late 20s?

ok Dan, i will bump up my TE to abt 4 dabs and see how it goes.

Most girls like shaved heads? You got to let me know where to find those chicks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, are you in your late 20s?

I am 27 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[quote

Try the gym [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ...

Journeyman

hi danial and cold shot , i have here since last year. and still finding right mix and application .hhave any one of u used attraction or jb#1 before.i have been thinking using attraction or PI but never because i afraid that pi will never work f/ asian,beside the weather here might break the pheromone. u also mention \"try the gym \", wont it further break dowm the phero? i get afew sexual hits using Jb#1 but recently , i think lost the right mixing of jb #1 as i couldnt find a single hit. i always think that the sweat might have break the phero because s\'pore is too hot.2ndly how do u detect our girls reaction. sometime it might not be that obvious . my problem is to detect the unobvious type . i know that ur pi works but have u ever mix pi and cologne like aratio of 3:7? what is the best application and mixing and the probability of getting hits on bus . now that we have more local guys here, im going to inform the other s\'porean forum member to join in here so that they dont have to keep asking me when im not around. this thread gonna to be a forum f/ the rest of s\'porean as a reference

hi danial and cold shot , i have here since last year. and still finding right mix and application .hhave any one of u used attraction or jb#1 before.i have been thinking using attraction or PI but never because i afraid that pi will never work f/ asian,beside the weather here might break the pheromone. u also mention \"try the gym \", wont it further break dowm the phero? i get afew sexual hits using Jb#1 but recently , i think lost the right mixing of jb #1 as i couldnt find a single hit. i always think that the sweat might have break the phero because s\'pore is too hot.2ndly how do u detect our girls reaction. sometime it might not be that obvious . my problem is to detect the unobvious type . i know that ur pi works but have u ever mix pi and cologne like aratio of 3:7? what is the best application and mixing and the probability of getting hits on bus . now that we have more local guys here, im going to inform the other s\'porean forum member to join in here so that they dont have to keep asking me when im not around. this thread gonna to be a forum f/ the rest of s\'porean as a reference

Hi Bernard, good to have you onboard. I\'m sure we can pool our experiences and help each other optimise our mones usage. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

With regards to PI, Dan is the man to ask since he\'s been using it for awhile. Its seems that local chicks are pretty receptive towards PI according to his observations.

As for me, i have SOE, AE and TE. I dont use mones everyday so its hard for me to give a solid report. But i think i\'ve had pretty good hits with AE/SOE. Still new to TE.

I have issues with this crap weather as well. So i usually apply some on my shirt to ensure longevity. 1 hour outddors and your mones will fry in the sun.

The thing i\'ve stressed to the local boys is that our girls are more reserved when it comes to showing interest. I\'m sure you guys can agree to this as well. I normally use kino and eye contact to guage her interest level.

So splash on those mones and lets go get em, cowboys! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

[quote

Or try turkey. Im shaven and girls love it. (but for a reason they dont go further than that) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Hi Bernard, great to see another one surface...hehehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, when I said \"try the gym\", it was suppose to be directed at Coldshot and women who loves shaven head. Nothing to do with mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

I had NEVER tried the mix before. Maybe because eversince using PI/m standalone and also with SOE gel, I receive the amount of attention that is comfortable to me. I am satisfied with my results right now.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got no problem with the hot and humid whether here... I try not to break myself into profuse sweating or stand much in the heat.

Furthermore, I always have abt half packet of SOE gel to put on when the night is getting near.

You can detect gals interest when you saw a stare with a slight smile, a double take, a head and eye tracking, a stare with head tilting to one side (sign that someone is paying attention too) etc, etc.

Best way to detect is for you yourself to smile, strike up a chat, give a double take, etc, etc first and then see their reaction. Sort of a sign to tell them it is ok since asian women aren\'t likely to open up that easily.

I also never mixed PI/m with cologne, I just masked it. After application I will spray the cologne over it.

I am not sure about mones lasting 1 hr in hot weather. Mine seems to get better with time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Probably because of my lucky leather necklace. Please see my previous post in this thread regarding the necklace [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Probable reason that u might not be getting hits recently is \"over-confident\". I might be wrong, but when I was wearing mones, I tend to get overconfident which leads to less smile, smirk and snobbish gesture which somehow make you unapproachable.

Mones is just a starter, if you screw up for whatever reason after that, then no amount of mones can help you.

Bernard, your effort to bring in more S\'porean in here is awesome!

We can share more inputs regarding usage of mones specifically in this region.

Hear from you soon!

[quote

Or try turkey. Im shaven and girls love it. (but for a reason they dont go further than that) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Thats a long way to travel to get girls. It will be on my countries to visit list though

Phero Enthusiast

[quote

Thats a long way to travel to get girls. It will be on my countries to visit list though

\"Get girls\"? No you cant do that here.. But I will invite you when I figure out turkish girls.

Latest Unique Update
    -------------------------

This is on the business front yet it got to do with gals too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .

I just started on my refurbished PC business. What me and my team do is to buy old PC stuff from user, refurbished it then sell it back.

I was at one of this gal house who are about to let go 2 PCs, 2 monitors, 2 printers and 1 scanner. Part of the items belong to her friend, another gal, who was there at her place as well.

I was able to cut the price to about 75% cheaper than what we agreed upon 2 days before.

This is ridiculous!

The gals were less interested in getting a good deals and more interested in having chit chat with me and one of my partner [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

On the phone, I wasnt able to get such a nonchalant attitude from her. She was quite firm on the price that she was willing to give to me.

Her attitude took a 180 degreee turn once we met.

Now that I have mones and a little bit more cash to flash, a more powerful attracting ingredient, dont you think? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

All the best in your business venture dude. Looks like its the wisest thing to do in our shitty economy. I graduated last yr and have yet to find a perm job. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Anyways, over to our fav topic, mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Firstly, great reactions form the chicks. It sure does give you an edge

Talking about edge, i finally managed to smell TE last Sat. I sprayed one blast on a friend and he could smell it almost instantly. I did a spray on my neck and we drove over to changi T2 for fun.

Throughout the entire journey he kept bitching abt the smell but i cldnt smell jack [bad word].

1 hour later, i started to get this stale sweat smile. I passed it off as the aircon. Suddenly it smelled as if a cat pissed on both our heads. WOOHOO!! TE AT WORK!!

Coolwater cldnt really cover the scent. Looks like i need something much muskier.

Journeyman

can any one of u help to answer my question. why is that after i apply JB#1, it seemed that no reaction occured . i used to get afew sexual reaction but after that nothing happened . no matter how close i am to the opposite sex , no reaction. eg: i was on bus sitting beside a woman , her reaction is normal . nothing different and she did not even give me a glance . i can a difference because ther e twice/ thrice i was sexually haressed by women using their ass or thighs.another time was that i was sitting beside a woman. instead of her glancing me , its the other one sittin inn front keep on looking at me . at first i thought thers must be something wrong about me .but the more she look at me, the more im aware of Jb#1 on me . ever since then , i getting lesser and lesser hits? i wonder if i have easing myself tooo much and cause personal nature phero to be weak . does any one know if it is becasuse i ve weaken my own nature pheromone , thats why when i applied jb#1 , the effect is not strong. if it is true, should i stop from easing myself. may i know is it because apc smell is not strong and easily fade away . that\'s why the none was unable to diffuse to the womens vno. my mix of Jb#1 is 9:2 /7:3 but still couldnt get it .is the amount npa too strong or weak?

Phero Pro

Try not using pheromones for some days, give it a rest. Then, use them again and report. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information