Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Singapore:Chewing Gum banned, Pheromones clear!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All!

I am a pheromones newbie from Singapore.

Pheromones was once banned here and I was surprise that my shipment got through today! Chewing Gum is still banned till now though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

I ordered PI/m and SOE gel. Will try the 2 drops of PI and half packet SOE thingy.

You guys should drop by Singapore someday because I don\'t think there are many pheromone user here. You market are wide open [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Anyway, I will hit the street loaded with PI and SOE in 6 hours time. Will post any hits/misses in here.

Cheers!

Default Re: Singapore:Chewing Gum banned, Pheromones clear!!!

Hey dude, good to see another local around. I think the freaking weather here just kills the mones once we step out of the door.

Anyways, do let us know abt your mixes n hits. I\'m sure there are quite a few guys here that have a thing for asian women. And im curious to know how our local women react to PI. I\'m sure you know that most spore women are really passive when it comes to showing interest. So you have to be really observant.

AE has been working pretty well for me. Got a girl into bed after our 3rd date. Or it might be due to her attraction to me. I donoo. Still testing AE in public places though.

Hope you have fun testing out the mones. I\'m sure you will pretty much stand out from the crowd. You dont get many men with such high alpha sigs around here.

Well, I tried PI a long time ago for a brief period here. Was amazed by the results!

I was sitting in a coffee outlet and got DIHL from these group of models like ladies. Sure put me in an uncomfortable situation at that time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

I am not a good looker thus my shock state.

Now I am purchasing it for myself and will experiment it in the long run [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Im curious, which shipping method do you normally use and how long does it take to reach you?

PI/m & SOE usage : Day 1
    ----------------------

Today is my first day using the PI and SOE gel.

I read somewhere that you can only see substantial results after about 2 weeks of daily usage. So, here I will document my experience till day 30. Cool?

I start off by putting 1 drop (placing finger over top then jerk it upside down onto finger) of PI/m on the collar of my T-shirt. Then I mask it with my favourite cologne \"Marc Jacobs for Men\".

Another 1 drop goes to behind both ears of mine.

Then I spread SOE gel onto my neck, chest, area around forearm and a bit just outside my nasal cavity. Some members in here said that suppose to diminish the agressive effect from using PI.

At first I thought of using half packet of SOE gel. Unfortunately, the packet burst at the other end while I was securing it, so I decided to use the whole amount.

Time to hit the street. Yaaayyy!

Receive just normal glances during the first 2 hours.

I took a bus to town. Felt very sleepy and doze off. Strange, must be the effect of SOE right under my nose [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. I rarely sleep during bus trip.

Ate at a restaurant. Cannot really tell if I am getting any hits. Was trying to practice looking with the corner of my eyes. Well, I guess I needed more practice [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

While eating, this lady in sexy black outfit walk right past me and was about to sit at 3 tables in front of me with her back towards me. In split second, she change to one table nearer to mine and this time facing me.

She was alone and her plunging neckline and sexy legs was for my personal viewing. I was the only guy in that area of the restaurant.

I am not sure if this is the effect of the pheromones. Didn\'t manage any eye contact, and my \"looking with corner of eye\" thingy still sucks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Oh well, I left the restaurant trying to find more concrete proof.

Had 1 sec looks here and there. Nothing solid.

Then I was at this ADIDAS store, and this gal was staring at me for a good 2.5 to 3 secs. And her boyfriend was just beside her! Guess my skill had improved by then because I caught this with the corner of my eyes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

After that, it was back to normal glances and 1 sec stare thingy.

Met up with my girlfriend. Towards the end, when I was sending her back in a cab, she was acting cute and sweet. Quite rare for she is the strong and independent type...hmmmmmm...

Stay tune tomorrow for another episode of...... PHEROMONE DANIAL!!!!

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Im curious, which shipping method do you normally use and how long does it take to reach you?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I used FedEx Priority to Singapore... It took about 4 days to reach me from the moment I receive my tracking code [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Nice post dude. I\'m very sure the mones was doing its magic.
    Seems pretty expensive to ship bt Fedex. I normaly use global priority mail. Takes abt a week or so.

Nice post dude. I\'m very sure the mones was doing its magic.
    Seems pretty expensive to ship bt Fedex. I normaly use global priority mail. Takes abt a week or so.

I see.... Thanks for the lead, coldshot.

My next shipment I will go by Global Priority Mail then.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Singapore:Chewing Gum banned, Pheromones clear

Well i just ordered to australia via global priority mail, and im expecting 4 business days transit time.

Default Singapore:Chewing Gum banned, Pheromones clear!!!

PI/m &amp; SOE usage : Day 2
    --------------------------

Today my PI/m and SOE applications is almost the same as Day 1.

The difference, I only use half packet of SOE at start and the other half packet after 4.5 hours.

With a little addition of the residual PI on my fingers going to my eyebrows. The masking with cologne is as Day 1.

Today I am meeting a lot of men instead [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. They are my business partners and other business people.

From my observation, I seem to get a little more respect than usual.

The most outstanding observation was, people are more likely NOT to cut in whenever I talk. When they accidentally do cut in, they would hold back and let me finish my sentence.

This is AWESOME!

I am usually meeting business people who are older than me and most of the time I am doing the listening. Today seems different. I got a fair share of the conversation.

Not sure whether the pheromones are affecting them or is it affecting my confidence instead. Anyway, who cares as long as it still works [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I was at a coffee outlet and receive kind smiles from at least 3 of the lady service staffs there. I frequently patronise that outlet and at most only 1 would give the smile per day.

The smile was usually given when taking my orders or when the bills came. Today, it was given even though I was not in the picture of whatever they doing. Cool.....

I wasn\'t really looking around for DIHL today as my mind was more focused on my business affairs.

Nonetheless, I caught with the corner of my eye, one girl who shifted her standing position from beside a pole to look at me. About a good 3 seconds she pulls her stare away the moment I turn my head to look back at her.

Was today a better day than yesterday? Well, I feel more confident and better feelgood sensation than yesterday.... Waddya think [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]?

Enlightened One

Not being able to have chewing gum or spit, heck must be a nightmare living in singapore.

Not being able to have chewing gum or spit, heck must be a nightmare living in singapore.

At least sex is still legal [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]... not sure abt the future though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]....Australia is a good place to migrate to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]?

P.S. Check out my Day 3 report later today. I think I OD today .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

PI/m &amp; SOE usage : Day 3
    --------------------------------

My PI applications today are slightly complicated.

1 dab to my leather necklace.
    1 dab to behind my t-shirt collar masked with \"Marc Jacobs for Men\" cologne.
    1 dab to both behind my ears masked with \"Marc Jacobs for Men\".
    1 dab to both inner elbows.
    Residue goes to eyebrow.

After a 6 hours period, I reapply 1 dab to my ears again.

SOE applications are as follow.

Half packet to neck, under nose, forearms, eyebrows and residue goes to hair.
    2nd half of packet applied after 9 hours to neck, forearms and chin area.

This seems for be THE recipe for OD to me!!!

At start of the day, men are noticeably more aggressive towards me rather than the obliging effect like yesterday.

I have lesser share of the conversation with the men, that I know of by name, since they less likely to let me cut in and my speech usually interrupted by them without backing out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].

Voices seems to be higher than yesterday. They sounded more fierce and firm.

With men that I not close with, they acted more inferior but with a \"i dont give a damn\" twist. All my request is followed by an immediate \"yes\", \"sure\" or \"no problem\". Usually they will probe further before committing to my request.

Yet one funny thing is, women seems to be more friendly. The service staffs give me more \'smile and stare\' treatment.

Today, more women throw back a smile at me if I am about 3 meters from them.

A lady flipped her hair and turn her head towards me while about to board a bus.

I need to be sure by looking whether she still looks at me while inside the bus.

TRUE ENOUGH, she was staring at me through the bus window for a good 5 seconds! WOW, longest stare I had in these 3 days [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

The second reinforcing application produces the following results.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Men I know tends to be tapping hard my on the side of my body and give me those friendly punch when they talked to me. This rarely occurs in the past, yet today I lost count how many of such taps and punch I got [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

Women reaction maintains at the super friendly attitude. THE SMILES KEPT COMING IN ALL THROUGH TILL THE NIGHT!

My conclusion is that I think I might have OD. Probably tomorrow I cut my PI dabs to 3 rather than the 4 initial dabs for today.

Another things is, I felt that the pheromones are working both ways. It boosted my confidence at the same time produces such results with others.

I am not sure which one are the pheromones working on most effectively.

I need to find a balance for good reaction from men AND women. Tomorrow we\'ll see.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Damn Dan, PI is definitely next on my to buy list!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn Dan, PI is definitely next on my to buy list!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, coldshot, do share ur experiences too with TE once u start using it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

I am planning to experiment with either TE or Pheromax in the next 3 months.

Pheromones might work differently in Singapore/South East Asia due to weather factors like high humidity, the heat and reaction with Asian people.

I am Asian and the last period that I used PI I have a couple of scores with caucasian women on the club\'s dance floor.

So the ethnicity issue is quite blur right now.

P.S. Sorry. But I am not sure whether you or someone else are getting the TE soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Stranger

Hi everyone, i\'ve been in lurker mode for almost 2 months or so since i become a member of the forum. it seems that im so busy with my work and can\'t post some questions that i have.

Anyway, I\'m from Philippines (Asian), male. I got TE a month ago and I seldom use it coz when the time I tried to use, I observed that there no such effect to other people especially to ladies. Since I saw this post and asian are here I\'d like to have your suggestions on how to use it in proper way to have an effect. I dunno if Phero is effective to asian people especially here in Philippines.

Hope you guys can help me. my TE was stock here and never been use. I tried it with 2 dabs on my wrist 1 dab on both lower ears covered with polo sport cologne.

thanks a lot guys and hope to hear from you soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hey cool,

I think the one fact that we asian guys have to come to term with is that asian women are more reserved. When i was in europe, smiling and being smiled at by strangers is the norm. But over here, i\'ll be lucky to have a chick flash her pearly whites at me every once in awhile. I\'m sure TE has an effect on them but you have to bring out the animal in them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Try smiling more at women, especially those who hold your gaze longer. You might be surprise with the results.

I\'ve been using AE/SOE for awhile now and i do notice more stares from women. Try to look out for subtle signs of attraction. Though i wish they would just take off their panties and bent over. Makes life much more easier, wouldnt it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hahaha... yup coldshot, life would definitely be more easier [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Anyway, pheromones are no magic potion. You need to still take the first lead. Example, you sometimes need to smile first, say hi first or give the \"eyes\" first.

IMHO, pheromones creates the attraction in the womens\' brain but it does not affect any physical reaction at the start.

This is especially so with Asian women, whom I agree with coldshot, are more reserved.

Pheromones are a like a bridge built for you. Yet you still need to make the effort to cross it to get to the greener other side [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Can\'t just stand still and hope women to approach you even though with pheromones.

Let me say this, you got to MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM to approach you.

Give them a sign, a strong presence of yourself, heck, give them a candy if you have to. Just make it easy for them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Now go out there and get CRAZY [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!

Yo Dan, maybe you should try hanging around the women\'s magazine section at borders to test your PI.

Would be interesting to see the reactions you get. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yo Dan, maybe you should try hanging around the women\'s magazine section at borders to test your PI.

Would be interesting to see the reactions you get. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just a matter of time, Bro [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].....

PI/m &amp; SOE usage : Day 4

PI application is more subtle than yesterday.

1 dab to front of T-shirt near collar, masked with \"Marc Jacob for Men\" cologne.
    1 dab to leather necklace.
    1 dab onto behind both ears.
    Residue onto eyebrows.

SOE application today are boosted.

1 whole packet of SOE gel to under nose, chin, neck, side burn, forearms and chest.
    Residue goes to T -shirt and hair.

This seems to be the most perfect applications for me.

I only went out for only 3 hours today. Yet be sure that I will experiment with the same applications in the next few days just to be sure [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

My contact today are mostly women.

Just realised, when I met my girlfriend for a while yesterday, she was less responsive to conversation and have a dead-pan look. Yesterday was the day I OD.

Today, she was acting cute and sweet again. More touchy feely too.

On the street, I just receive the normal 1 sec \"stare and cut\" thingy. Not much time to observe today as I was out only for a short time.

Nonetheless, at least 1 amazing things never fails to happen each day!

There was this one girl with her boyfriend standing at the bus stop. She probably realised me earlier when I was coming up to stand behind them.

I give the look and a half smile to her once in a while, cause she was very cute. Not sure if she saw it.

Then when her boyfriend went to check out an ad at the bus stop, she turn her head almost uncomfortably to look at me standing behind her!

Only her head turns, her body remain towards her boyfriend. Guess she is afraid that she might get caught looking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Unbelievable..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I did not came in direct contact with men today. So no observation for that.

I slept again in the bus today. Which, like I said before, is rare for me.

I think the SOE under my nose, causes a relaxation effect in my brain. I placed the SOE under my nose so as to neutralize the agressive effect from PI on me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Maybe tomorrow I just put half the amount under my nose.

Cheers!

So far so good. Good reactions. I\'ve never tried a full pack of SOE before. Its either 1/3 or 1/2. Might try a full pack soon. Sprayed on some TE today to see how it reacts on my skin. I felt like i had a few shots of vodka after awhile. A kindof drunk confidence.

So far so good. Good reactions. I\'ve never tried a full pack of SOE before. Its either 1/3 or 1/2. Might try a full pack soon. Sprayed on some TE today to see how it reacts on my skin. I felt like i had a few shots of vodka after awhile. A kindof drunk confidence.

Drunk...Sleepy... hmmmm.... pheromones seems to make you relax too, is it?

Since using pheromones this time around, I do find my confidence level went up... yet I am always wary of being over confidence coz you will come off as snobbish...

Happens a couple of times when I had to pull myself back down to humility. Conscious efforts must be made to control yourself I think.

PI/m &amp; SOE usage : Day 5

Today application is almost as similar as yesterday.

PI application are as follows;

1 dab to front of T-shirt near collar, masked with \"Marc Jacob for Men\" cologne.
    1 dab to leather necklace.
    1 dab onto behind both ears.
    Residue onto shirt.

At start of day, half pack of SOE application are as follows;

Half packet of SOE gel to under nose, chin, neck, side burn, forearms and chest.
    Residue goes to T -shirt and hair.
    2nd half of day was applied with the remaining SOE to neck and forearms.

I only put a tiny bit of SOE under my nose today.

Within 10 minutes of stepping out of my house I got a gal looking at me.

While moving the back of the bus I\'m taking, this gal look up to me from her seat while I pass her by. A good 3 seconds of head and eyes tracking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] .

Along the way the the train(subway) I caught with the corner of my eyes a few glances going my way. A couple of double takes also occurs.

Men tends to be more relaxed and patience while having a conversation with me.

No such hard body tapping or friendly punches today. PHEW!

A gal I know, who was quite reserved and cautious, opens up a very informative conversation about herself today.

Can see a bit hesitation when certain questions are directed, yet all are replied willingly by her. This is amazing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

On the personal development side, I am becoming more confident in everyday interaction with people. Just have to keep check on the over confidence thingy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] .

My voice is more firm yet without the threateaning tone. I see more genuine laughter whenever people laugh along with me.

Basically, today I can see a very relaxed mood in the people around me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] .

I guess I had already find my best combination of PI/m and SOE gel for a balanced reaction from men and women.

I will still keep posting in here about my daily experiences with pheromones.

Cheers!

Keep the good stuff rolling man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

How abt striking a quick convo with the girls that look at you to gauge their reactions?

Keep the good stuff rolling man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

How abt striking a quick convo with the girls that look at you to gauge their reactions?

Hmmm... will do, will do, Coldshot... That would be a great experiment.

Will post it in here once I rolled enough guts to do that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Maybe, at Borders Bookstore if any lady give me the look [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Default Re: Singapore:Chewing Gum banned,Pheromones clear

I plan to stop my detailed daily finding at Day 5.

The result from Day 5 onwards seems constant. I love the right effects between men and women that I am experiencing now.

I will still post in here any SPECIAL events, that is out of the norm, whenever it occurs [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

I predict my SOE gels is going to run out faster than my PI/m.

So, my next order for SOE will also includes Pheromax, which is basking in raving testimonials in this forum.

Till then, happy experimenting!

I\'m glad mones are working for you. SOE in the roll on bottle might be more value for money in the long run.

Phero Enthusiast

I plan to stop my detailed daily finding at Day 5.

The result from Day 5 onwards seems constant. I love the right effects between men and women that I am experiencing now.

I will still post in here any SPECIAL events, that is out of the norm, whenever it occurs [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

I predict my SOE gels is going to run out faster than my PI/m.

So, my next order for SOE will also includes Pheromax, which is basking in raving testimonials in this forum.

Till then, happy experimenting!

You\'re right about that you\'re going to run out of Soe gelpacks faster than your bottle of PI/m. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I would like to see your posts continue, only use less SoE. Others on this forum suggest that the gelpack is enough for 2 to 3 uses.

Your leather necklace (what does that look like anyway?) must work a lady attractor beam: it contains 5 dabs of PI/m!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information