Close

Thread: MY SCANDAL

Journeyman

Default MY SCANDAL

visit-red-300x50PNG
    well basically i just couldnt get an OD, i didnt notice anything good or bad, i used 10 drops of ae [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] at the mall the other day, then last night at a club, used about 10 drops of npa [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] + 20\" soe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] + a few of ae, dont have a clue how many, lets say about 5 drops

all in all i didnt notice a thing. oh wait, is that a sign of an od?
    i was particularly looking to see -ve reactions but i didnt even get that. i haven\'t really noticed anything huge from 2 months of mone use actually, + i started little as ppl recommended [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] eg. 1 drop ae, then built it up etc. suggestions anyone?

Banned User

Default Re: MY SCANDAL

When someone begins to OD like that, in my opinion they are creating a feeling or mood in the room instead of sexual attention to themselves. Have you ever walked in a room and got a weird feeling? 10 drops is off the charts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I have OD\'ed even on TE and never got a you smell bad or any of the above and I was very close to many girls, they did not seem to be effected by it at all.

Indifference Theory

Is AE/M your mainstay product? Are you trying anything else, and have you taken any days off of -mones?

Phero Dude

I\'ve experienced that too. Sounds really similar to what I OD\'d on, and got virtually the same results. I\'m almost starting to subscribe to TM\'s crazyness theories :P

-Jon

test

My last post didn\'t seem to make it here

Hate to waste time!

OK. Some of my posts don\'t seem to be making it. Not sure why?

Anyway, I wrote you a really cool answer that I guess you\'ll just have to imagine now.

2-3 drops plus some TE or NPA seems to be BEST and why waste money when more than that will probably be
    an OD and 10 drops will make you \"Invisible\" maybe because you overwhelm the VNO Maybe J Khol has some theories on this?

Enlightened One

Im having that experience now with NPA straight. But there are other days where 2 dabs at most just gets results left right and centre. My advice stop wearing for 1 week and then start small.

Journeyman

yeah i may stop altogether for a while since my mone signature will be all fucxked up at the moment as you could imagine. the products i use are npa/m, ae/m, soe and ive got wagg too, (although i haven\'t used that much of wagg)
    oh yeah another weird thing i noticed was that I felt really really hot when i had so much mones on, i mean face hot, as if you shove your head at the door of an oven type feel. any ideas on that?

Journeyman

Default thanks guys

yeah i may stop altogether for a while since my mone signature will be all fucxked up at the moment as you could imagine. the products i use are npa/m, ae/m, soe and ive got wagg too, (although i haven\'t used that much of wagg)
    oh yeah another weird thing i noticed was that I felt really really hot when i had so much mones on, i mean face hot, as if you shove your head at the door of an oven type feel. any ideas on that?

Journeyman

Default Re: thanks guys

OOPS IT CAME THROUGH TWICE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

That\'s def the -none/ingredients giving you the hot feeling, I\'m going to say most likely from the NPA. I\'ve gotten the same feelings from using NPA and when I used AE a couple of times too. NPA preps you for sexual encounters, and will increase your heart rate, flush your skin, give some \"heat flashes\", etc. I also get dizzy sometimes about 10-15 mins after I apply, then it dies down. Try resetting your signature for 3-4 days, then start small again like Watcher said.

-Jon

Journeyman

roger that, hey icemone, before you post suming, you should always copy an paste it before in case you lose it, i always do that just in case cos it really does waastetime otherwise

Enlightened One

Roger the comment on NPA, it does make you flushed a little. ANother reason not to OD all the time. Plus cost savings instead of wasted time.
    Copy and past is a good idea.
    You might have a great post and then lose it and have to start again from scratch.

Thread Information