Close

Thread: WOah!!

Phero Pro

Default WOah!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Last night I applied 4 drops of AE (spread out very well) 2 small dabs npa on neck and a dab of npa/w on the back of my neck. Grabbed tons of attention. Waitress that I like was excited to see me. She kept touching my hair multiple times (5-6 times). She came and sat next (very close) to me for about 25 mins talking with me. She was blushing. Friends g/f sorta kept following me around where ever I went. 2 other girls kept looking at me, but one of them was really into me smiling etc. 4 other girls that arrived there that I sorta knew were VERY exited on seeing me, little touchy feely with me and kept wanting to hug me. And 2 other girls that I didnt know kept trying to talk with me!

Great Night!

By the way all the girls were Asian.

This was all done at a drinking cafe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I am happy!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: WOah!!

Sounds like a really good time out. AE is one of my fave prods too although I can´t wear as much as 4 drops of it I think [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Maybe because I`m a girl.

What type of `saian´ women are you talking about though?
    oriental, middle-east...?
    CJ

i think \"asian\" usually refers to \"oriental\"....although for some reason that word (oriental) isn\'t really appropriate anymore and i\'m not exactly sure why. That\'s why you won\'t often hear people say \"oriental\" anymore. I think asian isn\'t the best word either but it\'s what is commonly used and accepted. I noticed you\'re not from the US, maybe it\'s just the way we say things here.

It\'s great to hear these stories [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. i just ordered AE and i can\'t wait to try it out.

Phero Pro

korean,japanese,chinese etc

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

That´s what I normally consider as `asian´ too, japan, china, korea, malysia etc.
    However the british´, when they´re talking about `aians` are really referring to peoplöe from the middle-east and this is the reason I wanted to know a little more - just in case. So thanks for clarifying this.

It´s funny, I got a strande positive reaction from a young asian girl too recently at a burger joint. She was more the dark skinned type, perhaps, thailand, phillipines or some mixture....??? I´m not sure what I was wearing, I think it could have been my AFA+PCC mix, not sure. But the reaction I got from her was pretty unusual.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Skyy,
    Gotta agree w/ ya here. AE is fast becoming my fav, as well. I am still very much in the early experimentation/learning phase, but I already find the AE becoming my standby. I can\'t do 4 drops, though. That\'s OD level for me...unless I am going to be outdoors...I seem to be able to handle a touch more under these conditions. But for most cases it\'s 2 or 3 drops for the best results. Everyone is different, though. Right. I have had great responses from Asians(Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai), as well. I live near San Francisco and there are many Asian-American ladies in the area. Thanx for the post.

Phero Pro

well im going to a club tonight and im excited teeheehee [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] so these limits would be fine I feel. I might add a tiny dab of PI to this into my pits possibly, im not sure yet! Im just very excited cause I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE asians and I finally found a mix that grabs their attention!!!

Phero Enthusiast

When you say Asians, do you mean like foreigners or Americanized (born and raised) of Asian decent? The discussion around here is that NPA and Asians isn\'t the best mix cuz of the high none content. I\'ve found SOE (nol and its clean, watery scent) work well with foreign-born Asians. Can\'t say the same about AE, but then I don\'t get exposed to them as often and when I do, they\'re mostly Vietnamese.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    When you say Asians, do you mean like foreigners or Americanized (born and raised) of Asian decent? The discussion around here is that NPA and Asians isn\'t the best mix cuz of the high none content. I\'ve found SOE (nol and its clean, watery scent) work well with foreign-born Asians. Can\'t say the same about AE, but then I don\'t get exposed to them as often and when I do, they\'re mostly Vietnamese.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

American, ones born here, that live here etc

Phero Enthusiast

Ahhh, now it makes sense. Bring on the none then! Good post.

Journeyman

My HS is about 10% asian according to school board and such, and yeah, AE gets me pretty noticable results from the asian girls, who are often born in US or abroad (mostly koreans, some chinese).

But perhaps this is why: since none is undoubtedly an alpha, sexual mone that is supposedly lower in asian races, than maybe its speciffically BECAUSE of the none that they are so responsive. Their VNOs could be genetically programmed to pick up none at a lower threshold, meaning that if someone had an especially high none content, their VNOs would go crazy and pick out that person as the biggest-balled superman on the planet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hm... that\'s pretty interesting.. I am asian, my husband is mexican.. I wonder how pheros work on latino men? Are there any asian women on this forum?

Phero Enthusiast

well in my place here in asia, i am sorrounded with lots of beautiful filipina-chinese and pure hybrid filipina decent. I have been using NOL and RONE combination just like SOE. It does get some subtle reactions but i am looking for a phero that does more. I am looking forward into trying ANDROSTADIENONE.

I am using PI and SOE and I am living in a Singapore with various races like Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian, mixed-races, Caucasian, African, etc, etc.

So far, my experiences are good all across the ethnicity. This is based on my experience on using PI only 2 to 3 years back.

The PI and SOE combo are still under experimentation now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I just got it 2 days ago.

Phero Enthusiast

I have been using NOL and RONE just like in SOE. I order them in crsytallized form then i dissolved them in ethanol. I am a chemist and i have access to these chemicals in pure form. The results of using RONE,NOL and NONE have been very modest so far. I have been using them for a year

Thread Information