Close

Phero Pro

Default Operation Infinite Purity????????

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What the Hell????????????? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hya, it\'s been a long time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Look what I found: http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/purity/index.asp?

Isn\'t this going a little bit too far? I agree that EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION should be eliminated (masturbation addiction) \'cause that naturally cannot be really healthy both physically and mentally (those two complement each other and thus no doubt ALWAYS affect each other more or less).

Read the whole thing! It\'s very \"interesting\".[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Is this for real; is it an april fools\' joke that hasn\'t been removed yet, or has the whitehouse site been hacked?

\"Hey you, Whitehouse, ha ha charade you are\" ~ Pigs [Three different ones] - Animals - Pink Floyd

Phero Pro

Default Re: Operation Infinite Purity????????

Dude ... look at that url, it\'s whitehouse.org ... the whole site is a hoax *rolleyes*.

Phero Pro

whitehouse.ORG IS the official whitehouse site!!! (or isn\'t it? I think so.)

(What else would it be? whitehouse.com? Go take a look there!)

Phero Pro

How about Whitehouse.gov ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] There is no official site with the \".org\" ending. Everything official is at least \".com\", in case of government institutions \".gov\" and in case of military institutions \".mil\". *sigh*

Wait a minute...This isn\'t the real maximogg. This is the hacker. Heeeeee\'s Baaaaaccck!!!

Phero Pro

Hm, you\'re right...

The reason I thought it was for real is that I got there through a link about celebrities being called traitors by the whitehouse because of their anti-war policies. Which BTW WAS for real...

Another reason of course is that GWB is an ********* who definitely could be foolish enough for such a thing. I\'m sure I wouldn\'t be the only one to believe something like that.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    \"Hey you, Whitehouse, ha ha charade you are\" ~ Pigs [Three different ones] - Animals - Pink Floyd

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A little Pink Floyd trivia. Hey you Whitehouse isn\'t referring to Washington. Mary Whitehouse was an English censor who was always complaining about rock lyrics in general and Pink Floyd lyrics in particular.

Mary you\'re nearly a treat but your really a cryyyyyyyyy!
    -R. Waters, 1977

Phero Pro

It\'s quite a funny site! (now that I\'ve checked out some stuff besides that article...)

O Hya EXIT! Missed me?

Phero Pro

Yup Maxi .. it\'s funny most of the time, only the article that stated that the US declared war with some european nations wasn\'t that funny. Even some politicians believed it and it caused some trouble, lol.

Phero Pro

A little Pink Floyd trivia. Hey you Whitehouse isn\'t referring to Washington. Mary Whitehouse was an English censor who was always complaining about rock lyrics in general and Pink Floyd lyrics in particular.

Pretty SAD woman, that is!!!

Well, I guess I had to be there, huh? Misinterpreting things like that is what you get when you first listen to it a good 25 years after its release.

For 20 years I thought the same thing. Thank god for the internet!

Thread Information