Okay today, I stopped by a local little store I´ve been going to on and off for little things like smokes etc ( they have different opening hours than the other stores around).

There´s this strange woman who also works in there sometimes, not attractive by any means and certainly not the most polite or friendliest I´ve ever come across. She´s grumpy, bossy etc.

Yesterday, I found a little bit of Attraction I had left in some atomizer (don´t ask me how and why I´ve not idea!)

I had already sprayed on some EW and then decided to also use a spray of the Attraction.
The weathers been pretty warm, sunny, almost hot for some people - great for pheros.
Well To cut a long story short, this weird, mega unlikable,gross, super grumpy dodgy woman ended of sort of smiling at me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

First time EVER this person displayed any sign of human politeness of any kind!!!
This really doesn´t mean anything to me personally but I thought I´d share this because this combo has never been mentioned before I believe.
CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]