Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Brainquicken - What do you think?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What do you guys think of BrainQUICKEN? Looks interesting to me and I could sure use some help on my exams coming up. Here is the link www.brainquicken.com

Default Re: Brainquicken - What do you think?

Not too bad. Some of the ingredients work - like vinpocetine and phosphityd (sp?) serine are well known.

Straight vinpocetine is very cheap and works quickly.

Banned User

Thanks for the info Whitehall, I was looking at BrainQUICKEN and also Vassopressin. I believe that BrainQUICKEN contains Vassopressin though I am unsure. I am just looking into this and I wonder which would yield better results, atleast BrainQUICKEN allows me to take a piss when I want [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Did you ever use Think Fast by Hemi-Sync (Monroe Institute)? This really works! Quick thinking is just a thought too!

What else you can do to improve is to take Ginko Biloba. Ginkgo Biloba increases blood flow to the brain and therefore supports mental function.

Just my two euro cents [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BQ has a 110% money back guarantee [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I might get some \'a that!

gimme some. I\'m taking LSATs and GMATs this summer. I\'ll be the smartest man alive! Or at worst I\'ll have a good looking empty bottle where I can store little candies.
    BTW I really like the no-buildup time required.

http://thunt.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=184

From the New York Times. It must be true. Wait a minute, better check out those quotes.

I just bought Medal of Honor: Allied Attack. But I haven\'t used it yet. And I don\'t want my 6-year-old son to know I have it. He doesn\'t watch anything violent ever. I guess I am doing him a disservice.

Banned User

Tallmacky just check-out www.smart-drugs.com to see about brain drugs. it is based in atlanta, GA but they get a lot of there stuff from overseas. They carry prescription brain drugs that don\'t need one to buy from there. They also carry vasopressen. I would avoid brain quicken, becuae most memory complexes like that never have enough of the right ingredients, even if they have good ingredients they usually never have enough because they have to fit them all into one little capsules. So you would have to take like 4 capsules to get the desired dose and pay a lot more than just getting some potent individual products for less. Also you don\'t want to mix gingo bilobo and Vinepocetin since they are both potent vasodialators. Vinepocetin is better than gingo though.

Banned User

www.brainquicken.com has alot of testing backing it up, it still looks interesting though I will check out the site you recommended.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    www.brainquicken.com has alot of testing backing it up, it still looks interesting though I will check out the site you recommended.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What studies though. Have you been able to find any of the mentioned studies?

\"BrainQUICKENâ„¢ is supported by clinical research, and active compounds specially prepared in the exclusive Cognamine complex have been cited in over 4,050 scientific studies.\"

So the ingredients have been cited in studies, but not the actual product.

Banned User

http://www.brainquicken.com/testimonials.asp

They must have some sort of backing especially with the 110% money back gurantee. I guess I can follow up on the studies and college names they give out.

http://www.brainquicken.com/testimonials.asp

They must have some sort of backing especially with the 110% money back gurantee. I guess I can follow up on the studies and college names they give out.

Testimonials don\'t really mean much. Neither does the use of the product at ivy leagues (that\'s precisely where you don\'t want to test the product out). Finally a 110% guarantee is only there to make you feel comfortable about buying the product. If it doesn\'t work, it\'s unlikely that you\'ll get into the hassle of returning it.
    But fear not! I ordered it, so i\'ll be able to test it myself. If it works, I shall contact you telepathically to let you know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hah, thanks drop me a line and tell me how it goes! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Pffffffff...

How is it actually possible that the only REALLY interesting post seems to be ignored. READ CHARISMA\'S POST! I\'m telling ya, THAT\'s a good post!

Pffffffff...

How is it actually possible that the only REALLY interesting post seems to be ignored. READ CHARISMA\'S POST! I\'m telling ya, THAT\'s a good post!

hehehe, by saying it\'s a good post I\'m gather it\'s work for you. Tell us more. We\'re buyers here; push us an inch and we\'ll test anything.

Phero Pro

OK then.

www.hemi-sync.com &amp; www.brainsync.com

Those places sell CDs that contain music and a binaural beat signal. \"What the hell is that?\" Say you place a 210HZ sound signal to one ear, and a 200HZ sound signal to the other, then a third frequency, the difference between the two other frequencies, will be produces. Like a tuning fork, your brain will start to resonate in that very same induced frequency: your brains will (in this example) start to produce MAINLY 10HZ brainwaves. That state is in the Alpha range, and CAN be achieved when you\'re very relaxed (close your eyes, do nothing, and you\'ll enter the Alpha state); it\'s a state of increased learning capabilities, visualization etc. Learning with your eyes closed can be rather difficult, but those beat signals (unhearable BTW) bring you in that state without you having to close your eyes. Moreover, BOTH hemispheres will enter that state! In normal circumtances, they each have a different spectrum of dominant and not-so-dominant brainwaves. When they both have the same dominant brainwaves, communication between them is A LOT better! ==&gt; Whole brain functioning! This is what devides the Einsteins and the Da Vincis from the rest of us!

THE BRAINWAVES:

Beta: 40HZ and up
    Alpha: 12 to 7HZ
    Theta: 7 to 4 HZ (REM. Dreaming Sleep)
    Delta: 4 to 0,3 HZ (in normal cicumstances apparent in dreamless sleep)
    0 HZ: Braindead (but don\'t worry, you\'ll not become braindead from listening to ordinary music in MONO or so!)

Using this thecnology, you can enter the Theta and Delta stes while still being consious.

Ummm. Please just follow the links for more info. They explain it better than I do.

Banned User

That\'s cool Maxi and I will check it out, but as of now I can\'t bring this thing to a test heh\\. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

fantastico! I\'m reading one of Silva\'s Mind Control books, and it\'s all about entering alpha. We should market \"The Total Alpha Makeover\". Alpha for the body (mones), alpha for the mind (think fast)

Phero Enthusiast

fantastico! I\'m reading one of Silva\'s Mind Control books, and it\'s all about entering alpha. We should market \"The Total Alpha Makeover\". Alpha for the body (mones), alpha for the mind (think fast)

Yeah, great marketing concept, except for one tiny thing: the context and meaning of the word alpha are totally different. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Some other tool to get into alpha (or teta and even delta) state: light and sound machines. You\'ve seen the latest Bond movie? The Korean dudes used some sort of L&amp;S machines.

Check out http://www.dynamind.com/ls.htm I\'ve bought the Proteus some time ago, it really ROCKS! Little investment, maximum possibilities. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Charisma, you should check out groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen (bwgen=brainwave generator). It\'s open to everyone and has e.g. a \"brainwave research.doc\" in the files section which I find very interesting. It also has instructions on how to program the BWGEN software on your computer for it to have e.g. a Monroe tape binaural beats sequence.

Banned User

I ordered my bottle yesterday, I talked to the guy who runs it and who is the guy on the webpage, seems pretty cool. I will see how it goes also, I have some small tests I would like to try out with it. I may also order Vasopressin or something similar as a backup.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Your Miracle Brain: Maximize Your Brainpower, IQ

Yes, you can change your brain, and it doesn\'t take surgery. Carper, the author of best sellers like Miracle Cures, explains how nutrition can do the trick.

Bestselling author Jean Carper reveals the astonishing new discoveries that have caused brain researchers to completely revise their ideas about the brain\'s marvelous capabilities for change through \"nutritional neuroscience.\" In this amazing book you will learn how you can mold your brain to optimize memory, intelligence mental achievement, and mood by eating the right foods and taking specific brain-boosting supplements: from common vitamin E to alpha-lipoic acid, ginkgo biloba, and coenzyme Q10.Here, too, is astounding information on raising your children\'s IQ before they are born; which vitamins can boost intelligence and memory; how high blood pressure can shrink your brain; what foods to eat to sharpen memory and rejuvenate brain cells, and much more.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060984406

Banned User

Default Re: Your Miracle Brain: Maximize Your Brainpower, IQ

I got my BrainQUICKEN today, just took 3 pills 11 minutes ago nothing noticible yet, I don\'t expect it to act this fast (30-45 minutes). We\'ll see what this stuff can do. elvido did you get yours yet?

Banned User

Default Re: Your Miracle Brain: Maximize Your Brainpower, IQ

I feel more light headed, nothing outstanding as of yet, maybe I will give it a couple of more tries. The pulses around my head and neck have incresed it seems.

Default Re: Your Miracle Brain: Maximize Your Brainpower,

nah, I haven\'t received mine yet. I\'m in the old world. Hopefully they won\'t hold it up in customs.

Banned User

At this point I am not impressed at all, I feel a lot more tired I can tell there is a strong increase of blood going to my head, but as far as increasing my cognitive abilities I would say no at this point. My little brother beat me at checkers (9 year old) 3-4 times in a row, some of the perception games I have been playing I have not really gone up on scores, and while taking an IQ test I could not concentrate oh well. I will have to give it more testing and then judge it. looking for some vasopressin at this time hard to find a site that accepts paypal and isn\'t foreign.

Banned User

I have noticed there is a slight increase in my ability to fool the computer when playing 3d pong I scored 407 just barely losing to the computer (DATOR) I usually score below that like 250, then again I did beat the thing yesterday before I used brainQUICKEN,

http://addictinggames.com/3dpong.html

Banned User

Brainquicken does something.......After waking up and as I believe getting that out of my system, I can now understand the little things it was actually doing. I was using 3d pong to test it out...where as yesterday I could dominate the program and think of strategy while playing it today I am just slower and can\'t get close to beating it.

Phero Enthusiast

Brainquicken an excellent product: only morons are stupid enough to use it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Has Brainquicken been tested double-blind?

If not, then I think the placebo effect is indeed making you smarter. You know when this happens: the moment you realise you\'ve been fooled [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information