Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Everybody please comment

visit-red-300x50PNG
    biteme: I start with small dosages of one drops and one sprays and work up to real OD. As for character, I am not an Eastwood type, I am quite funny and very very easy to talk. I almost never ever have that NOL aura. That is why I say NOL has to work for me. I used every phero at least 6 times standalone. After that I used PI/m-SOE, PI/m-WAGG and TE-SOE, TE-WAGG combindations until I depleted all pheros. Ratios increased as such; 1/4,2/4,3/4,4/4,4/3,4/2,4/1 for each.

CJ01: OK, I will keep that in mind. But I am already very approachable and a good talker.

Mtnjim: My bad, as I said it wont happen again. Didnt mean to hurt.

Watcher: Good advice, you are right. I have to find a way to find which phero does what to me in order to be able to approach with more confidence. It is hard to study pheros when no one changed behavior even when I OD.

**DONOTDELETE**

Try a little soup behind each ear next time.

Hmm. Ok. Well, I don\'t know what to tell ya. Maybe you\'re right in that its a cultural thing. You should do a search on \'swede\' to see what bubu and ironration have said about Sweden. Maybe bubu\'s experiments would pertain to your situation (a shot in the dark on my part).

I noticed the ratios you tried. Have you tried the actual ratios of the \"proven\" mixes in the cookbook? Like DD#1 -- SOE:NPA at 7:3. Or KR#1 -- SOE:PI\\m at 7:3.

As for people\'s behavior when you OD, remember that not everyone will \"change\" his/her behavior when you OD. And sometimes, the reaction maybe something as subtle as covering one\'s nose w/a finger for a few seconds. I, myself, have had only two people blatantly react to an OD on two seperate occasions. Both times were accidental OD\'s(the second was downright embarassing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] ). Every time I OD on purpose (back when I suspected that this mone stuff was a scam), I got no responses at all.

Sorry I\'m not as much help to ya, Akinu. I hope you find your killer mix. Good luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

\"Mtnjim: My bad, as I said it wont happen again. Didnt mean to hurt.\"

No problem, It was just a clearification--English language slang and all.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Try a little soup behind each ear next time.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm GOOD! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Try the established mixes as they have been proven to work well for a large number of users.

Phero Enthusiast

I have depleted some of the pheros, for ex. I dont have PI/m anymore. Aside from the cookbook, any suggestions with my TE,SOE,WAGG and the newer formula Pheromax I just ordered? And secondly is it clever to use NPA with CK one?

Try 6 inches of SOE; one on each wrist then rub your wrists together for a couple seconds, one on each forearm, and one on both sides of your neck. Then 3 dabs of TE; one on your wrist then quickly rub your wrists together for a couple seconds and one behind each ear. Then 2 drops of WAGG as instructed by the manufacturer; 2 drops on clothing, maybe the shoulders.

As for the new PX, I wouldn\'t know. I\'ve never even tried the old PX.

Also, check out this thread:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=46271& amp;page=4&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp; fpart=all

I don\'t know if you\'ve seen it, but some interesting discussion on LaCroy products (TE and NPA).

Phero Enthusiast

Should dress lightly (only a tshirt) to make this combination work. I have to wait a week or so for the cold weather to end. I will write back after 5 trials

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey, give me a break! I could have told him to go to Cyprus and try to date Greek women! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

While akinu, I cannot reccomend this to everyone, WH suggestion above brings back fond memomories!!!

WH, it has all ready been established that we are somehow married to the same woman in parralel universes... Is your Greek too!?!?!

B2C

Phero Enthusiast

Hey why not? There is no problem between Turkish and Greek citizens, the problem is entirely between Greek and Turkish politicians. I wont mind marrying a Greek at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information