Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Banned User

Default Re: Acting on a DIHL...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Seadove you remind me of that movie \"Red Dragon\". In it Edward Norton\'s character is asked by Hannibal, \"So how did you catch me\", he said because you\'re insane.
    ======================

Ivan, you are a man of wisdom, you should devote all of your time to your current girlfriend, that must hurt her to know that you can show someone online more attachment and love then to her? I see 2 types of guys the ones that know that love takes 2 and the ones that think they can make love for the 2. On another note Ivan, I think you are much more of the romantic, which is a good thing. I am too realistic and it makes one boring eh?

Sorry I did not get to read this whole thread yet.

Default How to exploit a DIHL

I\'m still not certain how best to exploit DIHLs. They don\'t happen often enough (to me, at least) to gather a huge experience base. Theory is weak too, although we\'ve tried.

My current plan, next time I get one, is to talk softly and try to enter her consciousness by making a personal connection. Touching will often be too jarring, I think, so smooth words and lot\'s of eye contact are the method. The content of what you are saying will focus on togetherness and spur images of pleasure and connectedness - I hope. Speaking with strength and confidence but not aggressively is probably the best policy.

Someone correctly pointed out that trust is necessary, if not sufficent, in a woman allowing herself to share sex with a man. No trust - no sex - seems reasonable to me. Therefore, let her draw you into her world.

This is vague, I realize, but it\'s a place to start.

Good luck, men.

Phero Pro

Default Re: How to exploit a DIHL

Women have been in their world their entire lifes. Most are glad to escape their world and follow you into yours. In fact it\'s even something I used in the past on women that weren\'t sure if they wanted to start something (read played hard to get). I eventually touch her shoulder and whisper something like \"How old are you\" \"Blah\" \"So you\'ve been XX years in your world, what would you have to lose if you\'d follow me in my world this night?\" You need lots of rapport and stuff, I use it in these situation where you know that she\'s only playin\' hard to get and needs the right feelin\' to let herself go. It works just too good that I\'d recommend following \"her\" into her world. It looks like this is something they just don\'t want.

Great thread !!!!

The BEST way to exploit a DIHL depends on the WOMAN ( person ) in front of you at the time !!!!!!!!

Callibrate to them and PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to them and how they react.

If touching seems like it might be too jarring then USE other ways :

Your VOICE Very Resonant Tonality, smooth, sexy, the kind of voice you actually FEEL as much as hear...and
    want to listen carefully...

Your EYES Soul Gazing so that she FEELS a real connection with you and you with her So she gets YOUR INTENTIONS feeling both LUST as well as feeling TRUST

And of course, your Pheros will take care of the SCENT/SMELL so make sure your BREATH smells/tastes good because... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I posted this experience before, my best DIHL experience to date, I went a little far given the circumstances. I was talking to a girl I just met, she was good friends with pretty good friends of mine, valentine\'s day. She was in my space boobing me a little as we argued baseball (heated debate =) she is quite a talker, then she just shut the f*ck up & stared into my eyes (the whole time we were no more then 8-10 inches apart) I recognized the DIHL almost as soon as she shutup because of the change in her behavior, her pupils were very dilated & when I asked her if she was ok she was speechless. Then I said to her, \"You must be feeling REALLY good right now!\" in a monotonous voice. Her pupils dilated even MORE! Plus she had a little smirk on her face, again, no verbal response. I took a chance, we were in a bar, actually backroom with a few pool tables, she was actually on a date with this guy I know (acquaintance from the bar, not a good friend - he\'s snaked me in the past). I lowered my stance to match hers & had wood & used it, started to grind her right there in the bar for like 5-10 seconds. THEN she came out of the trance & continued to argue about baseball right where we left off, she would slightly turn her body away & then Boob the hell out of me big time, I was a little embarrassed at the attention I was generating, especially since at this point the dude she was on the date with was staring in our direction. I wasn\'t \"hungry\" enough to close the deal & dick him over, so I told her I had to split & she should go to talk to her date - she got all angry & wouldn\'t let me leave, so then I embarrassed her a little so I could make a clean getaway without any clingy-ness from her & pointed over to him with both hands & said look he\'s a friend of mine, I gotta split. I walk out of there after getting my coat. But realized I left my scarf behind, I come back & she is sitting on his lap & they are making out like I\'d never seen two people do on a first date! I just grab my scarf & walk out of the bar with a smile knowing I just got this guy laid.

Funny thing is we joked about the next day & I made him thank me for putting her in the mood for him. About 3 months later it turns out the two of them are still dating & she didn\'t remember me. Or rather she knew she met me before, but couldn\'t put a finger on it. All I had to say was, \"That\'s funny you really have no recollection of the first & only time we met?\" She says, \"No, you\'re just one of [bob]\'s friends right?\" All I had to say is do you remember last Valentine\'s Day on your first date with [bob]? Her face turned bright red the instant I said Valentine\'s Day (anchor) & she had to cover her face & look away to cover the big smile she had on her face as she nodded her head yes. It was almost as if she recollected all of those emotions I made her feel that night. The real kicker is after that evening [bob] asked her to be exclusive (he was standing a few feet away during the aforementioned recollection).

I\'m not saying this is the approach to take when you get a strong DIHL from someone you had a chance to build a little rapport in close confines, but it sure as hell worked wonders that time & I will certainly take that chance again.

I think most DIHL\'s occur on first meetings & generally before they have had any exposure to you other then what they see visually. I\'d love to hear stories anyone has gotten from a significant other, I\'m sure the sexual encounter must have been out of control.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information