Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Of hunters, predators, bait and prey

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am starting this discussion because there have been some posts from users that had obviously no luck with pheromones at all. Most members suggested different products, other application points or even complicated mixes. There have been some that suggested to be more outgoing and such ... and this is where I\'d like to bump in ...

Like I said, some members suggested our new fellows to be more outgoing. I think this is an important factor, they\'ve been a bit vague on this topic though. I think beein\' outgoing alone will take most people a huge step forward, but it won\'t take them to their personal goal (i.e. gettin laid, starting a relationship) alone. The competition is quite high these days and you might need a real edge to win.
    I analyzed the behavior of successful men and women while beein\' clubbing and came to the conclusion that we can easily seperate them into two groups ...

Hunters
    Hunters plan their hunts, they know what they want and are always well prepared. They usually don\'t go after a target without proper preparation. They sneak around their targets, lay baits, maybe traps and go in for the kill as soon as the right opportunity shows up. Hunters are usually alone, because they have planned everything in detail and don\'t want other hunters to compete in most cases.

Predators (Like me)
    Predators are a very different kind. They don\'t like planning, traps or baits. They just go for their prey guided by emotions. They might sneak around for a while like the hunter does, but they jump their targets in the end, bringing them down by force (I\'ll explain this force later), killing with a quick bite. Predators are often, yet not always, found in small groups with a strong hierarchic system. The alpha takes what he wants and leaves the rest for his betas. The group is often followed by an omega. He forms the end of the ranking and is often target of projected failures of the betas. The omega is often protected by the alpha in order to keep the group integrity up. Solo predators often evolve from previous group alphas and betas. They leave their group mostly because they want to retire from the actual hunt in order to find a prey they\'d like to keep.

There is a different group, but they are the kind of opportunistic entities that most people have been their whole lifes themselves. I don\'t think there\'s much to talk about them.

Uhu, ok, well, and how does this actually help me? In case you asked this yourself you have to think about the following points ...

1.What is my goal
    2.What is my real self

The first is easy, I bet you know what your goal is, the only problem should be how you achieve it. This might be the wrong place in case you don\'t know your goal. You might need some professional help on this one.

The second is a little harder because you\'ve been punched into shape by your social environment. Don\'t look at the things you do, look at the things you would do without this conditioning. It\'s basically about how you feel and how you\'d express your feelings without the given borders. Once you\'ve thought about it and developed the special feeling in your gut you know whether you are a hunter or a predator.
    I don\'t like most hunters, because they tend to be dishonest and lie (laying bait and traps). There are some straight ones out there though, it leaves the planning factor alone. I respect their way of handling things but I don\'t like doin\' it this way myself.

Ok ... enough said to begin with .. your turn .... I\'ll pick it up later in case you want to hear more ...

Enlightened One

Default Re: Of hunters, predators, bait and prey

Good post ANdy, NLP techniques can be applied right across the board to change any guys mindset, which is i think the most important aspect of getting and going after the females in a successful way.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I am starting this discussion because there have been some posts from users that had obviously no luck with pheromones at all

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Very good post Andy.I suppose I can include myself under the above mentioned catagory.I do get successful responses from my hunting experience when I use mones but they do not statistically overcome the amount of successes when I don\'t.

You were talking about preparations and plannings.Yes I agree with you about that, it seems that whenever I \"plan\" my attempts to pick up a date, I have the best successes.

My favorite attemts are on weekends, I usually spend them at hotel resorts, and if I don\'t have a female partner I go with a bunch of guys.There, I seperate from them, my experiences indicate when you bunch up with guys your chances deminish. Then I \"invest\" in buying tickets to the best disco hotels on location.This is a risk but then you can flog them on later if you don\'t succeed.

My last attempt came out most successfully, and the girl I picked up last time is now living in my home.I was in the lobby of the hotel, and there were two girls sipping drinks at a far corner.One of them was a smasher, so I decided to approach both of them, telling them if they don\'t have anything to do let\'s do it together, cause I have tickets.

They agreed when they heard which disco joint I was talking about. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].The next day, down by the pool, me and the good looking chick became good friends and now she lives with me.

So when you were talking about planning and investments etc, yes you were talking sense there, and I think your post is of great value especially to the young guys who generally seem to depend on minimum neccessaties like good looks and good fortune.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Very good post Andy.I suppose I can include myself under the above mentioned catagory.I do get successful responses from my hunting experience when I use mones but they do not statistically overcome the amount of successes when I don\'t.

So, it seems like pheros do not give you noticeable results... why do u use them if u achieve the same results without them? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

So, it seems like pheros do not give you noticeable results... why do u use them if u achieve the same results without them?

I\'ll tell you why.You\'ll notice that I joined the forum in december.I joined just for fun at that time, and it was only about two months ago that I ordered my initial order.
    So this is a short time to decide if they work on me or not, and I have yet to learn how to apply it on me, if I remember at all to apply it.I keep ODing a lot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Big merit sticker for Andy!

Phero Pro

So, it seems like pheros do not give you noticeable results... why do u use them if u achieve the same results without them?

I\'ll tell you why.You\'ll notice that I joined the forum in december.I joined just for fun at that time, and it was only about two months ago that I ordered my initial order.
    So this is a short time to decide if they work on me or not, and I have yet to learn how to apply it on me, if I remember at all to apply it.I keep ODing a lot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

But weren\'t there any situations when u were sure the mones were working?

Phero Pro

Thanks for your contributions guys ..

I wanted to leave this point for later but since you\'ve brought it up .... the \"Pheromone Question\" ...

Everybody on the forum who read the posts for a while knows that pheromones are no love potion. They might be the final needed edge you need to land the plane on that tiny 20 feet spot. There are various situations where mones might be helpful.

There\'s one thing that works for both, hunters and predators alike ... a prey that is DIHLing lost, period. The hunter knows that this short time of a shock is enough to raise his weapon and give the deadly shot, the predator knows that this is the time to start the attack. Some people are still concerned how to break the ice on a DIHLed target .. bullshit, you\'ve already penetrated every defense there might have been. Right timing is crucial here, you want to get her in the right mindset and this is as soon as she starts to switch back to normal brain functions. Don\'t approach a girl that is still DIHLed because she will be confused, rather focus on her and make sure she\'s aware that you are aware of her noticing you. One thing that seems to be important is space, it looks like it\'s the best to back away a little after your target started DIHLing. So take a step or two back and look into her eyes and wait till she seems to get back and notices her environment again. Don\'t wait to long either, she will switch up all defenses again and in a clubbing/bar situation maybe her bitch-like protective behavior too. Always give her a smile before approaching. While approaching read her body language, two points that seemed to be very good indicators are eyes and body posture. Her eyes should be dilated and her look should fade downwards as soon as you approach (it\'s still good if she\'s still focused on your eyes, but a submissive fade downwards means that you\'ve almost won). Her body should be facing towards you and a little nervousness has proven to be helpful, don\'t continue the approach (or keep it light at least) if she\'s looking around desperately .. that means she\'s searching for a way outta this situation and that\'s not good .. unless you\'re planning to kill her or knock her unconcious before proceeding. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Like I said, this is true for hunters and predators alike, it might be more handy for the predators but even hunters would be stupid as hell if they wouldn\'t use this given opportunity.

Predators reap more benefit from mones than hunters in any other situation. Hunters add mones to their overall appearance, it\'s part of their hunting preparations and they complete their overall appearance this way. I talked about the force predators use to bring their prey down. This is of cause sexual force (no, you ain\'t goin\' to rape her dumbass). They are projecting their own sexuality to the prey lifting them up to the same mindset (yes, you are right on this one, it\'s plain and simple \"fvck,fvck,fvck\"). It\'s always hard unless you know exactly who your target is, how the character is and what your prey likes or dislikes, but it\'s even 10 times harder without mones. Our own pheromone signature whispers all day long \"fvck me\", especially in spring/summer, with the right mones on you, your phero sig will be shouting it out.

Banned User

But weren\'t there any situations when u were sure the mones were working?

No, I don\'t think so.All I get is\"Geez what\'s that terrible smell!\"

When I apply APC alone, no one complains, but then no one claps their hands.

I tried a combination of NPA+Aftershave of Gabbana.No one flipped their lids.

NPA+Gavinchy no body whistled.

JB#1 original mix, Odied.

JB#1 my mix, less on the NPA more on the APC, no OD, but no one tilted.

So my chum, I\'d better depend on my looks and my poetry to pretect me.Technical estrategies, preying, to be enough cheeky to approach and the preparation to be denounced.

Until I get what I want.

Phero Pro

Note ... These things are written from the men\'s side, a lot of this stuff work for women too, though there are some differences I noticed (It\'s not only the eye contact part, it\'s a little bit deeper). Maybe Elana can give us some views from the side of a female predator. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don\'t sneak around or play games. I am about as direct as they come. If I see something/someone I want, I just take it. Nothing (in the right environment of course) would stop me from walking up to a guy, and telling him what I want to do to him. I don\'t like to go too into detail about myself on the forum. Some things are more for behind the scenes (PM\'s and emails) talk. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Nothing (in the right evironment of course) would stop me from walking up to a guy, and telling him what I want to do to him

If I get that approach in real life I\'d probably stay away from that girl.

My guess is I wouldn\'t be approching you, so you have no worries.

Banned User

I\'d be warning the other guys though.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Uh oh ... what actually happends if two equally strong predators meet and see each other as prey. Hope this isn\'t like in wildlife ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I was seperating what is done on the Internet from what\'s happening in real life.
    I strongly believe that Elana would NOT, I repeat NOT approach guys in the manner she described.

Life outside is totally different.

You don\'t know me! Don\'t tell me what I would and wouldn\'t do outside this forum!

Uh oh ... what actually happends if two equally strong predators meet and see each other as prey. Hope this isn\'t like in wildlife ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'d sure love to find out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

You don\'t know me! Don\'t tell me what I would and wouldn\'t do outside this forum!

I\'m not telling you anything.You do what you want.

We were having a sane argument in this thread and your point of view may mislead people into believing that most women are Elanas.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

Really ? Maybe for people who hide behind their screens. I don\'t like talking stuff that is not 100% the truth, that counts in rl like everywhere else. I don\'t differentiate between rl and internet.

Come on!...Everyone knows there\'s only 1 Elana! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Really ? Maybe for people who hide behind their screens. I don\'t like talking stuff that is not 100% the truth, that counts in rl like everywhere else. I don\'t differentiate between rl and internet.

Then show your picture. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] And everyone else too who says he/she is not hiding ....

Banned User

Andy,
    You are realistic.

I\'m talking about unrealistic items here.

Really ? Maybe for people who hide behind their screens. I don\'t like talking stuff that is not 100% the truth

Me either. That\'s why I don\'t always say too much on the forum, but what I do say is the truth.

Banned User

Come on!...Everyone knows there\'s only 1 Elana!

Exactly.

I rest my case.

Phero Pro

Awww , cummon Franki, you know that I am shy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Franki- I saw them. I can tell you about them if you would like. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yeah, give me a PM with the link or an email, so I can see what a lovely guy he is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Yeah, give me a PM with the link or an email, so I can see what a lovely guy he is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I can\'t do that. He\'s got stuff on me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information