Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Alter Ego (AE)

Stranger

Default Alter Ego (AE)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi! Good to see all of you guys here! I just joined and very excited to be involved =)
    I recently bought a bottle of AE but don\'t seem to be getting any results..
    I used 3-4 drops on my back of my ears, neck, and wrists.
    Is it possible I might be doing this wrong?
    I heard this is a very workable pheromone that\'s why I bought it.
    Any pointers to get me better results?
    How long does the product last once applied?
    Also, is it compatible with colognes?
    If so, what? I have Aqua di gio, Hugo Boss, Versace Dreamer, Issey Miyake, Curve, Polo Sport, Dolce and Gabbana, Bora Bora, Le Male, and Bora Bora.
    What is an effective colognehermone ratio? Like how many sprays to how many drops on which part of body?

Sorry if it became a bit long [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    If any of you guys have any idea about my question, please feel free to drop a line. It would help me out a lot.
    I hope to see you guys around! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Alter Ego (AE)

- Have patience. You\'re doing everything right.
    - Cologne can be worn with mones, in any ratio. But only wear it if you want to. With products that have a suspicious smell --not AE\'s case-- colognes can be used as cover up. That\'s the only relevence of colognes.

First things first, do a forum search for AE (i trust you read \"Newbies Click Here\"!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

3-4 drops is about right.

How old are you, and what are you normally like around women?

King of the coupons!

Maybe you\'re a two drop person. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

also try wearing a drop on the front of your chin or neck. I use AE with aqua di gio. and remember that it ain\'t gonna do all the work for ya -- you still gotta develope a gain.

Stranger

cpt, I am 21 years old and usually quiet around people i don\'t know but outgoing when I\'m with ppl i know.

also, since AE is a dropper, I use it to drop one drop on my finger; i usually seperate it with w/ both left and right fingers and dab it on even side of my body, like left and right side of neck, behind the ear, etc.
    am i doing it right? or is it just better to have it concentrated on one side and leave the other side alone?

thanks for all of you guys\' help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    cpt, I am 21 years old and usually quiet around people i don\'t know but outgoing when I\'m with ppl i know.

also, since AE is a dropper, I use it to drop one drop on my finger; i usually seperate it with w/ both left and right fingers and dab it on even side of my body, like left and right side of neck, behind the ear, etc.
    am i doing it right? or is it just better to have it concentrated on one side and leave the other side alone?

thanks for all of you guys\' help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Whats right or wrong is usually what works for you. Be patient, try different amounts. AE smells good by itself. Wehn you weearing it, forget you have it on. Don\'t be \"on the lookout\" for results, just be natural. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The first thing you have to do is become more confident, it\'s very doable, just believe it. Taking Zinc (to boost your testosterone) may help you this. You can buy zonc from most Supermarkets, probably advertised as boosting your immune system.

Bottom line: You are invisible to most girls if you are quiet and reserved. That is why you haven\'t been seeing reactions.

You will get the best results with your pheros spread out, but it can be usefull to have one place with more pheros for intimate moments.

Do you still have the SOE gel pack? Use that aswell, start with 1/3 of a pack and 3 drops of AE.

Phero Enthusiast

AE is a good product. Usually it\'s 2 to 4 drops wherever you put them (skin or clothing). Try 1-2 drops and then up, it\'s better this way.
    You can also try putting some AE on your clothing : longer effect, and less reaction with your skin. But you\'ll need to have your shirt (or everything) well washed afterwards otherwise the pheros may stay longer than you need.

Phero Pro

Ck is right, the Zinc idea works. Im not gonan go into detail cause I can go on forever, b ut basically I used to take tons of Zinc daily 2-3 yrs ago and yes it does work..i used to take tons of it to..you need to start small and work your way up!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

It´s already been said really ´- don´t use too much. I reckon you are - 3-4 drops is A LOT. Start with one drop, then two if neceassary and so on untill you find th right dose for yourself.

One thing I´s like to mention about taking extra vitmins, minerals etc. Don´t overdo this and at your age, if you´re pretty healthy, you may not need them at all. If you are that interested, see your doc and ask him to do a check to see how your levels are doing (vits, hormones etc)

There´s no such thing as `working your way up´ when it comes to these things. The body needs everything to be in sufficient amount but also the correct amount. In other words, everything has to be balanced just right.

Okay enough of that, in case of pheros though,yes you do work you way `up´ in terms of dosage. The less you need, the better for you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    good luck
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Aim for 30mg of Zinc per day, yes that\'s twice the RDA.

I take one around midday, and one just before bed.

CJ,

99% of men will benifit from supplimenting Zinc, it simply raises the bobies capacity to create testosterone, but i was surprised how big the boost seems to be, steroids? who needs steroids? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I appreciate that, but I´m just saying that too much of anything is eventually damaging for your body. The effects though don´t become apparent until years later!
    And someone who is at a young age shouldn´t need to increase the production of testosterone anyhow!

Remember also that this hormone acts as a catalyst for aggressive behaviour and what we rally want is cool, relaxed, lovable people around us don´t we [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I certainly do!

I appreciate that, but I´m just saying that too much of anything is eventually damaging for your body. The effects though don´t become apparent until years later!
    And someone who is at a young age shouldn´t need to increase the production of testosterone anyhow!

Remember also that this hormone acts as a catalyst for aggressive behaviour and what we rally want is cool, relaxed, lovable people around us don´t we [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I certainly do!

Agreed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

naturally elevated hormone levels like Testosterone and DHEA are good for us. Our bodies were intended to have optimal nutrition benefits, but since our soils have been depleted of nutrients since the \"great floods of Noah and the Arch\" we die sooner and age faster. we were intended to live to be 120 years of age minumum.

Banned User

Ive got the same problem ive tried 3-4 drops and 1-2 dropsbut nothing out of the ordinary apart form my sis sayin i smelled like fish? i just had a shower a few hours before too. is it poss to od on such a small amount.

does haveing residual mones one ure clothes affect the performance of mones or interfer with them?

-tom

Phero Pro

zinc is the shiznt-oh-bomb-snip-snack-sac.

Phero Pharaoh

zinc is the shiznt-oh-bomb-snip-snack-sac.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] WTF!! LOL

Phero Pro

ok it is the bomb.

Phero Dude

Zinc ?
    its off da hook for shizzay ! I take 50mg before sleep , thats 333% of the recommended dosage for normal people !
    I\'m not normal , I\'m a huge mofo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw forget about tribulus , creatine , steroids and all the other bullshit supplements !

All u need is a $hitload of zinc (30 - 50mg) and up to 600mg extra magnesium daily ! Thats it , thats the magic formula for a very healthy (high testo) male body ! Sounds like ZMA ? Yes indeed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Selfmade ZMA that works just as good , maybe even much better , cos most ZMA products use magnesium that isn\'t even of any use for your body. Doesn\'t get resorbed. What u need is magnesiumcitrat , only thing u can take oraly and see an increase in magnesium in your blood ! (other than that u would need magnesium injections to benefit from the effect)
    Forget about all the ~oxides, they don\'t get resorbed in your body !

Nuf said... !

Once u have ur desired muscle amount , use glutamine to keep it at that level.

Stranger

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Also, does the phermone work just to people smelling it?
    So, people who can\'t smell it can\'t get any results from, correct?

Then, isn\'t 1-2 drops gonna dry out pretty quickly?
    How long does it usually last?
    Also, if I spray on a lot of cologne, wouldn\'t it block the phermone? because cologne would oversmell the AE.

Then, for best result, is it better to just use the AE by itself, without any cologne?

Thanks guys

Phero Dude

dude , really no offense , but these are some massive n00b questions , that u \"dare\" ask [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] How bout a little research on your own [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Use the search function its all been answered...

then again , incase u don\'t have too much free time :

\"Also, does the phermone work just to people smelling it?
    -Works when they smell it , also works when they don\'t as long as the pheros hit their VNO (phero receptor in the nose)

\"So, people who can\'t smell it can\'t get any results from, correct?\"
    -Answer yourself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

\"Then, isn\'t 1-2 drops gonna dry out pretty quickly?\"
    -Yes drys out quickly , but the pheros stay for much longer on your skin. Depending on your body chemestry and bacteria levels on your skin they can stay from a minimum of 6 hours , up to 2 days...

\"Also, if I spray on a lot of cologne, wouldn\'t it block the phermone? because cologne would oversmell the AE\"
    -Spray a smuch cologne as u want , the pheros work the same. If u use too much cologne u will very likely walk around like a stinky cloud. AE is already scneted (a very good scent indeed) so u don\'t need to cover AE. You can if u want to ....

\"Then, for best result, is it better to just use the AE by itself, without any cologne?\"

Try both...try 4 - max 6 drops. You will see results at 6 drops , possibly a mix of positive and negative reactions...adjust the dosage (tune down) untill only the positive reactions remain...

Enjoy + try the same dosage for a week atleast in proximity of strangers. Hit the mall. People who already know u will not be as much affected as total strangers.
    Once u hit the mall , a good indication of workin pheros , is that many many women turn their heads/stare at u/take double glances/ pull one eighties / follow u ! Talk to many shop assistant ladys , u\'ll notice that they are much more friendly / or totally spaced out...Have phun !

Enjoy !

King of the coupons!

Zinc ?
    its off da hook for shizzay ! I take 50mg before sleep , thats 333% of the recommended dosage for normal people !
    I\'m not normal , I\'m a huge mofo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw forget about tribulus , creatine , steroids and all the other bullshit supplements !

All u need is a $hitload of zinc (30 - 50mg) and up to 600mg extra magnesium daily ! Thats it , thats the magic formula for a very healthy (high testo) male body ! Sounds like ZMA ? Yes indeed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Selfmade ZMA that works just as good , maybe even much better , cos most ZMA products use magnesium that isn\'t even of any use for your body. Doesn\'t get resorbed. What u need is magnesiumcitrat , only thing u can take oraly and see an increase in magnesium in your blood ! (other than that u would need magnesium injections to benefit from the effect)
    Forget about all the ~oxides, they don\'t get resorbed in your body !

Nuf said... !

Once u have ur desired muscle amount, use glutamine to keep it at that level.

TBird - Would you mind walking me through your daily input of zinc, magnesium, and glutamine? Curious to what you\'re doing, and how you\'re doing it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It\'s about time for some new research, so, if you would? Height and weight too? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I remembered a longtime ago my doctor told me to becareful with zinc, but i forgot why so i tried a search and got a little info on it

Zinc

75 mg &lt;--- Is the toxic dosge level

EFFECTS:
    Gastrointestinal irritation, vomiting, adverse changes in
    HDL/LDL cholesterol ratios, impaired immunity. Nausea, anemia, bleeding in stomach, premature birth and stillbirth, abdominal pain, fever. Can aggravate marginal copper deficiency. May produce atherosclerosis.

King of the coupons!

Thanks Skyy. The daily dosage for Zinc is 50mg. Magnesium is up to 1,000 mg.

More than 100 milligrams of zinc per day can depress the immune system. 100 milligrams or less, enhances the immune system.

Phero Dude

Default Zinc/magnesium/glutamine

\"Would you mind walking me through your daily input of zinc, magnesium, and glutamine\"

??? I pretty much described it all [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] int he other post. If u like more details :

As already said , I\'m taking zinc and magnesium in high dosages , making sure I only take those that can be easily absorbed by the body = Zinc (as amino acid chelate - from \"Nature\'s Plus High Potency Dietary Supplements) 50 mg
    and Magnesium as magnesiumcitrat (the only oral magnesium that actually gets absorbed in your body) 1830mg magnesiumcitrat equal 300mg magnesium !

Both zinc and magnesium are highly underestimated ! Zinc is being advertized as a supporter for Free-Radical Defense and overall Well-Being - Both of these statements are 100% true , however there are 498 other benificial sideeffects of high zinc intake ! Testo raising , sperm mobility + production / erections / clear skin / Zinc is involved in 200 enzymatic reactions, it is indispensable with all central metabolic processes / necessarily for the protein and nucleid acid metabolism (metabolism of cell core protein genetic information), it supports the formation of insulin and improves the glucose tolerance, it provides for intact cell walls and for a sufficient decontamination...

Just to name a few [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I can\'t be bothered with naming them all , google for it !

Also google for authentic ZMA studys..I\'m basically recreating the ZMA effect with my own selfmade mix !

Same thing with magnesium ! Its being advertized as a \"soft\" pain killer and something useful against \"cramps\" ! Again both statements 100% true ! Besides :

Approximately 300 enzymes are started by the magnesium in the human body. Without magnesium numerous reactions could not run protein and fat metabolisms with the necessary speed. The mineral material plays a substantial role during the excitation transmission of nerves on muscles as well as with the muscle contraction.

just to name a few [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] google my friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Taking both simultaniously before sleep give u the ZMA effect of crazy fast regeneration and vivid dreams , sleeping through ! Living by the warrior diet and taking both early in the morning on a totally empty stomach garuantees 100% absorbtion and is even more benificial. (Thats the way I take it btw)

Another thing I\'d like to stress : This is not some fancy pants shizznit or something I\'m fooling with for some time till I see something better. There is nothing better than zinc + magnesium (+ glutamin for keeping what u gained) for an athlet ! I came to this conclusion after 11 years in sports (the last 4 on the highest professional level !) Believe me , I tried it all : Creatine , tribulus , steroidal saponine extracts - u name it ! its all bullshit ! Not worth my time - Not worth your time or money !

For keeping the muscles I gain , I use glutamin. I wouldn\'t really need it if my sport wouldn\'t be so brutal. Injurys occur on a regular basis. So once I can\'t train because of injury , I\'m prepared and loaded up on glutamin. You loose muscles much slower when on glutamin !

My favourite glutamin product (tried many btw , none of them come close , don\'t waste your time on pure glutamin cos u pee most of it out !) is : Glutamin +++Plus !
    It uses a transportmatrix to get the glutamin (wich is binded to a very potent carbohydrate \"Lysophosphatidylcholin\") as fast as possible to your muscles cells !

I take it directly after weightlifting workouts or after very hard training (athletic activity). 24gr dosage provides about 11g pure glutamine.
    Can\'t take it in the morning , cos thats against the warrior diet (would lead to an increase in insulin because of the carbohydrate transportsystem) - so simply first thing after training , on empty stomach. Then followed by lots of protein , overeating on carbohydrates , then fat , and suger/sweets/ice cream in the end [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] A warrior likes to fiest !

I\'m 1,95cm , weighing 95kg right now ! I gained 2kg weight since \"18.5.03\" (thats when I started the warrior diet) Since I don\'t see any fat at all on my body , its probably a mix of muscle and water gain. (Been drinking lots of water lately ! Btw don\'t even get me started on water - Drink as much as u can duuring the day - If u drink when u are thirsty THAT MEANS YOU ARE doing it wrong. COntrol your water intake , simply by looking at your pee - the clearer the better - If it looks like pure water , u obviously had too much [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]- No need to flush out all the minerals )

Ok , thats it ! Enjoy !

Phero Dude

Default Re: Zinc/magnesium/glutamine

EFFECTS:
    HDL/LDL cholesterol ratios, impaired immunity. Nausea, anemia, bleeding in stomach, premature birth and stillbirth, abdominal pain, fever. Can aggravate marginal copper deficiency. May produce atherosclerosis.

Bull$hit ! You are perfectly safe even at 100mg daily ! You don\'t need more than 50mg so no need to worry !

Phero Pro

EFFECTS:

Bull$hit ! You are perfectly safe even at 100mg daily ! You don\'t need more than 50mg so no need to worry !

Laugh

then \'GOOGLE\' is bullshit, cause thats where I found it.

within top 3-4 links with \'ZINC SIDE EFFECTS\'

Also don\'t [bad word] tell me whats safe and not safe. I dout you have any idea what your talking about &amp; your just using your OWN personal experience as a reference. Different dosages effect people differently. Are you a doctor? NO, the dosages you recommended could actually hurt someone. How do I know? Well i have taken higher dosages before and experienced these symptoms

Stranger

here is a post i did aways back regarding my first impressions of a month of AE use... in my case i needed alot more than 3-4 drops.. i have since gone to PI/m.. hope its usefull

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=77052& amp;page=5&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp; fpart=1#Post80341

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information