Well, today I just got my first hit using a nol product standalone: SOE.
Last week, when I was preparing myself to that date with the Belgian chick (you see today I spelled it without a mistake!), I spill a little bit of SOE on my table - I guess like 5 drops. So to clean it up I used one of my clean shirts, and I left it in my room.
Today because it is too hot over here I decided to use that shirt. After a boring morning just doing exams, at afternoon I went with my brother to Circuit City to buy a video camera. While he was looking for a parking place, I went side in order to gain some time, and when he got inside he said to me \"You put a lot of perfum today dude, it sucks!\". While I was choosing the best camera, it was there also a couple, one guy and a chick from Hawaii 7/10. Well one moment this chick left her boyfriend and just came to me and asked me which camera I was supposed to buy. After I gave her my answer, she gave me a crazy DIHL, and she forgot completely her boyfriend. Her boyfriend went with one guy from Circuit City see something on another room and she stayed with me!. We stayed there talking for 10 minutes, her boyfriend the poor sap was on the other room \"seeing video cameras\", and I was kind feel bad for him because my guts was telling me to grab her phone number. When my camera was ready, I had to go, so the chick said to me that she works on JC Penney and she even asked me to show up there one of those days. When I was leaving, she was again with the poor sap and she came back just to ask my name, and again she asked me to show up one of those days on JC Penney.
I will definitelly start to explore more my SOE bottle... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]