Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default My first Hit with SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, today I just got my first hit using a nol product standalone: SOE.
    Last week, when I was preparing myself to that date with the Belgian chick (you see today I spelled it without a mistake!), I spill a little bit of SOE on my table - I guess like 5 drops. So to clean it up I used one of my clean shirts, and I left it in my room.
    Today because it is too hot over here I decided to use that shirt. After a boring morning just doing exams, at afternoon I went with my brother to Circuit City to buy a video camera. While he was looking for a parking place, I went side in order to gain some time, and when he got inside he said to me \"You put a lot of perfum today dude, it sucks!\". While I was choosing the best camera, it was there also a couple, one guy and a chick from Hawaii 7/10. Well one moment this chick left her boyfriend and just came to me and asked me which camera I was supposed to buy. After I gave her my answer, she gave me a crazy DIHL, and she forgot completely her boyfriend. Her boyfriend went with one guy from Circuit City see something on another room and she stayed with me!. We stayed there talking for 10 minutes, her boyfriend the poor sap was on the other room \"seeing video cameras\", and I was kind feel bad for him because my guts was telling me to grab her phone number. When my camera was ready, I had to go, so the chick said to me that she works on JC Penney and she even asked me to show up there one of those days. When I was leaving, she was again with the poor sap and she came back just to ask my name, and again she asked me to show up one of those days on JC Penney.
    I will definitelly start to explore more my SOE bottle... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: My first Hit with SOE

The thing is guys always say the smell sucks. But its the women you want and with me anyway they go gaga over SOE and NPA as my mainstay and then MIX#1 as my killer mix.

Yes, SOE is wonderful!! Everytime I wear it, my girlfriend says I am \"cheating\" but she loves it, and can\'t keep her hands off of me. I mixed up some of the SOE/PIm/NPA that was so popular a few weeks ago, and it drives her NUTS! I don\'t mind at all!!! I\'ve finally found one that really works for me!

Funlover

Enlightened One

Does she know about the pheromones you are wearing or is it youre little secret to keep her in a constant state of horniness. ?

Hi Watcher, She knows about the pheromones and seems to be a \"Love-Making\" machine, so doesn\'t mind that I wear them & KEEP her in a constant state of \"Horniness\"!! I love her very much. Wish I could have found her twenty years ago. She is GREAT!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Funlover

Al,

How many days had the SOE shirt been lying around?

Phero Enthusiast

Cpt,
    Like 5 days. It seems that all the mones spreaded all over the shirt... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah you probably saturated your whole shirt!

I\'m thinking that they was some breakdown of phero compounds on the shirt, \'cos those are pretty strong reactions!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The thing is guys always say the smell sucks. But its the women you want and with me anyway they go gaga over SOE and NPA as my mainstay and then MIX#1 as my killer mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Man I don\'t know why you say that. I think it smells great! Makes me feel great too!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m thinking that they was some breakdown of phero compounds on the shirt, \'cos those are pretty strong reactions!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cpt,
    That is why I posted this story. You know, it is a pretty strong reaction for a nol product!! But I dont think that on the shirt were a breakdown of mones, because on the last few weeks I used more like once a week and also last on the day that I applyed the SOE on it the shirt was coming directly from the laundry (I washed her one day before). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

I think it smells great, but comments from a few guys i have met dont like it (they are turned off by rone) anyway apart from that i use it often because i do love the smell of SOE.
    Women love it to.

I think SOE smells bad but thats just my opinion [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Enlightened One

Youre probably just sensitive to the Arone.

Youre probably just sensitive to the Arone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I have AE/m and it does\'nt smell bad to me, I just think it\'s the musky fragrance.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s not the \'rone that makes SOE smell bad. It\'s the musk cover scent. It\'s gone out of fashion.

Enlightened One

Well maybe it needs an overhaul, or even better an unscented version which can also be achieved via getting the chem set and making up a batch that way.

Thread Information