Close

Default My freaky shoulder at a wild party (Illustrated!)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just needed to post this, maily because I haven\'t got anything to do right now and I\'m bored, maybe because I need some sort of creative outlet (other than masturbating).
    FEAR MY DEADLY MS-PAINT SKILLS!!! PLEASE!?

FOREPLAY
    Last ... Friday or Thursday or something, I went to a very good friend\'s house with a couple of mates, for a BBQ party.
    (Hooray!). There were about 7 of us, an electric BBQ (anyone who doesn\'t use charcoal isn\'t in their right minds, but I went along), lots of marinated meat (pork, lamb, anything!), a lot of booze, some nice homegrown stuff, and an empty house in the countryside.

We were having a teriffic time, and I definitely got hammered and wasted.

Maybe I had one too many White Russians, or maybe the fact that I had been smoking all evening, or maybe it was the amount of seared flesh I had ingested?

Well, I got too wasted, too soon (nothing wrong with that in my book!).

So I went upstairs and lay down in front of the TV and watched \"Four Rooms\" and \"Cobra-11 Die Autobahn Polizei\" simultaneously using my \'maddoc\' chanel-hopping-skills.

After a while, Four Rooms just got too freaky and weird for me, and I settled with watching \"Cobra-11\", possibly the worst TV show to ever grace an Austrian TV-screen (well, what do you expect from Germany?).

I watched as some freaked-out Autobahn freak with a freaky scarred face and a freaky mask covering these freaky scars freakily killed many an innocent driver with pretty freaky moves that really freaked me out.

But that\'s beside the point - I was waaaay to wasted to care. I frequently checked if I wasn\'t hallucinating or dreaming all of this, but I forgot what I was doing, thanks to my previous, successful efforts at horribly mutilating my short-term memory.

THE ARM-SHOULDER ADVENTURE!

So there I was crashed in front of the TV, totally wasted and drunk.

When I noticed the subtle hints my body gave me, that I would feel a lot better if I went to the toilet and soil the bowl with some fresh, meaty stomach-juice (i.e. barf, vomit, etc.).

I heroically staggered, nay dragged myself to the toilet, whereupon I kneeled down in front of the bowl in a religious gesture to sacrifice to the party-gods. (see diagram 1 - rear view)
    Diagram 1

[image]http://www.xehupatl.com/images/misc/adventure1.jpg[/image]

Anyways, I needed my left arm for support, so I planted it firmly on the wall facing me. The wall was pretty far away so I had to fully extend my arm (maybe I was just able to touch it with my fingertips [I don\'t remember]).
    The other arm was busy trying to reach the back of my throat in a desperate effort to relieve myself of the meaty goodness that had accumulated in my stomach, and that had been agitated by my hippie-lovin\'-consumption of .. ahem ... stuff. (see diagram-2)

[image]http://www.xehupatl.com/images/misc/adventure2.jpg[/image]

As I was about to relieve myself in the reverse way I had endulged myself so freely some hours ago, I bent down slightly to not miss the bowl. Unfortunately, my extended left arm didn\'t move with the rest of my body, when: (diagram-3)

[image]http://www.xehupatl.com/images/misc/adventure3.jpg[/image]

OUCH! The feeling was, I imagine, much like having your testicles ripped out by some sort of evil goblin with sharp claws, except the pain was in my arm, not my crotch, and I was doing it to myself, rather than some greenish midget.

I had dislocated my shoulder before twice or so, and it always pops back in after a few seconds, during which you feel like \"something is NOT right with my body\" - a lot like holding your own entrails in your hands and going \"hmm ... that\'s not where they\'re supposed to be!\".

Well after these few seconds my shoulder-joint accepted back my left arm like that father from the bible who welcomes his lost son back. (diagram-4)

[image]http://www.xehupatl.com/images/misc/adventure4.jpg[/image]

I sobered up enough to NOT want to barf again (I hadn\'t - too distracted by pain), I stood up and went back to the couch, where I fell deeply asleep.

I woke up 6 hours later and had to drive a few friends to a nearby town, before driving home myself. Funny thing - both army hurt while driving. But like a good soldier I toughed it out and managed not to get into a traffic accident.

Long story short: I didn\'t help clearing up the mess accumulated from the party the night before.

My question is this: Am I a bad friend for not helping to clean up?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: My freaky shoulder at a wild party (Illustrated!)

I don\'t have to take this abuse!! What the hell kind of post do you call this?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Um, cool doodles.

I guess I\'d be worried if all it took was to dislocate my shoulder was lean against a wall while barfing. Good thing you can put it back by yourself, there, Mel Gibson. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

He warned us FTR ....

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    maybe because I need some sort of creative outlet

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s what I\'d call creative ejaculation .. thanks for sharing .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ROFL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Made my morning, dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

sorry everybody, I have spent the entire morning and early afternoon reading posts on the http://www.somethingawful.com forums (their motto: \"The Internet Makes You Stupid!\" and I needed to pop that one off (so to speak)

Phero Pro

pop your shoulder outta the socket
    pop around and pop one off
    turn around, pop your arms and shake it to the beat
    nod your head and pop it all around

.. sorry ... you can\'t imagine how hot it is up here.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I am not gonna lie. I think that you are hot. Even when you are sick and barfing in the toilet....you are looking good, boy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Default I\'M HOT!!!

I\'M HOT!!!
    I know those drawings bear an uncanny resemblance to my real appearance. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: I\'M HOT!!!

Yeah , I can relate....My left shoulder is also known for taking part in dislocating activities [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    However it takes a little more than just leaning against something. God I hate this pain ! Doesn\'t matter how much muscle u build on and around your shoulder it STILL happens from time to time. Only thing that would fix it once and for all = doc cuttin u open and shortening some fibres and muscles to hinder the joint from moving freely. Unfortunalty I don\'t have the time do this , so only one option left : Live with it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: I\'M HOT!!!

Yeah well while I was holding on to that wall I started thinking \"damn feels like I\'m about to dislocate my arm!\"
    Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with getting sick; with a loud *CRACK* my priorities shifted rapidly!

Default like in the movies, give it a wack

Frantastic!
    The diagrams really make it.

Please tell me you took the opportunity to bash your shoulder against

a pole or something to get it back into it\'s sockets like they do in the movies

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information