Close

Thread: DIHL frequency?

Phero Pro

Default DIHL frequency?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just a simple poll without the poll function. How many DIHL\'s have you experienced since using pheros & if too many to count, what would you say the frequency is.

Now I\'m sure there\'s going to be some confusion amongst us as to what an accurate definition of a DIHL. From my experience it\'s when a woman just zones out on you & is literally speechless, if you try to communicate with her verbally you get zero response & if you look into her pupils they are dillated.

My frequency seems to be down a bit, either that or I\'m not paying attention as much. I did get one last weekend which was a nice little boost. I\'d say I\'ve seen 7-8 DIHL\'s since using phero\'s, I think I\'ve been using pheros for about 6 months now. Additionally I\'ve interacted with about 3-4 of them, the others were with another guy that was noticably PO\'d at me & if I tried interacting with his lay I\'m sure it would have resulted in fist-a-cuff\'s.

I could be wrong, but I\'m assuming it\'s heavy -none based products that cause the strong DIHL\'s. I\'ve gotten them from wearing NPA or PI/m sometimes with a little CS -none on (as in this past weekend).

Also have women experienced DIHL\'s? I only see men posting about them. Anything to this Deer Musk - any DIHL\'s as a result? Looks like I\'ll have to place an order online.

Default Re: DIHL frequency?

For me about 1 out of 4 women give me DIHL\'s (using WKM#1), sometimes it does\'nt happen right away, sometimes it\'s instant (try to be around the girl for a few minutes for she can get a good sniff of you). I don\'t look so good so I can\'t contribute it to my appearance, the only time i\'ve had a dihl without mone\'s is when someone\'s staring at me because they wan\'t to beat me up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Big OD\'s give me looks too but they get me nowhere, and lots of people tell me I stink. Well the only thing I can recommend to try WKM#1, it\'s great [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

---------------------------------------
    DIHL Observation with other products:
    ---------------------------------------

PI/m: DIHL\'s seen using 2-3 drops on neck, any more or less, results diminish. (about 1 dihl per every 20 girls and around 1 dihl per every 7 guys.)

SOE: No Dihls observed.

NPA/m: Using 2-3 drops covered with cologne, dihl\'s from about 1 out of 6 girls (only use that dosage twice because guys were overly rude).

Banned User

i wish the cookbook online was updated. i can never remember what these mixes stand for (i.e wkm 1), and it is repetitive searching.

I was surprised Bivonic said only 7-8 dihls from females. I was under the impression that mones worked for him, guess only moderately. On a good day that can happen in pretty quickly. Well at least you are batting .500 when it comes to talking to them.

2 to 3 drops of PI? that is like 4 to 6 of NPA (going on none content). I thought four tops was it for NPA. Surrpised that you got rude from npa not PI.

I\'ll have to try some of wtcher\'s mixes if i can figure out what they are and in terms of dabs and drops. Really got nothing to mix it with and i don\'t want to lose mones on a mix that doesn\'t work for me.

Enlightened One

Good observations, i dont really take much notice i would say using DD#1 or MIX#1 and even WKM#1 mix that 1 in 4 is a DIHL in a broad sense of the term. 1 in 20 if i were to sit with them would react sexually. = Thats in my definition of a sexual hit.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Now I\'m sure there\'s going to be some confusion amongst us as to what an accurate definition of a DIHL. From my experience it\'s when a woman just zones out on you &amp; is literally speechless, if you try to communicate with her verbally you get zero response &amp; if you look into her pupils they are dillated.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

For the sake of this discussion, your defining a DIHL as the completely lost in space condition, right? Not just the sexual hits I see mentioned above?

As part of this, would you please include the age group of the person who went to never never land? It might be important.

For the sake of this discussion, your defining a DIHL as the completely lost in space condition, right? Not just the sexual hits I see mentioned above?

As part of this, would you please include the age group of the person who went to never never land? It might be important.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Who are you asking?, I though age did\'nt matter. I get stare\'s from the young and old, even guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. (Dihl to me is at least a direct 10-15 second intense stare at my direction)

Banned User

I doubt everyone here has the same understanding of what a DIHL is. Actually they are pretty rare. I am happy when I get ONE every week or so.

i wish the cookbook online was updated. i can never remember what these mixes stand for (i.e wkm 1), and it is repetitive searching.

I was surprised Bivonic said only 7-8 dihls from females. I was under the impression that mones worked for him, guess only moderately. On a good day that can happen in pretty quickly. Well at least you are batting .500 when it comes to talking to them.

2 to 3 drops of PI? that is like 4 to 6 of NPA (going on none content). I thought four tops was it for NPA. Surrpised that you got rude from npa not PI.

I\'ll have to try some of wtcher\'s mixes if i can figure out what they are and in terms of dabs and drops. Really got nothing to mix it with and i don\'t want to lose mones on a mix that doesn\'t work for me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I did\'nt get rude, other people did. I think it\'s the secret ingredients that make guys angry.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Who are you asking?, I though age did\'nt matter. I get stare\'s from the young and old, even guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. (Dihl to me is at least a direct 10-15 second intense stare at my direction)

I was asking Bivonic since it is his original question. It might be useful to clarify what he meant by a DIHL as many of the newer forum members seem to define it a little more loosly. The definition I think Bivonic is using is the older one.

For simple stares and sexual hits, age may be irrelevent, for DIHLs as well. But there may be an age factor involved. Since I don\'t know, I thought it would be worth asking.

Banned User

I didn\'t think it was you that was getting rude off npa, udnerstood it was others.

Man, intense 10 to 15 second stare? 1 out of every four women? You must cause traffic accidents

I didn\'t think it was you that was getting rude off npa, udnerstood it was others.

Man, intense 10 to 15 second stare? 1 out of every four women? You must cause traffic accidents

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">lol yea, I thought I was hallucinating when I started to see results and realized that everything on this forum was actually true [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

Yeah I\'d be very surprised if people are getting THAT MANY DIHL\'s, as I stated initially interpretations may vary. Getting a \"hit\" &amp; getting a DIHL are leagues apart for lack of a better cliche. I totally mean it in the \"old school\" sense where they enter la-la-land, maybe my interpretation is for the strong indistinguishable DIHL as opposed to, hmm she looked it me longer then usual. For the ones I interacted with I was close enough to pickup on the signs (i.e. dilation of pupils, strong eye contact for like 25-30 seconds, as well as inability to speak when spoken too).

For the ones that I did not interact with. Picture a woman sitting at a bar engaged in strong 1-on-1 conversation with a man. You do not even pass by her or even make eye contact, within 15 minutes or thereabouts of your presence from a distance anywhere from 3-8 feet, I\'ve noticed them turn 180 degrees almost like their \"radar\" was pointing at me &amp; just lost in space, staring, all the while their guy friend (boy-friend, fiancee, husband, what have you), is picking up on it &amp; is helpless as they just sit or stand next to their girl &amp; become very angry with me. This normally happened when I OD\'d since the radius is greatly increased &amp; I think when a woman picks up your OD scent from a distance it is unlike anything they\'ve ever experienced, plus it is not overwhelmingly strong that they get frustrated/angry with you at close distances.

I got more DIHL\'s when I first started using phero\'s as I would regularly OD to validate my assumptions as to whether they worked or not. Once I convinced myself as well as get a couple of rude remarks/reactions from both sexes at close range I eased up on my application. Currently I\'ve been pushing the limits of -none application (PI/m w/ either NPA or CS -none at larger then normal dosages) a little further by introducing A1 &amp; WAGG (I think A1 is a much better neutralizer, I cannot see much interference with WAGG these days). Also I find NPA is something I need to restock, I really liked the hits I got off of the special ingredients, however the oil based PI/m seems to have more staying power.

bump

Enlightened One

Its a different definition for everyone but im just one of these guys that now uses pheromones to get more intense sexual hits from women. I used to be one they didnt pay any attnetion to (follow forum advice - built up via weights etc) and now realise they follow around men that excite them and trigger their reward section of their brain. Ie looks good, smelles good, has lots of money or muscles or can talk them into sex via fast seduction techniques.
    Those men that dont well they dont get sex, its that simple, well they do but not from attractive women.

I got a DIHL once at a restaraunt, I was sitting down faceing East. These two chicks sat down about 25 feet away from where I was sitting and after about 20 mins one of them turned in my direction and froze for about 8 sec.
    She then turned her body position kinda in my direction.
    Personally i don\'t think the mones had anything to do with it becaue i didn\'t get any hits all day and she out of smell distance.

Phero Enthusiast

I got a DIHL once at a restaraunt, I was sitting down faceing East. These two chicks sat down about 25 feet away from where I was sitting and after about 20 mins one of them turned in my direction and froze for about 8 sec.
    She then turned her body position kinda in my direction.
    Personally i don\'t think the mones had anything to do with it becaue i didn\'t get any hits all day and she out of smell distance.

Yeah, but what were you eating???? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Clam Chowder...mones debate smells fishey to me.

Hey Bivonic-
    I must agree w/ you about the \"old school\" definition of DIHL, based on my experiences so far. I definitely noticed reactions more, in general, when I first started wearing -mones. I think it was just such a novel thing to suddenly be getting such dramatic attention from such hot women. Since I\'ve adjusted to this, I doubt that I am noticing these reactions as acutely, these days. Also, since I have been trying out a few of the mixes, my results have been more variable. I had that aggressive reaction problem from other guys when wearing JB#1 @ either 1 or 2 dabs and it seemed to be overwelming to women under 30 or so...that is, more likely to scare them off, than attract them. It did seem to attract middle aged women, though. I seem to get better overall results from AE/m @ 2 or 3 drops.
    I kinda find these intense DIHLs a little freaky. Recently, I was out at a club and having a great time hangin\' out w/ this bridal party, we get a lot of those around here and it\'s always fun, hook up or not. After about 10 minutes, the girls are all giddy and touching my arm and lots of hair play. I begin to focus my attention on this beautiful, leggy, blue eyed, blonde (9.5-10)...and she had freakles...GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] After spending about 5 minutes consistantly w/in her personal space, she started the DIHL. She was lost in space...kept going back a forth between a completely submissive posture and gazing into my eyes all dilated and glazed over and smiling very sweetly. She would have to break her gaze after about 30 seconds or so. She was incapable of speaking...she would try to respond to me, her lips moved and a barely audible sound would come out (sort of), but it was obviously labored. A couple of times I took her hand in mine, but she was frozen and really didn\'t respond, except to gaze again and then submit. Now, I don\'t know if it was the vodka &amp; tonic or what, but I could swear that I was getting sucked into her DIHL experience. At one point, we were just gazing at each other...not talking or anything. I felt as if I had to struggle to maitain my composure. Oh, btw, 2 of her gf\'s were sitting next to her and exibiting a bit milder DIHL. They were both postioned in exactly the same orientation toward me and their gazing would happen in unison...I\'ve noticed this before, especially w/ the hair play. So, I asked Camille for her number and I got a very interesting response. She struggled to get the words out and her tone of voice was kinda wierd...she says \"I can\'t [long pause] I have a boyfriend.\" Yeah, a bummer, but the wierd thing was that she sounded very genuinely disappointed that she had this bf and felt obligated to decline giving me her number.
    Now, I think this brings up a good topic for discussion. It would seem that, yes, the -mones have an effect on a very primal level, however, that does not mean that the higher brain is not involved as well. Therefore, different ppl will *bahave* differently in response to -mones based on their personality, up-bringing, belief system, or whatever you wish to call it. So, even though we may not observe dramatic *behavior* in response to the -mones, that *does not* mean that they are *ineffective*. Make Sense? So what are your thoughts out there?

Phero Pharaoh

Therefore, different ppl will *bahave* differently in response to -mones based on their personality, up-bringing, belief system, or whatever you wish to call it. So, even though we may not observe dramatic *behavior* in response to the -mones, that *does not* mean that they are *ineffective*. Make Sense? So what are your thoughts out there?

Yep. Someone also pointed out that the really attractive girls who are used to getting attention will hardly show any obvious signs at all. You might maybe have them \"accidently\" bump into you a couple of times etc, but no DIHLs no hair flipping or anything. Also a girl that has already noticed you some other time and gone through the \"first sight\" reactions already (when you didn\'t notice) may not show any interest at all except for maybe glancing at you or something.
    A girl with a BF present can be a different beast to when he is in the mens room or not with her that night/day.

There are a lot of reasons that \"real\" DIHLs are rare.

**DONOTDELETE**

in my eperience the really attractive girls are more agressive physicaly when i use pheromones. Is like they don\'t waste time they just get to the point. I am not sure why but i would would guess that its becuase the more physically attractive women go for the more dominant man. Then again they just may have a more fine tuned VNO. Also the more confident the woman in herself the greater possibility she\'ll show signs of the pheromones stimulating her!

Journeyman

Maybe it\'s just that the really attractive girls are more confident. They know that they can get what they want, so they are not afraid of being rejected. That could make them more aggressive, whereas other girls would hold back out of fear of being rejected. \"A guy this hot would never like me...\" and so on.

Thread Information