Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My pleasure, sincerely.

Phero Dude

Jon, I also agree with CptKipling. 100%. This guy knows what he\'s talking about. Cpt, until I looked at your profile, I honestly thought you were at least 30+. Dude, you got it goin\' on. Great post(s). Keep it up!

Phero Dude

Thanks guys, I\'m getting ready to head out. She gets out of school at 9, and we\'re all meeting over at Amy\'s house.

Just got done w/ my 3:2 AE:TE drop application (2 AE on neck, 2 TE on neck, 1 AE on wrists) and covered in Angel. I have a good feeling about tonight, so we\'ll see how it goes.

Any of you girls want to call me in like an hour, just to introduce some competition :P. I\'ll pay you, no really..I will. Or, well, I\'ll be a sex slave for at least a day. If you want to take me up on this offer, PM and I\'ll give u my cell # [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**

PM me with your number, I\'ll call and you don\'t owe me nuthin\'.

I can\'t click on your name for some reason - it\'s blank on my screen.

Enlightened One

Good luck pelotudo.
    Let us know how it goes.

Phero Dude

Heh, too late FTR, maybe next time.

Yeah, I\'m the L-S ghost :P

So, good news and bad news:

More good than bad I guess, but I can predict the outcome of this right now...and in a couple weeks, months, whatever, I\'m going to come back to this prediction and I can almost guarantee it\'s going to be perfectly accurate. How do I know this you ask? Whelp, I am going to do the same EXACT thing I did in my last relationship. I told myself I was going to change, I learned from it, but I can see myself doing it again..watch. The prediction: We\'re going to go out. We\'re going to have a good time together, and I\'m going to get attached. I\'m going to fall in love w/ this chick, and want to be with her all the time. I\'m going to become how I was like 6-8 months ago, and I\'m going to become a wuss again after I feel comfortable with her. I\'m going to fall in love, she\'s going to see this, and unfortunetly she\'s not going to feel the same way..and it\'s going to end.

That\'s it, that\'s the prediction, and here\'s how I know this is going to happen:

She\'s exactly like my ex. I went over there tonight, and we chilled at Amy\'s house for a while. Played some Uno (W00t w00t!), then laid down and chilled. Tim and Amy left, so I thought it would be the perfect time to pull the question. I didn\'t hesitate at all with it, and I pulled it off pretty good. We started talking about past relationships, how many BF\'s she\'s had...what she sees in guys most of the time, etc. She has had a ton of BF\'s, and hangs out with them a lot still. Nothing happens, and I\'m comfortable with that, but she dates all kinds of guys. Her longest relationship was 7 months, when she was 15, and it was her first love, first real BF, first everything (including sex). They were together 7 months, then her parents made them break up. Since then, she has (and still is) been confused about guys. She doesn\'t know what she wants, or when she wants it. She can like a guy one week, then the next she\'ll change her mind and want something different...Basically, she\'s a typical 17 year old girl who wants a BF but doesn\'t want a BF. Either way, she came right out and said she liked me and we should keep going out and see where it goes, but she doesn\'t want to promise anything...or lead me on thinking something when she doesn\'t think she\'ll be ready to commit anytime soon.

So yeah, that\'s pretty much it. Take it guys, and gimme some opinions. I think my best option right now would be to make sure in my own mind that I shouldn\'t expect anything. I should call Tims sister tomorrow, which I\'m going to do and go to church with her to chill (her parents make her go, she hates it though...but it\'s a good time to be with her). Tim will also be there w/ Amy, and Amy will get to see that Tims sister and I are flirting and stuff, and it will get back to Jenna real quick; and maybe make up her mind a little easier w/ some competition. Either way, I know I shouldn\'t think anything is going to come from this but I want it too...I just have to convince myself that it\'s not going to happen and I\'ll be alright.

-Jon

Cliffs...just cuz I know some people want them and I know I type a LOT: Talked to her tonight, she has had a ton of BF\'s in the past. Doesn\'t know what she wants, but wants us to go out and see where it goes. My prediction: I\'m going to try to keep myself from becoming an attached wuss, but it\'s going to happen eventually and we\'re going to break up cuz she doesn\'t want a commitment.

Phero Pharaoh

That\'s so cool that she\'s told you exactly where you stand! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I don\'t know what others think, but I wouldn\'t be doing anything to make her jealous. Not on purpose anyway.
    If she\'s not sure about you, like she says, she may take you \'chasing\' someone else as you being the type of guy that will hurt her in the end.

I still reckon it\'d be a plus if Jenna knew Tim\'s sister was seriously after you(and not YOU after Tim\'s sister). That way she\'ll see that she can\'t take you for granted as won over. Yet because it\'s not YOU chasing Tim\'s sister you aren\'t labeled as just a sleezy \"player\" who may hurt her.

Phero Dude

Yeah, that\'s true. She did say she has problems getting attached, b/c she\'s afraid of getting hurt.

If I go tomorrow night and let Amy see that Tims sister wants me, but I don\'t really pursue her, then it will show she has some competition but that I\'m not going to drop her at the first change I get to have another girl.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Since then, she has (and still is) been confused about guys. She doesn\'t know what she wants, or when she wants it.

She did say she has problems getting attached, b/c she\'s afraid of getting hurt.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bingo! Read my post again.

Like bb said, dont let her think you might hurt her.

The most important thing in my big post was:

All of this psuedo-confidence crap (Doc Love, and some of the worse seduction gurus) will get you no where, you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. If you only ACT confident you will get yourself in messes like this.

The best approach will and always be the confident, attractive, comfortable guy, who is caring and kind, and knows what he deserves. You need to start letting her see how you can be kind, ASWELL as your cocky/confident side.

...esp if you think your problem is that you get attached to much too fast. Learn that you deserve the best, BE confident etc...

Good luck

(PS, do a search for \"confidence MP3\" on the forum, some good stuff)

King of the coupons!

Since then, she has (and still is) been confused about guys. She doesn\'t know what she wants, or when she wants it.

She did say she has problems getting attached, b/c she\'s afraid of getting hurt.

Bingo! Read my post again.

Like bb said, dont let her think you might hurt her.

The most important thing in my big post was:

All of this psuedo-confidence crap (Doc Love, and some of the worse seduction gurus) will get you no where, you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. If you only ACT confident you will get yourself in messes like this.

The best approach will and always be the confident, attractive, comfortable guy, who is caring and kind, and knows what he deserves. You need to start letting her see how you can be kind, ASWELL as your cocky/confident side.

...esp if you think your problem is that you get attached to much too fast. Learn that you deserve the best, BE confident etc...

Good luck

(PS, do a search for \"confidence MP3\" on the forum, some good stuff)

Doc Kipling\'s in the house! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] It\'s soooo cool when a man can speaks from the cardiac muscles, of yesterdays lessons! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Got a comb I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ok guys, I need your help once again:

Update from last time. This girl and I seemed like we were having fun, but last Thursday night that ended.

I got a call from my friend about 6, saying that Jenn wanted me to come over about 8 and chill after she got out of school. I get over there, and he tells me that she\'s not going to be able to come over. She got in some trouble, big trouble. Arrested, etc...and didn\'t get out until Friday. She talked to her friend Amy Sat, and I went to see her at work Sat night. Her cell is taken away, and she can\'t really do much b/c she\'s kind of grounded for a week or so. She\'ll be able to do stuf by the mid/end of this week though.

So I see her Sat night at work. She works w/ a girl I dated, and knows about her...but didn\'t know if we were still dating or what. Anyways, so I leave. Sun, I go to get a sub up there, and I see her again. She says she wants to talk to me, about the other girl and stuff and about us going out again. I say that\'s fine, and for her to call me ( she doesn\'t have her cell, and i can\'t call her house but she said she could call me). She said she would call me last night or today if she got home late from work last night.

No call last night, and no call today. I\'ve been talking to the other girl on aim (the one I dated for a while)..and they talked about me today at work. This girl is totally awesome, and she said she didn\'t give any dirt up on me to Jenna. This girl and I dated for a while, but we were way different, but we never really broke it off. We haven\'t been on a date for about a month now, we just kind of stopped hanging out and dating. So anyways, she says that Jenna isn\'t sure whether she likes me or not, but that we do have a lot in common and she likes hanging out with me and stuff. They talked some more, and that\'s about it. I know this girl didn\'t say anything bad about me, so I see the talking as something that helped me...maybe.

Anyways, so she didn\'t call tonight either. This is the 2nd time she said she would call and hasn\'t. Should I even bother w/ her anymore? She has returned a total of 1 of my calls, which was last like Tuesday sometime, and that\'s it. She has told me to call her numerous times, which I did last week, but all I ever got was her voicemail. She keeps saying stuff through her friend to tell me though, but wont call me.

Sarah (the girl I dated) says she thinks I should call Jenna Wednesday sometime, but I feel I\'m wasting my time w/ this. I talked w/ Jenna early last week, one of the last times we really got to hang out, and she said she wanted to have fun/date for a while, but wasn\'t sure about getting involved cuz she didn\'t want to get hurt.

What do u think my next move it? Wait till Wed, call her? Not call her back and forget it? Talk to her friend, what?

Thanks guys,

-Jon

Phero Dude

Just MHO, but I\'d say you\'ve given her more than enough chances. A few unreturned calls can be reasoned or explained away, but she\'s obviously not that interested. I don\'t say that to be rude or mean, but she did tell Sarah that she wasn\'t sure, and that\'s a good sign that she\'s *not*. If she were interested, she\'d know- I wouldn\'t mistake this for \"fear of getting hurt\". Honestly, even if that is the case and she is really attracted to you, there\'s not much you can do at this point- ball\'s in her court now. I\'d say, don\'t make the effort anymore. If she comes to you, great. If she doesn\'t, then it\'s her loss- and you\'re not wasting your time. HTH

What do u think my next move it? Wait till Wed, call her? Not call her back and forget it? Talk to her friend, what?

Thanks guys,

-Jon

put both of them in the \"let\'s just be friends who date and maybe something can come of it, but until then, i won\'t stress myself\" category

basically date whoever you want dude, and let whatever becomes of it, happen

relax.

call if u want, or deliver a message to her to call you since she\'s never available and it\'s \"annoying\"
    talk to both.

peace.

Phero Pro

Just MHO, but I\'d say you\'ve given her more than enough chances. A few unreturned calls can be reasoned or explained away, but she\'s obviously not that interested. I don\'t say that to be rude or mean, but she did tell Sarah that she wasn\'t sure, and that\'s a good sign that she\'s *not*. If she were interested, she\'d know- I wouldn\'t mistake this for \"fear of getting hurt\". Honestly, even if that is the case and she is really attracted to you, there\'s not much you can do at this point- ball\'s in her court now. I\'d say, don\'t make the effort anymore. If she comes to you, great. If she doesn\'t, then it\'s her loss- and you\'re not wasting your time. HTH

That\'s right!

Looks like her attraction to you is fading, you might be going into the friendship zone. Like someone else said don\'t call her anymore let her contact you, either way keep on dating other girls.

I\'m with jose, her interest is fading. This might pick up again, but IMO you shouldn\'t give her another chance because she is showing you ZERO respect. Even if she wasnt attracted to you anymore, you deserve common decency.

My advice, forget about her, and if she gets all figety because you have withdrawn your interest, just explain that you wern\'t liking the way you were being treated. \'Cos this cant be making you feel good, so find something that does. If she can explain herself, then hear her out, perhaps confront her with how this is looking to you.

Phero Dude

Yeah, I\'m think I\'m going to ignore her on this one. If she calls me, whatever; if not, nothing lost on my part. The only thing I\'m out is a little bit of time spent last week w/ her.

More than likely I\'m going to see her at one point or another in the next week or so, even if we don\'t get together to do something. I go in where she works all the time to get stuff (local Publix) and bound to run in to her. I can see myself being a dick to her, acting like I never met her before...then coming back with something like...oh yeah, I remember you...Jenna right? You\'re that girl that says she\'ll call you but never does, the same one who tells you to call her but she doesn\'t return the calls even though she says she\'s interested. Yeah, that girl to likes to play games and try to get guys to chase her, but I guess it didn\'t work this time.

Oh well, maybe it\'s the lack of sleep/food I\'ve been getting lately, or the combination of the legalized crack w/ no intake, but I\'ve been pissed off for the past couple of days and this isn\'t helping. I need to call the backup, get laid, and be done with it.

-Jon

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    oh yeah, I remember you...Jenna right? You\'re that girl that says she\'ll call you but never does, the same one who tells you to call her but she doesn\'t return the calls even though she says she\'s interested. Yeah, that girl to likes to play games and try to get guys to chase her, but I guess it didn\'t work this time.

Jon, don\'t do this .. it\'s immature and stupid. It\'s not her fault that she\'s not as interested in you as you\'d like her to be. The point is, it\'s no disrespect that makes women (and men) do such things in most cases, many people fear confrontations and are tryin\' to let things fade out this way. Maybe she\'ll call you eventually and explain herself, maybe something works out from this point then. But forget about her for now, call your backup and have fun instead of hurting her (she will feel bad if you say stuff like this, she propably does already) and load yourself with such a bs. Keep [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]ing

Phero Dude

I feel what she did was more disrespectful and immature than this. At least doing that when she confronts me will make me feel better.

So far, she has:

-Told me to call her on numerous occasions; and I did. She hasn\'t answered once, and returned 1 of the calls. Why continue to tell me to call her if she\'s not going to answer, and then on top of that not return the call I made.
    -Told me she wantetd to see where we could go with it, but wasn\'t looking for an attachment; which I have no problem whatsoever with this, but why say that if she didn\'t want that.
    -I see that things have come up (her getting in trouble and not being able to have a cell phone), but she told me she would call me...not me asking her to call me, not me saying well since I can\'t call u, u call me when it\'s a good time for you. No, she said that she wanted to talk to me and that she wanted to call me. She said specifically on Sun night that she would either call me Sunday night after she got home from work, or yesterday sometime when she got a free minute.

I don\'t feel I would be disrespecting her nearly as much as she has done to me. Even if she wasn\'t interested, which at this point I don\'t even care, common decency and respect would tell her to at least do what she said she was going to do...as friends or as someone dating

I have a feeling about what is going to happen now anyways. She\'s going to call her friend Amy and tell Amy to call me, since she obviously has a problem calling me herself. Then Amy will call me and tell me that Jenna wants me to come over and hang out with them. Either that, or I\'m not going to get a call at all. Either way is fine with me. I\'m not going to call her though, as I feel it\'s a waste of my time.

I think it would be wrong for you to do, because you will be giving her the power. You MUST act like you don\'t care. If you say something to her like you mentioned in the above post, it is going to make her feel totally in control. You are so upset by her actions, you want her so bad.......NO! You must have \"hand\" (Seinfeld episode) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you have hand (the upper hand) everything will go your way. Even if she doesn\'t come running to you, it will still look like it was your decision. Don\'t be a whimp! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Elana and Andy got it right. Hot girls want you to feel them up all the time (or so you would like her to believe). You don\'t even give her a thought.

You might be obsessing over her but you don\'t want her to ever know.

Phero Dude

Hrmm, so when I see her...act like it didn\'t matter at all..?

Wouldn\'t that make it seem as if I was uninterested though, and might have a backfire effect possibly? True I\'m not chasing her down, and it doesn\'t look like I\'m obsessing over her, which both seem good...but she could also think, well he\'s not even interested at all why should I waste my time? Or if she calls, just go along with her, go chill with her or whatever and not mention her not calling me? Shouldn\'t I mention it at all?

-Jon

Phero Pharaoh

Stop chasing. If you ask me, you\'ve verified to her already that your interested by trying to call her in the past.

If she still has doubts then it\'s her problem and something your not going to be able to fix by chasing her anyway. The irony of it is you may fix it by pretending you\'ve lost interest in chasing her. You have to be still be friendly and all. You won\'t get anywhere by being a jerk. You also won\'t get anywhere by acting love-sick.

Fact: If you move on (Really move on) she WILL remember that it was what SHE did/didn\'t do that made you give up. Do you really think she hasn\'t thought about it? ...That gives you the power to act cool. And when she see\'s you she knows she has to fish for you again. (if she is interested in you. Maybe she really isn\'t)

If after all this she ISN\'T interested then it wasn\'t worth worrying about.

The trick here is to ACTUALLY really move on. ...she has to chase you then.

My 2 cents

Phero Enthusiast

I bet with anybody out here that this chick will never show up no more for pelotudo... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

HAH, and u all doubt me (and doubt myself)

I feel like an ass now though, but this is waht happened. She said she would call me Mon night, but I never got a call. I talked to Amy yesterday and she says Jenna thought I was ignoring her, b/c she tried to call me Mon night and yesterday morning but I didn\'t answer. My phone never rang, so IDK if she did or not, but she didn\'t leave a message. Anyways, so last night she called me and we talked for a while about a bunch of stuff. She\'s workin today and hopefully (if her mom will let her out of the house, she\'s still kind of grounded) will be going out tonight.

I\'m just too impatient I guess, but in the end...everyone wants a piece of the pelo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

I\'m off to work, l8r peoples.

-Jon

I\'m just too impatient I guess, but in the end...everyone wants a piece of the pelo

Jon- Don\'t get too cocky yet. This girl may be a big time game player. Let\'s just see what happens in the next few days before you decide to ignore the rest of the female population. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Dont ignore her for sure, but it is waay to dangerous to try to smother her. It is way too early to decide what type of relationship you are looking for, so I would recommend you to get out of this extacy and act your normal life UNTIL she makes sufficient amount of effort to get together with you again. Call her, but not more frequent than she does. This is somewhat same with talking. Be passionate and emotional but not more than she is for you. If you do +1 she may be bored, if -1 she may think you are not interested. True, people will chase after the hard one, but not the impossible one. At you age, it is not wise to be too passionate towards girls, rather be (or at least act) like someone having fun, has taste and HAS A LIFE! If you act normal you will have a big chance with her.

Phero Dude

I\'m just too impatient I guess, but in the end...everyone wants a piece of the pelo

Jon- Don\'t get too cocky yet. This girl may be a big time game player. Let\'s just see what happens in the next few days before you decide to ignore the rest of the female population. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Next time I\'ll put like 12-13 wink eyes/happy faces next time to display my sarcasm. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Of course I knew you were joking about that, but you seem to think that everything is resolved with this girl. I am just saying, don\'t get too comfortable in this situation.

Yeah next time you see her, something along the lines of, \"oh hey how are you?\" etc being friendly and normal, but dont get into a converstation, cut it short and say you need to be somewhere or something.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information