Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For those of you who haven\'t seen my first thread, check it out before reading this one. This is going to be one long ass post about my adventures of leaving the teenage world and heading in to my twenties yesterday, but I guarantee not to disappoint.

And I\'m dedicating this post to Elana. You wanted the good stuff, and I deliver...just like I said I would.

So yesterday was my B-Day and all, and I didn\'t really have many plans. I chilled out at my house for most of the morning, then got ready to head out. Went up to my work, and helped my boss for a little bit, then headed to my friends house. We went out to the mall and like 10 stores, shopping...got an awesome new watch, Polo shirt, new shoes....whole new outfit getting ready for last night.

The girls got back from the beach at 5, and we planned on meeting them at their house at 6. I change at my friends house and decide to use a different mix than the night before. I went with 1:3:1 NPA:APC:AE applied directly to my neck, and covered w/ the Ralph Lauren Romance I brought along. We headed over there and went out to grab some fewd. Got back to the house early, and stuck on a movie. The entire time my friend and his girl are still going at it. All she does is just kiss and make out with him. I seriously couldn\'t handle it if I was him.

We settle down, and I start working it like I did last night. I could tell she was opening up, b/c as we laid down she grabbed my hand and put it on her tummy. I started massaging her tummy, back of her neck with my other hand, and rubbing against her neck w/ my nose/lips. I started moving lower down to the tip of her pants and started rubbing down there; then moved down to her inner thigh. She started breathing heavier and faster, and kept trying to kiss me, but I wouldn\'t let her. I kept moving her head back over and continued kissing her neck.

She started to squirm a little bit as I started putting more pressure on her pants as I moved in between her legs, and I knew she wanted more. I worked my way back up to the top of her pants, and slowly unbuttoned the top 2 buttons while sucking on her ear. Unzipped the pants just enough to slide my hand down in there, as she started to breath really heavy and grabbed the back of my neck with her hand. I teased her for about 10 minutes, rubbing all around, but never going in for the kill. As I get closer, I can feel the stubble of her freshly shaved crotch. I finally reach all the way down, and can feel her wet already. After feeling she\'s had enough teasing I start to play with it a little bit. As I slide my pointer in, she grabs my hair on the back of my head, and turns toward me. A quick f*ck me look, and about a half second later, and she\'s shoving her tongue down my throat as I start building a rhythm with her body with my hand. She lets out a little moan as we start to speed up, and she puts her leg up under the covers so she can open herself up more. I part her with my middle finger and continue massaging her with my pointer. Her face become flush, and she grabs me again and presses my mouth against her beautifully smooth lips. About this time the other two on the other side of the bed/wall of pillows start to move around to get up. We slow back down a little bit and I move back up to the tip of her thong and pants. She looks me in the eyes, and gives me a little smirk as she slowly reaches down to zip her pants back up.

The other two go outside for a cigatette, and leave the two of us in there for a few minutes. We actually start paying attention to the movie, for the first time in the night. We talk for a few minutes, and come to realize that we\'ve only known each other for a total of about 24 hours now. I space out for a couple of seconds, and try hard to think of any girl that I\'ve met...and within 24 hours have been this far with; then I quickly realize that it has never happened. I\'ve never worked this fast before, and the girl has never been this open (unless we\'ve both been drinking)...especially a girl this hot, and I realize it\'s got to be something. I bet you guys can guess what the secret is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

We head out from there, with a promise to continue some other night...and I head over to my bosses house. I get there, and he hasn\'t gotten back from swimming yet. I look in my backseat and quickly realize I still have about 1/2 a bottle of Cpt. Morgan left. I down about 5-6 shots straight out of the bottle, as they pull up in his truck. We head inside and I down a shot of 100 proof Knob Creek. He changes clothes, and we head up to a local bar/restaurant. We walk in the door, and there\'s a Bud sitting on the end of the bar for him and a Bud Light for me. I meet a few people there, and start downing B52\'s. About an hour or more...I couldn\'t really tell b/c I was seeing like 6 hands on my watch, and he grab some \"special stuff\". We jump back in his truck, and head back to his house. He cuts up his stuff and the little piece of solid white substance is smoked. I didn\'t do any of it, but I came close. Lucially enough I was smart and didn\'t do any of it. I jumped on his couch and we started watching Matrix...Let me tell you how it\'s TOTALLY different when you watch it like that. About 30 mins of that, and I crashed in the spare bedroom...to end one of the best gdamn birthdays I\'ve ever had.

She\'s working today, but gets off at 4 or 5. I\'m going to wear the same thing tonight as she comes over to my friends house with me, and see if I can\'t continue my batting streak.

I\'m out guys, time to go get some fewd and see her, then head over to my friends to chill till she gets off.

Elana, if this isn\'t enough for you...then I just can\'t please you. You\'re going to have to come up here if you want better, b/c this is all you\'re getting...at least until tonight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Jon

Default Re: AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;

doh! I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, I thought I was in the Pheromone forum. My bad.

Phero Dude

Yes, yes you did take a wrong turn. This post is pheromone related...I was wearing phermones during the night, so it\'s valid :P.

Feel free the move it Bruce/mods, so the journeymen in the forum don\'t get upset.

-Jon

Phero Pro

This is a so called \"hit-story\" Elvido and they traditionally belong to the mones forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Ah oops ... I\'ve forgotten what I wanted to say in the first place .... *push*

Nice work pelotudo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    doh! I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, I thought I was in the Pheromone forum. My bad.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pelotudo mentioned his pheromone application at the start of his post. That is why it belongs here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Congrats on the Hit Peltudo!!! I know you have been having some bad luck lately with Pheros...looks like a turn around!

Default Re: AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;)

I\'ve never worked this fast before,

This is fast???? Jon, I would have been on your cock within a few minutes of that teasing.

King of the coupons!

Pelo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You ANIMAL!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] For someone that\'s almost legal...you done good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Tell me you sucked the nectar from yer fingers! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] That Capitano Morgan ain\'t no joke. Mix it with a little coke, you\'ve got Kool-aid that\'ll sneak up on you, and put you on your as$! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Morgan &amp; Mones!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Congrats Jon!

Banned User

That\'s a great story Jon, very well written, and well it was great to read. Good Job man! 5/5 stars hahaha.

then I quickly realize that it has never happened. I\'ve never worked this fast before, and the girl has never been this open (unless we\'ve both been drinking)...especially a girl this hot, and I realize it\'s got to be something. I bet you guys can guess what the secret is .

Yeah I guess you can directly relate that back to phero\'s, the girl seems to have really enjoyed herself, ahh you humanitarian that was so nice of you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!

Enlightened One

Another addition to the watcher club for successful males who have Weapon x and the balls to follow through where others fail. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

... there\'s one thing I don\'t understand .... Why the hell did you focus on the movie! once you\'ve been alone! (hint,hint) with her ?

Why the hell did you focus on the movie! once you\'ve been alone! (hint,hint) with her ?

I didn\'t get that either [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

ah who really cares anyway. He\'d still get his regardless of whether it was after or during the movie. the first night sounded like it was pheromones that really helped get the attraction going, but what he got last night could have been just him. Don\'t attribute it all to the mones, John, especially since you have been having shotty success with them.

Jon is a hottie. The mones may have helped, but he has got what it takes to reel them in.

Stranger

Great storie and good luck tonight.One day I will share some stories with everyone else also ......
    NO GUTS NO STORIE

Banned User

... there\'s one thing I don\'t understand .... Why the hell did you focus on the movie! once you\'ve been alone! (hint,hint) with her ?

Maybe to mutually divert some of that sexual tension?

Banned User

that\'s what i figured. maybe she was just staring at the tv because of the tension and he was trying to make her feel at ease. But to my main point tallmacky -- Another hilarious signature! You treat the woman like a queen!

Banned User

Everyone always gives me great ideas, I believe upsidedown gave me this one thanks bizoy. I usually think of most of them hehe well most that is.

King of the coupons!

Maybe to mutually divert some of that sexual tension?

Annnnd just maybeee...he already creamed in his pants!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

You the man!! Great post. We need more hit stories like this here!!!!!

Phero Dude

Heh. After the movie, we started talking; about all kinds of things, and actually got to know each other. She laid down with her head on my chest and we didn\'t do much after that.

I stopped by her work today and saw her. We were planning on going to grab a movie tonight, but ended up just going over to my friends house and rented one. She said at work she would like to come over once she got off at 6, and to call her. I called her at like 6:30, and got her voicemail. Left a message, but she never called me back. Her friend came over after she got off work, and said she got my message but couldn\'t go out. That\'s cool with me. My friends sister (the one I was interested in a couple weeks ago) wants me hardcore now that she see\'s I\'ve got another girl on the line, and is begging my friend to hook me up with her now.

My friggin side is killing me. I really think I\'ve got something wrong with my liver or something. After getting wasted last night, it has been killing me all day. I don\'t want to eat, drink, move, nothing... It makes me feel nautious, and not want to eat..and it\'s just a constant pain that never goes away for like a week. I think I might go to the doctor tomorrow or Tuesday and see if I can get something for it. Last weekend after I drank it bothered me, and again last night after I drank...So I\'m guessing that\'s gotta be it, now just to find out how to fix it and I\'ll be good.

-Jon

Banned User

were you the guy that the grl wanted to [bad word], but couldn\'t because she was on the rag? if you are, why not pursue her? the sex is a guarantee (unless she had regrets or it was the mones talking), at least try and get an open relationship going if you don\'t want to commit. Just tell her you had your heart broken and go slow with truly giving yourself to someone.

Phero Enthusiast

Pelo. that pain in your side is a little-known side effect of pheros. You musta stumbled across the \"forbidden\" combo that guarantees sex, but damages your appendix.

Now ... you must decide. Was it worth it?

Nahnah, just messing with ya. Enjoy these times, dude! No doubt your friend\'s sis is at your mercy now.

Phero Pharaoh

Pelo. that pain in your side is a little-known side effect of pheros. You musta stumbled across the \"forbidden\" combo that guarantees sex, but damages your appendix.

LOL. Yeah Pelo, we should swap notes. Together with my combo (that guarantees a raging headache sunday mornings. lol) we should be able to develop a very handy biological weapon here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Giving a quick spray to your targets boyfriend should cure her disease.

A possible side affect we will have to work on is the fact that the BF gets laid and not you though.

Your mission... To test your combo long term on yourself and note ALL outcomes. (for my Professor - Dr. Elana B.Sc ...of course. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yes, that\'s me. That girl I\'m not very interested in. She would be considered a \"last resort\" if you know what I mean. Since last week, she has been calling me like 3 times a day wanting to \"finish what we started\", but I really don\'t want to. We\'ll see how it goes though.

Phero Dude

Riddle me this fellow phero enthuiasts:

Last time I talked to this girl was yesterday afternoon, about 2 pm. She had to work till 6, then didn\'t have any plans. I asked her if she wanted to come along with a couple of friends to go see a movie about an hour after she got off. She said sure, it would be fun...so I said I\'d call her a little after 6 and we could come pick her up. Call her at 6:30, no answer on her cell. Leave a message. Then hook up with my friend Tim (the one who hooked up with her best friend and hooked me up with her). He says that she came over when she went on break, and said she was going out with a close friend of hers last night; and that she couldn\'t come with me... that\'s fine, no big deal. We tool around for a little bit, and he borrows my phone and calls her. No answer, and he leaves a message. About 8-8:30, we decide we\'re not going to go to the movies; so we grab a movie and head to my friends house. Tim goes to pick up his girl, and comes back over to the house. When he gets back with his girl (Amy), she says that Jenna couldn\'t go out tonight b/c she had to stay home and do stuff, but that she got my message and wanted me to call her. It was late when I left my friends house, so I didn\'t call her last night and waited till today. I called her at about 12 today...and again, got her voicemail. I didn\'t leave a message, and just decided I would talk to her later. I get home from work, and call my friend Tim up. His sister answers...and well, you girls are WAYYYY too predictable. We talk for a few mins, and she\'s like...If you break up with Jenna, come to me, I like you. I want to go out. BAHAHAHA, until now, she has said NOTHING to me about actually liking me. She would always tell Tim, but would never tell me and would never make any moves toward me. Now that I\'ve got someone else, guess who wants some of it...

Anyways, moving on. She calls Tim on his Nextel, and he\'s over at Amy\'s house helping her and her parents paint. I tell him that I still have the movie we rented last night (we got 2, but only watched 1), and we need to watch it. He says after they get done, that I could come over there and watch it w/ them....Them being him, Amy, and Jenna is over there...

Now, the question, wtf!? She told me she would come with me last night, I call her leave a message..she doesn\'t return it, I call her again, she doesn\'t return it, but she\'s w/ my best friend and still doesn\'t do anything. It\'s not like it\'s a big deal...I mean we\'ve only seen each other twice and there\'s nothing really between us yet, I feel common courtesy would have at least been to of called me and said she couldn\'t do anything or return one of the calls. I can\'t decide whether I should act pissed off...pull the whole who the hell do u think you are line (Refer to \"10 Things I Hate About You\"...when he talks to her in the car); or act like I don\'t care. I\'m also considering not going over there tonight and saying I\'ll see her sometime later on this week and go do something else.

Argh, u women are freaking aggrivating. I\'m going to go kill a kitten or two and head out :P

-Jon

Phero Pharaoh

I reckon you\'ll end up with a truck load of advice from different people with different opinions, but I think the best option is to take a chill pill and stay calm. ...she might be testing you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fact: Your best friend is seeing her best friend. You\'re going to run into her pretty soon. HOw many days has it been?? F__k all.
    Another Fact: She\'s attracted to you. WTF can go wrong except for you to do something that will turn her off?

I can\'t say I\'d hate to be in your position. Coz I\'d LOVE to be in your position. lol

Good luck!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind a couple of times, and I can think of like 4 different outcomes:

1. I act pissed of. Question who she thinks she is and not returning my call/bailing on me after she said she could go out:

Outcome 1: She was testing me, and see\'s that I\'m she\'s not going to walk over me.
    Outcome 2: She really couldn\'t go out, and just didn\'t get around to calling me. I go all out, and she gets pissed at me and thinks I\'m an [bad word].

2. I act like I don\'t care, like it didn\'t bother me...and ignore it:

Outcome 1: She see\'s it\'s okay to cancel on me, whatever, and that she can do it without caring how I feel. I\'m now the puppy-dog in the relationship from here on out.
    Outcome 2: I make sure I mention to Tim (while I know she can hear)...about what his sister said to me, and that she wants to go out now... She sees that I can get another girl at the drop of a hat and that if she wants to keep me around she had better not do [bad word] like last night...

Phero Pharaoh

I like the \"Tim\'s sister\" idea. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Get him to mention it around her somehow. Like when your name comes up, he could mention that his sister has been calling you to go out with her.

I honestly don\'t think acting pissed off is an option.

Acting like you don\'t care would be wrong, maybe too.

Leave a funny message on her voicemail about the situation, maybe. I\'m sure you could think of something. Get her laughing. lol

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information