Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Through the dog a BONE! When the bugs get tuff with you....dammit! get tuff with the bugs! Keep your words to yourself Pelo. Either deal with her the way that it is, or cut off all communications...that means sending and receiving messages through friends. The key to dealing with women...is not to need\'em so much. Once you master that, things will be just fine. How old is this young lady? You have to also remember that...a teenager only knows how to act like...a teenager. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Some mature, some don\'t, and it sounds like not returning your phone calls falls under...some don\'t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Maybe you\'re just expecting too much from a hot UNKNOWING. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Hey! Good at accents??? Leave a \"Phone Sex Appointment\" \"Wrong Number\" message on her voicemail. Use your story writing talents. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

...if your not good at accents, do an \"Obviously Crap\" accent. An accent attempt so hopeless it\'s a crack up.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Through the dog a BONE! When the bugs get tuff with you....dammit! get tuff with the bugs! Keep your words to yourself Pelo. Either deal with her the way that it is, or cut off all communications...that means sending and receiving messages through friends. The key to dealing with women...is not to need\'em so much. Once you master that, things will be just fine. How old is this young lady? You have to also remember that...a teenager only knows how to act like...a teenager. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Some mature, some don\'t, and it sounds like not returning your phone calls falls under...some don\'t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Maybe you\'re just expecting too much from a hot UNKNOWING. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mob, I don\'t know what the hell 1/2 of that said, but I think I get the jist of it :P

She\'s 17, a fresh 17. I almost thought too that maybe she\'s showing interest b/c her I\'m best friends w/ the guy her best friend is trying to hook up with..you know what I\'m saying? But then I realized that was the old, pussyfied version of me talking, and quickly cut that out...but I can\'t get rid of it totally.

As far as accents, I can speak Spanish and have a good accent with that. As far as anything u said Bundy, I\'m lost again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I go for pretend you don\'t care. IF she decides to show an interest in you again, I would make her so beg for it ... you don\'t know, maybe, you\'re busy, you\'ll have to let her know later, I mean, jerk her around 19 ways \'till Sunday and smile in her face like it means nothing.

I hate people. Goddamn people drive you \'round the bend ...

She\'s flaky as Pillsbury Pie Crust and who knows what\'s in her little mind. The thing is, you could maybe get this issue (whatever it is) straightened out, but something tells me it\'s always gonna be something with this girl ...

Good luck, babe.

King of the coupons!

Mob, I don\'t know what the hell 1/2 of that said, but I think I get the jist of it :P

She\'s 17, a fresh 17. I almost thought too that maybe she\'s showing interest b/c her I\'m best friends w/ the guy her best friend is trying to hook up with..you know what I\'m saying? But then I realized that was the old, pussyfied version of me talking, and quickly cut that out...but I can\'t get rid of it totally.

As far as accents, I can speak Spanish and have a good accent with that. As far as anything u said Bundy, I\'m lost again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Sorry about that...didn\'t proof it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] 17 eh? What a doozy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Sounds like you\'re just going to have to play the 17 game, or cash in your chips! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] See what happens when you don\'t get it while it\'s hot!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I wash my hands of this one.....you\'re on your own kid! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Just remember Pelo...when it gets too deep.............move your arms, and kick your legs!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

She\'s flaking out on you, damN!

Maybe she\'s nervous or something. Go out with a friend or the sister or another girl, take your mind off of her.

When you next see her, don\'t play \"the games\". Just be aggressive (not mad or violent, just know what you want and go get it).

Something along the lines of:
    Go over there, say \"hey! what are u doing right now? well, stop, you\'re coming with me to grab a burger.\"
    Grab a burger, don\'t mention the flaking out at all, nor how much it has affected you, but instead mention some fun anectdotes from when you went out with a friend recently. then end the \"date\" before she does, and get back to your business, and tell her to call you when she\'s free, just to make sure to say who it is, since you \"have so many women calling me all the time, like... my mom and my sister. hahahaha\"

etc.

you get it.

i know nothing is ever that simple, that black or white, or that easy to manipulate, but there\'s a guideline for u.

of course, i could be wrong, but hey, it\'s ur choice to take the advice or not.

good luck!

Phero Dude

See that\'s what her friend said to my friend tim. She said that she likes me and ever since she\'s been around me she has acted different, acted very shy...and that she wanted to get with me...

OMFG, this is way too complicated.

King of the coupons!

See that\'s what her friend said to my friend tim. She said that she likes me and ever since she\'s been around me she has acted different, acted very shy...and that she wanted to get with me...

OMFG, this is way too complicated.

Complicated...aye!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

OMG Mobley, u are so nasty (your signature, and i mean in a good way). certain women must adore u.

King of the coupons!

OMG Mobley, u are so nasty (your signature, and i mean in a good way). certain women must adore u.

Sorry! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] That\'s not nasty! That\'s nature!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Nope! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] They don\'t adore me...they just adore Picasso\'s appetite for painting with me skillful oral brushlicks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I\'m the good guy that nobody wants. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Trying to find a book on how to be a thug/bad boy/jerk! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] They\'re America\'s Most Wanted. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ok. Here\'s what I\'m thinking. It\'s only been a day, right? You\'ve known this girl for 3 days (or so)? Maybe she really *did* have something to do, or maybe an old friend came in to visit from out of town. What I\'m saying is, maybe she wasn\'t avoiding you. I know when I have friends visit (and I\'m not saying this is the case, just an example) that I haven\'t seen in a while, we tend to spend as much time together as we can, and I\'ll often not answer my phone while we are together out of respect for her/him.

Then Tim was at his girl\'s house and Jenna (did I get the names right?) was there, right? And she didn\'t say anything to Tim. Well, you did say that her friend mentioned how she\'s been a little shy lately, since meeting you. Sometimes when a woman is really attracted to a man (this is especially true of younger women, in my experience), she gets very self-conscious all of a sudden. She wants to make sure the interest is completely mutual before she makes any more moves, and she does not generally want to confide in his friends b/c she knows that will get back to him. Now it can\'t be that she\'s waiting on you to make a move, b/c you called her plenty, so maybe she was busy and didn\'t feel comfortable talking to Tim about you.

This is all speculation, but honestly it\'s only been a day. I\'d give it some more time, and I wouldn\'t recommend acting uninterested OR pulling the 10 Things bit. She was obviously attracted to you this weekend, so just wait it out, maybe give her another call in a couple of days if you still haven\'t heard from her by then. You should have a pretty good idea of what\'s going on by that point. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Dude have you ever read the good Doctor Love. He devotes a chapter to the most dangerous creature on the face of this earth \"The Beautiful Woman.\" AAAHHHHH NO ANYTHING BUT THAT? Spoiled her whole life &amp; used to getting her way she is quite a contender. Personally you come across as being way too much in awe of this hottie and she\'s probably picking up on this. Doctor Loves \"System\" is all based on interest level. But not your interest level. We already know what your interest level is 99% &amp; climbing...Her interest level in you is what counts &amp; what the beautiful young woman responds to is a challenge. She can have any Tom, Dick &amp; Harry. She\'s interested in the one that doesn\'t call back right away...the one that will stand up to her &amp; tell her \"NO\" on occasion. The one will who will not rearrange his life schedule all because she says \"jump.\" I think this hottie has interest level in you I\'d say about 80% considering your first outing. But your going to blow it with all this swooning all over her. Down boy Down...dont act like all the others. Be cool, a little stand offish, act somewhat disinterested. Pursue your buddys sister and play them off against each other. Then she\'ll say to herself \"why isn\'t this guy all over himself trying to get with me? Hmmm he\'s not like all the others...\" This will naturally raise her interest level guaranteed. It is the way women are programmed no matter what they say and you can use this as a platform on which to base your confidence which will draw women like bees to honey.

Enlightened One

Good advice but quite often they wont even react to this. These ones are the one in committed relationships and are happy with their boyfriend. You also need to learn to walk away from some hotties as you never stand a chance and open youreself up to going through angst for a long time.
    My approach is to find out who all the single ones are in my immeidate and extended social circle and spread myself around, take all that time you are wasting on her and go do some weights make soem money do some learning. Improve youreself and let them come to you. You need to consult NLP to discover mental techniques to be able to walk away from dead ends and to get youre inner thoughts to forget all about it and focus on what you are able to achieve.

Phero Dude

Whelp, I saw her again tonight guys. I headed over to drop off a movie, and my friend wanted me to stop by to see them.

I stopped by her friends house (Amy, the one we\'ve been hanging out at), and they\'re not there. I rode in my dads car, and at this time it decides it\'s not going to start. Long story short, I should have driven my car. Anyways, they show up like 2 minutes later with a couple of pizzas, and Tim and I try a couple times to pushstart the car; it fails. We give up and go inside. I felt like I had just run about 10 miles in the heat. Sweating like crazy, and I could smell the NPA all over me. I put on 1 dab NPA, 3 dabs APC, and one drop AE before heading over there. It smelt strong, and the APC/BOD Really Ripped Abs wasn\'t covering.

She was over there with them, looking hot as usual (just got off work, and was still in her Publix uniform :P). It ended up being that she left her phone in her friends car last night, and was at work today when I called and couldn\'t answer. My friend said that all she has been doing is talking about me when I\'m not there. I\'m not acting googly-eyed around her, and most of the time I\'m being sarcastic to her and cracking on her. I feel comfortable around her. I was freaking hot and stuff still, and she came over on their couch and jumped right next to me. I went down on the floor, and I think she kind of thought I didn\'t want to be next to her. We put in National Security and start to watch it. Same situation that\'s happened over the past few nights, cept this time...I knew she wanted to continue where we left off.

We laid down, and I\'m still hot so I didn\'t assume the spooning position. She laid up against me, and kept getting closer and closer. I didn\'t put my arm around her, so she took it upon herself to grab it and put it around her waist. The whole time I could smell the NPA on me, and she probably could too. I finally cooled down a little bit and got more comfortable, but never did anything. I don\'t know how he does it, but the entire movie Tim made out with his girl. I really don\'t see the pleasure in it. Yes, doing it is fun, but not every second you\'re together. Anyways...

Tim said that Jenna wanted to talk to me, he\'s not sure what about though. She says she wants to go out just us two sometime (so far it\'s been the 4 of us together, everywhere we\'ve gone). Before she left, she told me to call her tonight before I went to bed, that she wanted to talk. I asked her if she wanted to go out Friday, just us two, and she said yes as long as she doesn\'t have to work. About 5 mins ago I called, and guess what...VMail again.

Oh well, tomorrow night is going to be spent working out w/ my boss, then hanging with the guys. I\'ll wait till like Wed/Thurs to call her again, and in the meantime give Tims sis a call [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Jon

Phero Pro

Why does this sound like cooking meals and throwing them in the sink every time they\'re ready to me ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Hey Jon, This is definately an interesting situation. I don\'t know what to say about always getting her voice mail, but I wouldn\'t wait around on her as long as you don\'t know exactly where you stand. I have had that kind before too, and they will drive you NUTS!!! Please take the advice of the others, and go out with some different girls like your friends sister. Give this gal some competition, and maybe she\'ll come around to realize that she had better quit playing games. I say that because I feel like she is yanking your chain... Good Luck, and don\'t let her give you any gray hairs. OK?

Funlover

Banned User

I bet she\'s home half the time you get her voicemail.

Yeah... I just hope she isn\'t playing games with Jon, because he sounds like a decent guy that really cares about her, and I\'m not sure if she is as serious about being committed to him.

Funlover

Banned User

Maybe she is shy and such but a girl who has a huge interest doesn\'t really match her behavior. She is as Jon says a really hot girl, I bet she is in the fastlane too, and holds very little emotion in a relationship, this is all speculation though. Second day of knowing her Jon got in pretty good and far.

It may be all specualtion, Tallmacky... But I\'ll bet you are correct. Since she has all the looks, maybe she figures she can have anyone she wants. Perhaps the reason Jon is getting her voicemail so often is because she is \"entertaining\" another young man. Of course, that is also speculation. It sure would be nice to know exactly what is going through her head right now... I kinda feel for Jon, because I have been in his situation before. It\'s not fun.

Funlover

Phero Pharaoh

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Maybe she\'s really a she-male. She turns into a male every few days and has to avoid Jon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Or maybe she forgot where whe left her good shoes. Maybe her religion prevents her from seeing guys she likes on Mondays. Or maybe &lt;gasp&gt; it\'ll just f__ing work out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'d go with what DVKitty said. I reckon she has the basic vibe right here anyway.

King of the coupons!

He could always club\'er side the head, and drag her home by the hair. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Worked in the yester years! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I\'ve been in very similar situations, it can be a real problem figuring out what to do. The Doc Love thing almost messed up something good for me one time...

Firstly, look how fast things happened. How often does this happen with her? Maybe she shocked herself, I mean she is obviously into you, but maybe it scared her a bit how into you she really is, and how fast that happened. It think it was her self defense mechanism, which is perfectly ok. She put you on hold for a while, to see how much you like her, and if you are going to end up hurting her.

You messed up that time you came in and moved away from her. The confident, attractive, comfortable guy wouldnt be bothered by her putting you on hold for a while (BTW i get the impression she thinks you are confident and comfortable etc.), but what she was testing was how you treated her. Your reaction was hostile, despite how some guys (on here) are say \"she can get x, y AND z\", she showed interest in YOU. If someone puts their feelings out in the open like that, it\'s gona hurt regardless of who you are if those feelings aren\'t catered for. You have probably made her think you dont care so much, which is the exact mistake i made.

All of this psuedo-confidence crap (Doc Love, and some of the worse seduction gurus) will get you no where, you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. If you only ACT confident you will get yourself in messes like this.

The best approach will and always be the confident, attractive, comfortable guy, who is caring and kind, and knows what he deserves. You need to start letting her see how you can be kind, ASWELL as your cocky/confident side.

A winning formula.

King of the coupons!

you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. A winning formula.

THAT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks for the post Cptn.

I haven\'t really been hostile toward her, but after looking back on it I bet it really looked that way to her... When she came in and sat next to me, I sat there for a min or two then moved away from her. It wasn\'t anything to do with her, but I was sweating on their nice leather couch and thought the floor would be better...and it was.

When we laid down, I was still hot and knew that if I touched her, we would be sweating, so I didn\'t get close until I cooled down a little bit. She seemed uncomfortable the whole time, like she was expecting something (probably what we did Sat night)...but I never did anything.

She ended up sending me a text message last night about 30 mins after I called her, saying that she missed my call and to call her if I was still up. I didn\'t get the message till this morning.

I\'m still up in the air about what to do. The old me, would be calling her right now seeing what she\'s doing (even though I already know she\'s babysitting her brother/sister), being the gooshy I will do anything to go out with you guy... On the other hand, I don\'t want it to seem like I\'m desperate, so I was thinking about not calling her (I sent a text message back to her this morning telling her to call me when she got up, since I got the message at like 8, and knew she probably wouldn\'t be up so I didn\'t call)..till maybe tomorrow; and let the suspense of missing me kick in :P. Either way, it sucks. Last relationship I had was nothing but me doing this exact thing..trying to figure out if and how much she likes me, when I should call, questioning myself, etc etc etc...and I don\'t feel like doing it again. Oh well, I\'ll just see if she calls me. If not, no big deal, I\'ll go work out tonight after work, go for a jog then head over to Tim\'s house and chill w/ him and his sister, then give her a call tomorrow.

-Jon

Last relationship I had was nothing but me doing this exact thing..trying to figure out if and how much she likes me, when I should call, questioning myself, etc etc etc...

Exactly, doing this not only ruins the fun for you, but she ends up getting a weird vibe.

Here\'s what you should do, call her up when it\'s next convinient to you, and say that you were thinking of doing something [insert time/date here], and it would be great i you could spend some time with her. Or something allong those lines. You express interest in seeing her, doesnt sound needy, and you retake the ground of \"confident comfortable guy\". When you are next with her, make it clear that you want to have fun, but it just so happens that your idea of fun just so happens [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] to involve being with her.

Stop obsessing over how she feels about you, that\'s sorta irrelivant (or at least you want her to like you, but IT\'S NOT THE END OF YOUR WORLD IF SHE DOESNT, your just having fun. Instead, have your fun and at the same time make it clear you like it when she is happy and having fun.

Good luck Jon.

Hey Jon... Maybe you should just come out &amp; ask her what her feelings are for you. You both could be imagining things about each other that might not be true at all. Communication is a WONDERFUL thing when we actually use it!! Also, you might want to tell her that you got off the leather couch to sit on the floor because you were so sweaty. Then she\'ll know you weren\'t just avoiding her. It would have been best to do it right when it all happened, and then invite her to sit on the floor with you. Just my 2 cents!!

Funlover

Phero Dude

Whelp, she called me today about 4pm. Her and Amy were heading over to a friends house, then she was heading to school and we might get together tonight sometime. I\'ll talk to her about how she feels then, and see what she\'s thinking.

**DONOTDELETE**

I just gotta say ... CptKipling is da bomb, isn\'t he? IMO, the pride of the young dudes.

I\'m a fan, what can I say.

Kudos for a great post (yet another), Cpt.

I just gotta say ... CptKipling is da bomb, isn\'t he? IMO, the pride of the young dudes.

I\'m a fan, what can I say.

Kudos for a great post (yet another), Cpt.

Thank you muchly FTR! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information