For those of you who haven\'t seen my first thread, check it out before reading this one. This is going to be one long ass post about my adventures of leaving the teenage world and heading in to my twenties yesterday, but I guarantee not to disappoint.

And I\'m dedicating this post to Elana. You wanted the good stuff, and I deliver...just like I said I would.

So yesterday was my B-Day and all, and I didn\'t really have many plans. I chilled out at my house for most of the morning, then got ready to head out. Went up to my work, and helped my boss for a little bit, then headed to my friends house. We went out to the mall and like 10 stores, shopping...got an awesome new watch, Polo shirt, new shoes....whole new outfit getting ready for last night.

The girls got back from the beach at 5, and we planned on meeting them at their house at 6. I change at my friends house and decide to use a different mix than the night before. I went with 1:3:1 NPA:APC:AE applied directly to my neck, and covered w/ the Ralph Lauren Romance I brought along. We headed over there and went out to grab some fewd. Got back to the house early, and stuck on a movie. The entire time my friend and his girl are still going at it. All she does is just kiss and make out with him. I seriously couldn\'t handle it if I was him.

We settle down, and I start working it like I did last night. I could tell she was opening up, b/c as we laid down she grabbed my hand and put it on her tummy. I started massaging her tummy, back of her neck with my other hand, and rubbing against her neck w/ my nose/lips. I started moving lower down to the tip of her pants and started rubbing down there; then moved down to her inner thigh. She started breathing heavier and faster, and kept trying to kiss me, but I wouldn\'t let her. I kept moving her head back over and continued kissing her neck.

She started to squirm a little bit as I started putting more pressure on her pants as I moved in between her legs, and I knew she wanted more. I worked my way back up to the top of her pants, and slowly unbuttoned the top 2 buttons while sucking on her ear. Unzipped the pants just enough to slide my hand down in there, as she started to breath really heavy and grabbed the back of my neck with her hand. I teased her for about 10 minutes, rubbing all around, but never going in for the kill. As I get closer, I can feel the stubble of her freshly shaved crotch. I finally reach all the way down, and can feel her wet already. After feeling she\'s had enough teasing I start to play with it a little bit. As I slide my pointer in, she grabs my hair on the back of my head, and turns toward me. A quick f*ck me look, and about a half second later, and she\'s shoving her tongue down my throat as I start building a rhythm with her body with my hand. She lets out a little moan as we start to speed up, and she puts her leg up under the covers so she can open herself up more. I part her with my middle finger and continue massaging her with my pointer. Her face become flush, and she grabs me again and presses my mouth against her beautifully smooth lips. About this time the other two on the other side of the bed/wall of pillows start to move around to get up. We slow back down a little bit and I move back up to the tip of her thong and pants. She looks me in the eyes, and gives me a little smirk as she slowly reaches down to zip her pants back up.

The other two go outside for a cigatette, and leave the two of us in there for a few minutes. We actually start paying attention to the movie, for the first time in the night. We talk for a few minutes, and come to realize that we\'ve only known each other for a total of about 24 hours now. I space out for a couple of seconds, and try hard to think of any girl that I\'ve met...and within 24 hours have been this far with; then I quickly realize that it has never happened. I\'ve never worked this fast before, and the girl has never been this open (unless we\'ve both been drinking)...especially a girl this hot, and I realize it\'s got to be something. I bet you guys can guess what the secret is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

We head out from there, with a promise to continue some other night...and I head over to my bosses house. I get there, and he hasn\'t gotten back from swimming yet. I look in my backseat and quickly realize I still have about 1/2 a bottle of Cpt. Morgan left. I down about 5-6 shots straight out of the bottle, as they pull up in his truck. We head inside and I down a shot of 100 proof Knob Creek. He changes clothes, and we head up to a local bar/restaurant. We walk in the door, and there\'s a Bud sitting on the end of the bar for him and a Bud Light for me. I meet a few people there, and start downing B52\'s. About an hour or more...I couldn\'t really tell b/c I was seeing like 6 hands on my watch, and he grab some \"special stuff\". We jump back in his truck, and head back to his house. He cuts up his stuff and the little piece of solid white substance is smoked. I didn\'t do any of it, but I came close. Lucially enough I was smart and didn\'t do any of it. I jumped on his couch and we started watching Matrix...Let me tell you how it\'s TOTALLY different when you watch it like that. About 30 mins of that, and I crashed in the spare bedroom...to end one of the best gdamn birthdays I\'ve ever had.

She\'s working today, but gets off at 4 or 5. I\'m going to wear the same thing tonight as she comes over to my friends house with me, and see if I can\'t continue my batting streak.

I\'m out guys, time to go get some fewd and see her, then head over to my friends to chill till she gets off.

Elana, if this isn\'t enough for you...then I just can\'t please you. You\'re going to have to come up here if you want better, b/c this is all you\'re getting...at least until tonight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Jon