Close

Thread: Strong Mix

Default Strong Mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is very similar to Watchers mix, so kudos to him....

Does anyone have opinions on the following:

1.0 ml None - Chemistry Set
    1.0 ml Nol - Chemistry Set
    1.0 ml Rone - Chemistry Set
    0.25ml EW
    0.25ml WAGG
    4.0 ml Ethanol

Totals 7.5ml + CK Crave

Will wear 1.0 ml per dose giving:

0.133 Mg/Ml each of None,Rone,Nol - 0.4ml/mg in total
    0.03 ml of WAGG
    0.03 ml of EW (stinky [bad word])

Does that sound like an OD, from what I can gather the cutoff point is .4mg content?

Anyone else tried similar?

Gonna test this out tonight, i\'ll post results. Going to be going out in a small catholic town though, so the women are prudish to say the least.

Phero Pharaoh

Default STOP STOP STOP!!!!!

That dosage will nuke the whole precinct! LOL

Dude, check your resources on dosage and the OD limit. : [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Default Re: STOP STOP STOP!!!!!

Hmmm missed a decimal place, recalculating now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks dude, I would have cleared the town!

Default Re: STOP STOP STOP!!!!!

BB....GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Stopped Already ;P

Updating:
    0.5ml None
    0.5ml Nol
    0.5ml Rone
    0.5ml EW
    0.5ml WAGG
    5.0ml Ethanol

Will be wearing 0.5ml giving 0.033ml of each None, Nol, Rone, EW, WAGG.

If the cutoff point for None is 0.04ml i should be ok, but there seems to be no info on the other two. Im just basing that on the AE/m which has all 3, and works sweetly.

Anyone else wanna show off my bad maths skills?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Updating:
    0.5ml None
    0.5ml Nol
    0.5ml Rone
    0.5ml EW
    0.5ml WAGG
    5.0ml Ethanol

Will be wearing 0.5ml giving 0.033ml of each None, Nol, Rone, EW, WAGG.

If the cutoff point for None is 0.04ml i should be ok, but there seems to be no info on the other two. Im just basing that on the AE/m which has all 3, and works sweetly.

Anyone else wanna show off my bad maths skills?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Your math is ok. Phero concentrations are measured in mg/ml (milligrams per milliliter), so when you talk about how much phero is in a given amount of mix, it\'s expressed in mg, not ml.

You are making a couple of incorrect assumptions, tho.

The CS none, nol, rone are all 1.0 mg/ml, as you stated.

EW is 10.0 mg/ml, assuming you have the 1:100 dilution (the \"new\" EW). You are putting far too much in. Try a drop or so. If you can measure down that far (try a 0.5ml syringe), use 0.05 ml - which is pretty much a drop. That will give you the same concentration of EW as the others.

(I personally think that\'s still going to be too much. I would dilute the new EW 1:10 with alcohol, so that it is 1.0 mg/ml like the CS reagents, then use _that_ the way you proposed).

WAGG is 0.5 mg/ml. No problem with putting half as much WAGG in as you do the others, but you should at least be aware you\'re doing it.

On another note, you mentioned AE, yet you have a 1:1:1 none, nol, rone concentration. The cookbook is incorrect, the concentrations in AE/m are 4 none: 3 nol: 2 rone. That said, using a relatively large amount of rone in a sexually repressed area might be a very interesting experiment, as it should transmit stability. Hmmm.

Bass

Thanks,

Will do that with the EW.

Do you think there is any need for the WAGG? im just putting it in for the cant do any harm factor.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thanks,

Will do that with the EW.

Do you think there is any need for the WAGG? im just putting it in for the cant do any harm factor.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WAGG has an interesting effect on me, it makes me rather introspective. That\'s useful around a certain type of female, but I don\'t want it all the time. I diluted WAGG in alcohol so that it is 1/2 drop per spray, and put it into an old Attraction bottle. A spray or two on my shirt, right in the middle of my chest, seems to have the best affect, resulting in a sort of Zen calmness.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] To answer your question, I doubt it will hurt your mix in the quantities you mention.

Enlightened One

Very good work there, good luck.
    All you are missing now is a1, but hey what you have should get interesting reactions.
    Keep us updated.

Whoa what a weird night,

First off there was only about 10 people in the whole pub (gonna test back home in cork city this w/e), so that was crap. Niteclub was busier, but they seemed intent on playing 1999 ibiza hardhouse, and thats real offensive on the ears.

My group started working on the DJ, you need Cameron, Busta &amp; Mariah, 50 Cent etc to get the mood right, after about an hour he relented.

One \'big\' girl seemed content to slide up the couch towards me, so I hit the floor.

On the dance floor, there was load of EC, women very open to grinding. This is a massive result in its self, this town is small and repressed.

Then mr DJ decided to go back to bing bing music, so I threw down a couple of redbull and vodkas, it took half an hour to get drunk enough to enjoy the music.

From then on the night consisted of mingers (Ugly Birds) trying to get near me, not good, but at this stage im just having loads of fun. Within about 10 minutes a weird looking woman decided to grab me and start kissing.

I dont remember too much more, suffice to say once again, drink and mones do not mix - it vastly reduces your ability to filter the women.

Gonna test mix back in the city, where the choons are good, and the women are superb, that will be a real test,

Im gonna get a bunch of new clothes too, so I\'ll let you know what effect this has in normal situations....

Thread Information