Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Phero Dude

Default Re: AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, when she called last night I was like 2 1/2 seconds away from being fully asleep. We talked, but I cut it off short after like 10 mins saying I had to get some sleep.

I stopped by Publix today and got a wrap for lunch, and she was there. I saw her and talked for a minute, and said I would see her tonight. She\'s stopping by Amy\'s house when she gets out of school. I\'m heading over there in a few mins to take her some boxes and pick up a couple things, so we\'ll see how it goes tonight.

-Jon

Hope it goes well for you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Life kicks ass, I love it when I don\'t feel insecure about crap anymore. It feels good....gnight all.

-Jon

Phero Enthusiast

Awww, what happened?!?!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Life kicks ass, I love it when I don\'t feel insecure about crap anymore. It feels good....gnight all.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Just keep acting cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Goodnight Jon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Awww, what happened?!?!

Good things, I\'ll explain more tomorrow or whenever...but I will say, she was on top of me tonight more than she wasn\'t... It was like she was a magnet for lying on top of me and kissing my neck, and I\'m not complaining. She\'s trading shifts Friday night so she can go down to the track/party with me, more good things are gonna happen.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I am glad that everything seems to work out good now. Imagine what would have happened if you had rolled down your \"performance\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

It wont hurt to throw in some Ross Jefferies\' stuff for such a big night either.

Phero Enthusiast

pelotudo,
    I bet that within two weeks you will be on this forum crying again because of this girl dude! Judging by her behaviours she is out, and I know that many guys out here know what I am saying: signs of low interest level! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Not to burst your bubble, but I\'m thinking your emotions are still sort of riding on how she responds to you. I mean, a few posts ago you were almost down, pretty fed up with the games, then lately she\'s been affectionate again and you\'re all uppity-up. All I\'m saying is enjoy it whatever happens. I wouldn\'t get too serious or involved with this one. Take it slow...... But, since I\'ve had the advantage of actually meeting this girl (in Orlando) I can say she seems nice and sweet as hell.

And yes, she\'s damn hot.

But just decide that you\'re gonna do what YOU wanna do, and you\'re gonna feel what YOU wanna feel. Don\'t let her dictate any of your states of mind.

Phero Dude

Yeah, I feel what you guys are saying. I\'ve always been the sweet guy w/ chicks, then I changed myself and thought I would change my attitude too...but it never seems to happen. I\'m cool and calm starting off, but then I become the wussy boy after a month or so.

Last night coming home though, and today...I almost feel like I don\'t care whether it goes one way or another. I came to the point last night afterwards (which, it might have been the combination of the -mones mixes with a ton of different things I\'m taking) that I shouldn\'t bother trying to make her like me. It\'s either going to happen or it\'s not, me trying to do things to make her like me or getting emotional about it isn\'t worth it; because in the end they will be more detrimental than helpful. I\'ve always been so concerned before with wanting to know and making sure in my own mind that the girl likes me, that I don\'t even realize what kind of idiot I sound like most of the time.

Now though, I feel different. I keep seeing images of me introducing her to all my friends, my mom/dad, sister, etc...but it\'s not b/c I want her, it\'s b/c I want someone. It\'s like she\'s a trophy GF...or wannabe trophy GF. Yes, I am sexually attracted, as well as emotionally attracted (b/c we have so much in common), but that\'s not what has been driving me...it\'s been me wanting to have someone there by my side, and since I don\'t have too much experience w/ it, I make idiot emotion judgement calls and get impatient/insecure quickly.

She\'s so awesome, so great, and so perfect it seems like; that I look past the fact that she\'s just another girl. I look at her, and I don\'t want to look at any other girl...I think about where we\'ll be in 6/8/10/12 months, and what we will become; that I forget to think about the present and I become an idiot. I did this with the last girl I dated, and I told myself I would be different...but I can\'t for some reason.

I just need to go with the flow for now, and chill out w/ the emotional crap. The last girl I dated, I fell for her like a week after dating her. Of course it wasn\'t real, as we dated for 2 months and I ended up breaking up with her. I hurt for a week and then got over her; and I\'m NOT going to let myself do it w/ Jenna, especially since I know she likes to change her mind about guys and it could happen to me at any second.

Anyways, I\'m gonna go grab some fewd and kill some kittens :P

-Jon

Phero Enthusiast

Are you a kind of sado-masoquist or what??? Don~t take it personal [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]; just go home, prepare a good mone mix, and go to the streets meet new girls dude! It is a wate of your time even thinking about this chick... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

She\'s so awesome, so great, and so perfect it seems like

You had better knock her ass off that pedestal quickly, or you are so screwed.

Phero Dude

I never let myself act like this around her though. When I\'m with her, I crack on her (about everything, clothes she\'s wearing, hair a mess, her age...etc) and compliment her at the same time, but never give her a clue that I think about her as much as I do when we\'re not together...I learned that lesson the hard way, and even if I do come obsessing over her on here w/ u guys, she will never know. I\'ve got my game under control when I\'m with her and around her, now I have to get it under control emotionally when I\'m not around her; and that seems to be the hardest part.

-Jon

Jon- Are you done dating/sleeping with other women for now?

Phero Dude

Jon- Are you done dating/sleeping with other women for now?

If the opportunity arises... Well, I believe it\'s a sin to pass up a good opportunity unless I\'m previously involved or exclusive; which I\'m neither right now.

If you would like to create an opportunity Elana, I might be able to forget Jenna for a couple of nights.

Either way, if another girl came up to me tomorrow and wanted to go out, I wouldn\'t deny it. So Elana, I\'ll be at the Hilton lobby tomorrow night, say around 8ish..in a Red Tommy shirt and blue pants... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Jon

And for the record, only 1 girl has had the \"pleasure\"...but if anyone else would like to claim 2nd, we can work something out :P.

So Elana, I\'ll be at the Hilton lobby tomorrow night, say around 8ish..in a Red Tommy shirt and blue pants...

Can\'t we put off our meeting until your hair grows back? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m kidding, I\'m kidding......I\'ll be there. I will be the sexy blonde wearing next to nothing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

That was below the belt. I\'ve worn a hat for like the past 2 weeks straight. Until now, I hardly ever wore one, but I\'m getting used to the preppy skater w/ a backwards hat and piercings look. I feel so ghey though, I\'m taking this stuff called GNC Nourishhair. I don\'t know if it\'s working or not, but the placebo effect is kicking in hardcore.

Phero Enthusiast

I never let myself act like this around her though. When I\'m with her, I crack on her (about everything, clothes she\'s wearing, hair a mess, her age...etc) and compliment her at the same time, but never give her a clue that I think about her as much as I do when we\'re not together...I learned that lesson the hard way, and even if I do come obsessing over her on here w/ u guys, she will never know. I\'ve got my game under control when I\'m with her and around her, now I have to get it under control emotionally when I\'m not around her; and that seems to be the hardest part.

-Jon

Bottom line: It doesn\'t matter what you\'re not letting her know. You can\'t be even thinking these things even to yourself. What you\'re doing to her is fine. What you\'re doing to yourself is destructive. You have to BELIEVE she\'s replaceable and sit back and see if she does indeed earn your affection. Even if you treat her like you\'ve stated, once you go home no doubt you\'re still thinking about her. That\'s fine, just don\'t magnify her best qualities without acknowledging her shitty qualities too. You\'re gonna only get hurt this way - AGAIN.

Whether you admit it or not, you\'ve already put her on a pedestial. IMO, she hasn\'t earned it yet - not even close. Better hit that friend\'s sister to remind you that fun girls are a dime a dozen. Especially at your age.

Great post, Whiffy!

Phero Enthusiast

What happened to your hair?

Phero Enthusiast

Great post, Whiffy!

I know women. There, I said it.

Phero Dude

It was getting kind of long (still short, but long for me...like 1\"-1 1/8\" long) and was getting out of control being spiked. I can\'t keep it straight, so I decided to get it cut a little shorter this time. I went down to my normal 2 blade on the sides, and told the lady to take the top down a little bit, but I still wanted some in the front and some able to spike up. Whelp, it\'s down to like a 4 (4/16 inch is what it means) on the top w/ my 2 on the side, and NOTHING in the front. It\'s short short needless to say, and I\'m waiting for it to grow back out. I don\'t like it this short, neither does Jenna, or any of my other friends.

Guess I get a lesson learned from going to Hair Cuttery and straying away from my normal stylist who knows what I like (it was a Sunday afternoon, and my cutter was closed till Tues and I wanted it done that day)

Phero Enthusiast

Oh man, never stray! Glad you learned the lesson here though.

Lesson two: Examine your speech. You dropped that Jenna doesn\'t like it, then that your friends don\'t like it either. See? She\'s permeating your thoughts. Hmmmmm, interesting... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Lesson two: Examine your speech. You dropped that Jenna doesn\'t like it, then that your friends don\'t like it either. See? She\'s permeating your thoughts. Hmmmmm, interesting... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Heh, Jenna also wants long sideburns and like really long and shaggy looking hair...both of which she\'s not going to get. My hair is going to go out to where it\'s comfortable to me, I\'m not gonna start styling to please her..

Of course, judging by my track record, I am probably going to be changing this decision like tomorrow night. No telling what some play or ass will do to me...

Phero Enthusiast

-Jon

Bottom line: It doesn\'t matter what you\'re not letting her know. You can\'t be even thinking these things even to yourself. What you\'re doing to her is fine. What you\'re doing to yourself is destructive. You have to BELIEVE she\'s replaceable and sit back and see if she does indeed earn your affection. Even if you treat her like you\'ve stated, once you go home no doubt you\'re still thinking about her. That\'s fine, just don\'t magnify her best qualities without acknowledging her shitty qualities too. You\'re gonna only get hurt this way - AGAIN.

Whether you admit it or not, you\'ve already put her on a pedestial. IMO, she hasn\'t earned it yet - not even close. Better hit that friend\'s sister to remind you that fun girls are a dime a dozen. Especially at your age.

Pelotudo,
    I bet that your body language in front of her told already to her everything that goes inside your mind

Phero Dude

Pelotudo,
    I bet that your body language in front of her told already to her everything that goes inside your mind

Probably, but I\'ve tried my hardest to make sure it hasn\'t. Either way, I\'m going to take the next few weeks w/ a grain of salt and let things flow. If anything happens, it happens; if not, that\'s fine. I finally realized it\'s not worth stressing over something or someone that I can\'t control, and just to go with it.

-Jon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information