Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: More Girlie Stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I have thick hair. I think it would work on any hair, but I don\'t think this line of products is available for you, my foreign, bi wanna be friend.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That´s not quite what I was asking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And I am not bi anymore. Just foreign, well for you USAians I am [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re NOT BI ANYMORE???

FINE! I jump the fence so I can be with you, and what do you do? Jump back into the other side!

I\'m mad now, CJ.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Bare Escentuals

FTR: I\'m pretty sure it doesn\'t have mica in it. It\'s not so much a shine as a nice healthy glow. It is definitely not matte, though, like you\'ll get from most liquids. I\'ve actually come to like this look more. I believe the \"glow\" is because of the bismuth in it (this is also what makes it so creamy as opposed to non-bismuth mineral foundations). There are many brands out there that don\'t have bismuth and are reported to be more matte (Botany Bay is one that many of the forum ladies use, and I\'m pretty sure it\'s more matte), but I\'ve never tried any of them. I post on another forum that is based around BE, so I can give you the link for it if you\'re interested in reading what other women have to say about it or if you\'d like to see what it looks like on real women (i.e. not the QVC models who all have perfect skin)- many of us post our daily \"looks\" there. I\'m not posting that here in the forum out of respect to the ladies who *do* put their pics up, so I\'ll PM it to you if you\'re interested. I can give you some recommendations on what foundation shades to try, so just LMK if you\'re still interested (any of you ladies are certianly welcome to PM me for the link or ask here if you want more info- I didn\'t mean to make the offer seem exclusive to FTR. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. ) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Out of curiosity, what is CP Serum? If you\'d rather not explain it again, you can just point me to the thread. Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

www.skinbiology.com

Buy it. You won\'t be sorry.

The inventor of this line of products has sold rights to lots of other cosmetic lines to use his technology, but what you buy directly from his site is the most potent form and is actually 2nd generation, while the commercial products are still using 1st generation technology. It\'s astoundingly cheap, amazingly effective, skin care. It works out to about $10.00 a month for CP Serum if you buy the big bottle.

CP stands for Copper Peptides. Somehow Dr. Pickart discovered the role of copper in skin care and perfected a delivery system in this watery blue liquid called CP Serum. I used 12 drops each application and that covers my face, neck and chest.

It makes your skin GLOW and it tightens and firms it noticeably.

His other products are great, too, but the CP Serum is a must have.

Since I\'ve been using CP/emu oil, I haven\'t needed to use a foundation. My skin looks GREAT. This from a woman who has used scads of makeup and creams on her face for the last 10 years. My freckles have been popping a little in the sun, but was told recently that they look sexy. So have opted to not wear foundation. And, my dark under-eye circles (hereditary) have diminished noticably. Thanks to whoever first brought this up on a thread here!!!!! Goddess

Oh yuck! I have put off getting the Emu oil because it just sounds so gross putting bird guts on your face, but everyone I have heard from that uses it, really loves it. I guess I\'ll try it out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Elena, you won´t regret getting the emu oil I promise! It´s the best moisturizer for skin I have ever tried. It´s the perfect product to use in winter especially!

It´s good for a lot of other things too. I had read that it helps for bruises and stuff. A while back I had ended up with a bruise - I´m a bit clumsy sometimes. It was right in a place that it very much affected from an injury I have already. A few days later ( I had forgotten about using the oil )I rubbed a little bit of stuff on that bruised area and the next day it had become much better, and it didn´t take very long for it to dissapear completely.

Really, this stuff is great. The one I have (emu oil s) is from skinbio doesn´t smell bad either, meaning they have removed the odours. It´s also used for things like arthritis, burns etc.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Don\'t they say it goes rancid in 3 months? Do you buy a little at a time?

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t remember reading that. I\'ve had mine longer than that and it\'s fine. It comes in about a 4 oz bottle, but a very tiny bit goes a very long way, as with all of the skinbio products.

Sadhu

I guess you should look after it especially during the hot summer season. They say it should be used within 3 months. And during how and warm weather you can/should keep it stored in the fridge. SO if you look after it you should be okay.
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

My apartment\'s air conditioned, thank god. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

That type of technology should come in handy when you´re playing with substances like EW I should think! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I don´t have air conditioning, in autum/winter it´s fine but this time of year if ther´s no sign of airmovement - christ! A ventilator is the only rescue. This remindsme, I have to and dig it out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

http://www.calypsos-oil.com/

Has this been discussed? I found it on the skin bio page.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes. We\'ve talked about Calypso oils before and their plant pheromones, etc.

The oils and lotions are nice. I don\'t like the nutmeg one, personally. I don\'t see the plant pheromones doing anything, either.

But they\'re nice for your skin.

Sadhu

I don\'t see the plant pheromones doing anything, either.

really, I´ve come to believe that those plant pheros add something to my own pheros signature and have a positive effect on my body scent. Anyway I do like the smell of the lotions. The BND cream is absolutely lovely I think.

**DONOTDELETE**

I probably haven\'t given them enough of a try. I got the P&amp;R lotion with plant \'mones in lavender/nutmeg or whatever, and I don\'t care for the smell and I only use it on my face at night, so I should take that back about the plant \'mones. If I used them in body lotion and actually around PEOPLE, who knows what could happen....

What works best for circles under your eyes? cp night eyes?

**DONOTDELETE**

Sleep, quit smoking, and treat your allergies ... Estee Lauder concealer ...

Long story short, I wish I knew.

King of the coupons!

What works best for circles under your eyes? cp night eyes?

Serious for a second...I\'ve read somewhere that the stuff used for hemorrhoids, will takes away the bag look. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Now...got\'a beer? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Preparation H is for BAGS under your eyes, because it reduces swelling.

It doesn\'t do anything for dark circles.

Sadhu

I think that scented lotion IS bodylotion as far as I remember. I´ll check and let you know.

Sadhu

Exit, if I knew what helps for this I´d tell you!! If you find something that works before me, let me know okay.
    CJ

King of the coupons!

Preparation H is for BAGS under your eyes, because it reduces swelling.

It doesn\'t do anything for dark circles.

Oh! Okay. Then, lots of make up! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Got\'a slice of bread I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You want a beer and a slice of bread.

How \'bout you just call Pizza Hut, what\'s the problem here. Do I look like the local grocer??

King of the coupons!

Sorry! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Got a dust pan I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Where do you buy emu oil?

Also, has anyone found a tooth-whitening system they like, and that works?

I tried the Noodle Head (Beyond the Zone) curling cream yesterday, pretty good stuff. Used just under a quarter size dollop and rubbed it between my palms, applied to hair, sort of like you would mousse. (My hair is down to my scapulas) The big test, I even applied it near my scalp. Applied hair dryer for about 5 minutes and scrunched a little. BTW, it\'s a straight hair dryer not one of those for curly hair. My ends were a riot of loose curls, and the hair wasn\'t weighed down. No greasy stuff near the scalp, it seemed to have more volume there, too. And it held, it\'s still curly the next morning. I\'m giving it a very good rating! Very happy with the Busted, Last Call and Strip Search stuff, too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Wish they\'d get their web page up - www.beyondthezone.com)

I want to know if Noodle Head is like the Sexy Styling sauce but for curly hair. The Sexy Styling Sauce leaves your hair looking like the \"day after\" hair. I can\'t go without the stuff now. After you use the Sexy Sauce, can you compair it to Noodle Head, please? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well of course, Elana, be happy to. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well the sexy styling sauce is also a lotion, right? Are you talking about the sexy styling sauce or the demented goo? I know you like the goo.

Please tell me how you apply the goo. That\'s thick, and looks like something you need rollers with?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sorry, I only wash my hair once a day and I\'m pretty much of a styling dunce! lol Wash-n-go, is what I usually do. So walk me thru it, k?? LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Which one should I test today? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I am talking about the Styling Sauce and not the goo. Yes, the Styling Sauce is a lotion. I am hoping that Noodle Head is the same product, but just meant for curly ladies like ourselves. The goo is very sticky and thick. I have never in my life used rollers. I never felt I had a reason to because my hair is naturally curly. I started taking a strip of hair around the frame of my face, adding a little goo to the strip and then twisting it into a rasta braid. Then I would loosen it up and it would be look so sexy.

When I was in Sally\'s the other day, I saw those rubber type curlers that you bend into your hair so I decided to get them to try them out with my new BTZ products. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results!!!
    I wash my hair every other day. The second day looks too excellent!!!!

I change the products that I use every time I do my hair, but my last project [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] was so successful, I may have to repeat to a T.

I applied the root lifter to my roots, then some Styling Sauce with a tiny bit of the Frizz Zapper. Then I scrunched and dried as usual. When my hair was dry, I took strips of hair, applied the goo and rolled up sections. I just hung out with the thingies in my hair for a few hours, when I took them out it was SUPER curly, but it was so easy to manipulate. The curl last so beautifully. Like I said.....I am on my second day today, and I woke up with my hair looking like I was just done up for a photo shoot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information