Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Switch 'em up

Default Switch \'em up

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hm.......

Just read a post from B2C.

So far, this AE/NPA hasn\'t done much for me. I am thinking about switching the AE for APC & PCC. That way I could make JB#1 and add a little bit of couplins (like he did for the masseuse). As some of you may know, or not know, I am a wanna-be player. I have a girlfriend. I date/have sex with other women/girls. I am trying to either a) improve the sex life between me and her, b) get more sex from other girls, or c) both.

I am not a \"hot\" guy, but I am working on that... I am very superficial.
    Which reminds me, does anyone know of a good MEN\'S Hair Stylist (not a barber, a stylist) in South Florida? I haven\'t found a decent haircut yet. Although when I get these \"Dumbo\" ears of mine tucked back, I might shave my head. I look like a handsome thug when I cover my hair, although you\'d never think that I could look like a thug, but you\'d be surprised... not even close friends recognized me at first, and this was up close.

Plus, I\'m working out, cycling creatine, ZMA, protein shakes (a few females have mentioned that I would look so much better with some weight on me)
    I would also like to point out that I don\'t use Speed Seduction, because I don\'t believe it will work for me. I don\'t really follow \"one master book\" but I get information on how to deal with women from many books and of course, WOMEN (i am lucky to know at least a few sane women who confirm things that most women don\'t. some of the sane women happen to be on this board. unfortunately, so are the loonys! guess which one u are)

Here is a picture of me: (people rate me at about a 6.5... I\'m looking to improve that). Warning, it\'s a very large file, from a digital camera (SORRY!)
    http://www.angelfire.com/realm/et/pics/DSC00208.JPG
    Small Face Pic http://www.angelfire.com/realm/et/pics/me.jpg
    Please give your opinions and suggestions (like, \"lift weights\" or \"you\'re cute the way you are\" or \"wear a bag, freak\").

Here is a picture of my girlfriend:
    http://www.angelfire.com/realm/et/pics/debbie2.jpg

Here is a picture of my girlfriend having an orgasm while she masturbated. The timing was perfect. This one is entitled \"Lust\". Ahh... memories of when times were simpler and body parts worked without complications... *sigh*
    http://www.angelfire.com/realm/et/pics/debprofile5b.jpg

... For those of you who recognize me or my girlfriend, please PM me with your address and the times when u normally sleep. Thanks.

Oh, and don\'t forget to laugh at my signature.

Banned User

Default Re: Switch \'em up

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Please give your opinions and suggestions (like, \"lift weights\" or \"you\'re cute the way you are\" or \"wear a bag, freak\").

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Please shave your armpits!

Your gf is cute, btw. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

thanks franki, i\'ve been thinking about that...

the fact is that i love smelling my own musk. my girlfriend too. we\'re very much into each other\'s smells.

thanks, i will try it.

anyone else with some helpful comments?

Phero Dude

Hey, there cutie. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Seriously. I think you\'re pretty cute. Hot? Well not to me, but that\'s the point, isn\'t it? No need to dredge up the same old argument there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You\'re getting your ears pinned? That will definitely help (not that they\'re that bad now). A little bulk can\'t hurt, especially since it looks like you have the wiry-type frame. Try some different hairstyles (I know you\'re looking for a stylist, so when you find one, get him/her to give you a cut that is versatile- one you can actually make into several different styles yourself), like the flatiron look that\'s so popular right now, or buzz it (not shaved- just a little hair). I think that might be sexy on you. I\'m not a big fan of those little chin hair things you guys seem to be so fond of. I think you\'d look good with either no facial hair or more- like a 5\'oclock shadow scruffy look (not a full beard by any stretch). How tall are you or did I just miss that? Anyway, HTH [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

yea i agree wif franki she is cute.
    im from NZ think im the only one on this site.
    are u indian ? u look like one of my mates.

DaVinciKittie

I appreciate two things:

1) your suggestions
    2) your tact

---------------------------------------------

Man, I get the \"cute\" thing a lot. Is this bad or good? Every female, and one gay boss, say to me \"You\'re too cute\" or \"I can forgive you because you\'re cute\" or \"You\'re awfully cute for not being here\" (I was supposed to leave at 2, I told the lady I am not here, meaning not on the clock)

It\'s not my actions, because I don\'t do anything cute. I do my job, and I chat with everyone. I poke fun occasionally, but we have a good laugh out of it. But while I enjoy the \"cuteness\" I don\'t think girls want to - to put it bluntly - be f*cked by a CUTE guy. They (I assume, correct me if I\'m wrong) want to get f*cked or f*ck a HOT guy. CUTE is for emasculated marriages like \"Everybody Loves Raymond\" - his life is my nightmare, by the way, seriously. HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT is how I want to be described. We live in the 21st century, so there has to be one way or another where I can acheive the look I want.

I mean, I\'m not where I want to be, looks wise, but I\'ve come a long way from:
    http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/sfpcbass/images/29.jpg

PREPARE TO BE HORRIFIED!!!

Phero Enthusiast

xxxPantero,
    In order to eliminate your dumb ears, I suggest you to let your hair grow a lot. I used to do that when I was child, but at my teenager my ears magically become small... I am so luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

My G-d Pantero you look like a Palestinian Suicide terrorist.

Thank good ness I know you better than that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.sfpc.net/pics/et_1.jpg

i look bad with long hair

i look bad with short hair

hence my need for a good stylist

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    i look bad with long hair

i look bad with short hair

hence my need for a good stylist

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Come on dude, you seem to me quite insecure about your looks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Just stay in front of a mirror for one hour and then try to imagine what is your best hairstyle, capisce?

Phero Dude

Dude, you seriously remind me of someone I know! &lt;no that\'s not a bad thing either- just a statement!&gt; Ok, first off, I\'m glad I didn\'t offend you. I assumed that since you had the balls to put yourself out there like that you were serious about wanting suggestions, so that\'s where I worked from. Second, to *ME* cute guys ARE sexy. I\'m the type who will snub the JCrew or Abercrombie (ESPECIALLY Abercrombie) guy and go for the cutie, and yes, I\'m talking about sex. I think you can be both cute and sexy at the same time, so the suggestions I made were along those lines. In fact, a different hair style might move you out of \"cute\" territory and into \"hot\" territory, especially if you play around with the facial hair. Proof that hair makes a big difference? Look at Clay from American Idol- *serious* transformation (no, I\'m not comparing you to Clay)! You still didn\'t say how tall you are though (again unless I missed it the first time around), and that\'s a big thing for me. It\'s unfair I know, but if I\'m taller than a guy, no matter now cute or hot or whatever he is, I\'m not interested. And he has to be taller when I\'m in my 3\" platforms. &lt;shrugs&gt; Some things you can change, and some things you can\'t (this presents a problem for me too, b/c I get hit on predominantly by latino guys, and they tend to be the shorter ones). You can somewhat counteract the height issue by carrying yourself straighter (yoga is great for that BTW), but that\'s like an inch tops. Anyway, I\'m probably not being much help at this point, but I did want to point out that not all women want the conventionally \"hot\" guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I feel like I have a kindred spirit now! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well please feel free to take this advice for what it\'s worth (free duh!) If I were in your shoes I might want to consider the following:

1) Definitely try the JB#1 mix, even though you appear to be fairly young I think the NPA would only help you. The PCC will come in handy with the GF and possibly allow you to take more erotic pics!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] POST THEM! hehe
    2) Facial hair works well for me, but not too much. IMHO, A nice looking goatee would look really good on you.
    3) Start on a good HIT regemin. Take a look at HIT workout to get a starting point. Be sure to take in at least 1 gram/protein per LB!!! Consider yourself as bulking for the next 12 weeks, then you can re-evaluate your conditioning.

Good luck and take care Bro!

B2C

<font color=\"blue\">Alquimista:
    \"Come on dude, you seem to me quite insecure about your looks . Just stay in front of a mirror for one hour and then try to imagine what is your best hairstyle, capisce? \"</font>

I Did. Yes, I get insecure half of the time, the other half its just my \"never good enough\" attitude. I\'ve tried a few hairstyles, some I got by accident that looked good.
    They were in the middle.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=\"blue\">DaVinciKittie
    \"Dude, you seriously remind me of someone I know! &lt;no that\'s not a bad thing either- just a statement!&gt; Ok, first off, I\'m glad I didn\'t offend you. I assumed that since you had the balls to put yourself out there like that you were serious about wanting suggestions, so that\'s where I worked from. Second, to *ME* cute guys ARE sexy. I\'m the type who will snub the JCrew or Abercrombie (ESPECIALLY Abercrombie) guy and go for the cutie, and yes, I\'m talking about sex. I think you can be both cute and sexy at the same time, so the suggestions I made were along those lines. In fact, a different hair style might move you out of \"cute\" territory and into \"hot\" territory, especially if you play around with the facial hair. Proof that hair makes a big difference? Look at Clay from American Idol- *serious* transformation (no, I\'m not comparing you to Clay)! You still didn\'t say how tall you are though (again unless I missed it the first time around), and that\'s a big thing for me. It\'s unfair I know, but if I\'m taller than a guy, no matter now cute or hot or whatever he is, I\'m not interested. And he has to be taller when I\'m in my 3\" platforms. &lt;shrugs&gt; Some things you can change, and some things you can\'t (this presents a problem for me too, b/c I get hit on predominantly by latino guys, and they tend to be the shorter ones). You can somewhat counteract the height issue by carrying yourself straighter (yoga is great for that BTW), but that\'s like an inch tops. Anyway, I\'m probably not being much help at this point, but I did want to point out that not all women want the conventionally \"hot\" guys. \"</font>

I am 5\'9, but I think I grew an inch. So I think I\'m about 5\'10 (maybe 5\'11 with shoes... but I could be off by an inch). My main GF likes to use these 3-inch boots, which used make her about my height, now just an inch shorter (this is when I\'m barefoot, of course). I\'m less JCrew and more Express/Structure (when I feel like spending the money, otherwise I\'m nekkid, because I snub K-mart and Wal-mart and Target clothes). That\'s what I\'m talking about with the hair, too. I don\'t like that I look too young with no facial hair. I need to get a trimmer that trims me down to a 5-0\'clock shadow, because unlike some guys I know, I don\'t get it naturally. I get a \"dirty\" look on my face with no shaving, and it\'s uneven in some places.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=\"blue\">B2C
    \"I feel like I have a kindred spirit now!

Well please feel free to take this advice for what it\'s worth (free duh!) If I were in your shoes I might want to consider the following:

1) Definitely try the JB#1 mix, even though you appear to be fairly young I think the NPA would only help you. The PCC will come in handy with the GF and possibly allow you to take more erotic pics!!! POST THEM! hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]2) Facial hair works well for me, but not too much. IMHO, A nice looking goatee would look really good on you.
    3) Start on a good HIT regemin. Take a look at HIT workout to get a starting point. Be sure to take in at least 1 gram/protein per LB!!! Consider yourself as bulking for the next 12 weeks, then you can re-evaluate your conditioning.\"</font>

Okay, will give the AE a few more tries before I give it the old heave-ho
    I have more erotic pix, but that one was the only one decent enough that I\'d put online. I\'m perverted, not an a$$hole. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    And I\'ve started training. I want to bulk up, but still keep that \"lean\" look. I think women would find that sexier on me. Lean, like a stallion, not massive like a bull. ALthough I know my share of women who go for the BULL.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    OH MY GOD!!! I found one of my very first \"flash\" additions to a website I did years ago! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Love the music. Very dark loop. Damn, I should go back into that.
    http://braddockdrumline.freeservers.com/newsheader.swf

I can dig it Bro, I have the exact opposite scenario going. I\'ve always had the Bull thing going (in more ways than one! heh) and am now leaning out well.

B2C

Phero Pro

Hmm ... Debbie is a cutie .... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously Pantero, you\'re thinking way too much.

You are a cutie!!
    Now I can come visit you next time I am in your B&amp;N. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

xxxPantero,
    To get rid of your insecurity you should not have an hair dress that please the others; have one that pleases you. If you keep asking people even after you change again your heirdress, nothing will change: some of them will like it, and of them win not. So what matters here is what you think is better for you. A good-looking guy like you should not be worrying a lot about this \"litte issue\"... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

you need some PI/m. That should stop the \"too cute\" comments

LOL. hahaa you do look cute in that drumming pic. you have cute ears. hahaa. oh, and you need only 1 major thing for fix what you look like now. SHAVE UR ARMPITS man. looks like u have buckwheat in a headlock. hahaa jp. is not about looks man. its about confidence. with that, u can pick up as many chicks as you want. but its gotta be real confidence, not no cheap fake.

Banned User

isn\'t a man allowed to have armpit hair anymore?

Arm pit hair is so sexy! Men shouldn\'t shave it off.

**DONOTDELETE**

Do NOT shave your armpits.

Banned User

must be those damn men\'s magazines again

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, are you people all BLIND or what??

Look at his EYES, my god. He\'s got the serious f*ck me eyes.

Lose the goatee thing because it\'s distracting from your eyes. Yeah, find a good stylist (easier said than done).

Skinny/wiry is sexy, you\'ve got the right idea re stallion, not bull -- I don\'t think you can carry bull, it\'s not you, but stallion for sure.

You\'ve got better raw material than you give yourself credit for.

Phero Pro

What about eyebrows FTR? I just get mine plucked/waxed in the middle just to clean it up.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, that\'s good. You for sure don\'t want the unibrow thing goin\' on. I\'m for guys getting rid of hair between eyebrows, nose hair, and ear hair.

Other than that, I kinda like hairy guys, but that\'s just me.

Pantero, look. You\'ve got what you\'ve got, and you can maximize that - you can\'t change it but so much. \"Cute\" is good. You may not like \"cute,\" but cute will get you just as laid as \"handsome.\" It\'s suckage, but kind of a waste of time to try to be something ENTIRELY different that what you are. Be the best \"cute\" you can be.

Part of the reason you\'re getting that is because you\'re young, and part of the reason is that your face tends toward pretty. Don\'t be mad. Pretty boys get lotsa pussy too. WORK it!

Your girlfriend\'s hot, what do you want, man? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Look at his EYES, my god. He\'s got the serious f*ck me eyes. &gt;&gt;&gt; Yea man, just give them that look like in that picture. It is not how you look but how you look at \'em. You might have to smile playfully though Mr. Thug.

I don\'t seee anything wrong with his hair, or the chin music, I don\'t know why people are complaining and why he doesn\'t like it. Anyway, you got a good color hair too. Dark black. Okay, the ears make you look younger (thus the \"cute stuff\"), but other then that, you are in better shape then 9 out of 10 guys. Not everybody is perfect. If some thinks you are not this or that, and they have one of their crazy hangups, just tell them to take one of the other nine guys instead of you.

**DONOTDELETE**

He\'s just wanting to kick some ideas around about his looks, he couldn\'t be but so worried for real, \'cause he\'s obviously doing ok. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What do you not like about your hair, Pantero?

I say let the chin hair thing go because it\'s not quite happening. Shave. Like, do one or the other ... but this chin thing is like you wish you could really grow facial hair but you can\'t. Better off to shave; it\'s definitive.

my 2 cents

Banned User

There is basically nothing you can do, you can maximize your outside aestetics but as far as increasing your sexual attractiveness......well there\'s pheros hehe. Your facial structure is set. What I mean is your beauty has little to do with the outside influences its set in stone.

It\'s the way your body is shaped, whether it be mathematical locations from point A to B, your features and on and on.

Take Brad Pitt for example you could have him playing a attractive lover in one movie, then you make him a garbage man in the next.....he is still attractive as a garbage man.

**DONOTDELETE**

Brad Pitt\'s actually kind of a good example -- I\'m thinking of him as the cowboy bad boy in Thelma and Louise ... oh my, those abs ... he\'s cut. He\'s not bulky, he\'s defined, though. And he tends toward \"cute.\" I mean, he ain\'t no Alex Baldwin ...

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information