Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Banned User

Default Re: Ok, change em up BART STYLE BABY! My pics HERE!

Oh...

Tell me what\'s wrong with me and right with me.

lol

Bart

Banned User

Build it and they will come, it\'s just taking them a bit. All of the forum members (everyone) kicks ass here. I am sure they will respond to the post.

Did I get all of the pics?

Things arent so bad!

You\'ve certainly got the big SOB look down to a T [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (in a good way).

Maybe it is just your attitude.

Banned User

You\'ve certainly got the big SOB look down to a T (in a good way).

I don\'t get it.

What is SOB, and what is T?

?

Bart

Banned User

SOB = Son of a Bitch.

To a \"T\" means perfectly, exactly.

Banned User

I told you there was nothing wrong with my body, just the face.

Bart

Hey there is nothing wrong with your face, if you stop believing that then you will see a big change.

And no im not talking about lying to yourself, \'cos it isnt a lie. I was just thinking how good you could be with women if you were the confident-nice guy type.

Phero Dude

FTR posted this on another thread, but I agree so I\'ll comment on it here...

There\'s absolutely nothing wrong with you, well, other than the fact that *you* think there is. I think you would probably *benefit* though, from a new haircut. Try something that gets the hair off your forehead and maybe isn\'t so thick on the sides. A good stylist should be able to recommend something more specific, and they usually have loads of books you can look through to show them *exactly* what it is you\'re wanting. A new haircut can make a *world* of difference.

I think you have nice eyes too. They\'re soulful. I think, from your pictures, you have a \"sweetheart\" kind of look- the kind of guy who makes a girl feel all warm and fuzzy. Now, body language is another matter completely, so it\'s possible you could be putting off intimidating vibes just by the way you hold yourself, and that\'s why girls are reluctant to approach you. I can\'t say. I\'d say your best bet, though, is to read all the advice you get here (the serious advice, at least), makes the changes you can (and *want* to make), and accept the things you can\'t. The more comfortable you are with yourself, the more comfortable other people will be around you. HTH.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Oh...

Tell me what\'s wrong with me and right with me.

lol

Bart

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What is going on with this forum??? I thought that this was a mones forum, not a psychologist forum to help you to learn to see your real image... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

This should probably be in the Open Discussion Folder.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah, this forum is starting to look like those low self-esteem people assemble, that when somebody says like \"I like to sleep with my Teddy Bear\" everybody in the room starts to cry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Good idea! Consider this thread moved!

Banned User

Bart seems from the pictures, to hold some of his true emotion of what he wants to do and say, and what he does not want those around him to know, in. Does that make sense Bart? Release it bro let it fly. You seem like you love your mom alot, if she was the one taking the pictures, it seems like it. Well of course you love your mom alot I think I am so smart haha.

When I first saw you I was scared for a minute like you were hurting or something. I then was wondering about what was your problem I didn\'t see it.

I don\'t see anything you need to work on, on the outside looks good to me, but I will leave it up to the girls to tell ya. Lades get all over this and thanks FTR and Vinci for your opinions.

Bart,

There is nothing wrong with you at all, other than a lack of self confidence. You are a good looking young man with a great smile... use it liberally and with feeling. Throw your shoulders back hold your head high and meet life face on. That will do more for your image than anything else.

If you still feel like you need to change something in your outward appearance, try a new haircut as DVK already suggested. Maybe even get some radical highlights put in. But at the end of it all just remember, true beauty comes from within. The rest is simply superficial.

Banned User

Way to go Bart. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now with a face like that and some self confidence you can rule the world. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Yo Bart [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ...

Like some ppl said in the other thread, I\'d change my hairstyle. Just go to a stylist and work something out with him/her. I\'d bet you\'d be a different man with a shorter and sharper cut because you have quite thick strong hair.

The area below your eyes might need some attention too. Get something like an eye gel, Menaji, Nickel and Clinique have quite good products. I use \"Menaji 911 Eye Treatment\" myself after a clubbing session, works well for me and gets rid of those dark circles. You might get some tweezers and reshape your eyebrows, a little sharper might fit well to your face.

Well ... not much left to say ... you are thinking too much ;P. There\'s obviously nothing wrong with you ..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Ok, change em up BART STYLE BABY! My pics HERE

Bart seems from the pictures, to hold some of his true emotion of what he wants to do and say, and what he does not want those around him to know, in. Does that make sense Bart? Release it bro let it fly. You seem like you love your mom alot, if she was the one taking the pictures, it seems like it. Well of course you love your mom alot I think I am so smart haha.

When I first saw you I was scared for a minute like you were hurting or something. I then was wondering about what was your problem I didn\'t see it.

I don\'t see anything you need to work on, on the outside looks good to me, but I will leave it up to the girls to tell ya. Lades get all over this and thanks FTR and Vinci for your opinions.

Well, gee, Tallmacky, I\'m sure you\'re just ever so welcome. We just might post again some time, you never know.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yo Bart [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ...

Like some ppl said in the other thread, I\'d change my hairstyle. Just go to a stylist and work something out with him/her. I\'d bet you\'d be a different man with a shorter and sharper cut because you have quite thick strong hair.

The area below your eyes might need some attention too. Get something like an eye gel, Menaji, Nickel and Clinique have quite good products. I use \"Menaji 911 Eye Treatment\" myself after a clubbing session, works well for me and gets rid of those dark circles. You might get some tweezers and reshape your eyebrows, a little sharper might fit well to your face.

Well ... not much left to say ... you are thinking too much ;P. There\'s obviously nothing wrong with you ..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Don\'t pluck your eyebrows.

This forum is about the science of attraction. Making yourself look better is part of the science of attraction. Making yourself feel more confident is also part of the science of attraction.

My 2 cents.

Banned User

[FTR posted this on another thread, but I agree so I\'ll comment on it here...

There\'s absolutely nothing wrong with you, well, other than the fact that *you* think there is. I think you would probably *benefit* though, from a new haircut. Try something that gets the hair off your forehead and maybe isn\'t so thick on the sides. A good stylist should be able to recommend something more specific, and they usually have loads of books you can look through to show them *exactly* what it is you\'re wanting. A new haircut can make a *world* of difference.

I think you have nice eyes too. They\'re soulful. I think, from your pictures, you have a \"sweetheart\" kind of look- the kind of guy who makes a girl feel all warm and fuzzy. Now, body language is another matter completely, so it\'s possible you could be putting off intimidating vibes just by the way you hold yourself, and that\'s why girls are reluctant to approach you. I can\'t say. I\'d say your best bet, though, is to read all the advice you get here (the serious advice, at least), makes the changes you can (and *want* to make), and accept the things you can\'t. The more comfortable you are with yourself, the more comfortable other people will be around you. HTH. /quote]

Ok, first of all, I\'m PISSED OFF!
    This has been up for a DAYYYYYY and has been moved to the open discussion! What\'s his name...It was up there for like I don\'t know 10 F*CKING PAGES and it JUST GOT MOVED!

Duh, why did I post it there?

Well, it has to do with the fact that NOONE GOES HERE, and the fact hat it DOES HAVE to do with pheromones, body/pheromones.

Anyway, on with it.

Ok, I PURPOSELY grew my hair out, lol. I died it.

It was something to change it up. I have a photo of my student idea, and it\'s in the yearbook, where my hair is just like you guys are TELLING ME to have it..Shot, clean cut.

The only problem is by the ears, it WAS right at that point where, not long enough to go over. It goes right over now, so no problem.

Either way. Some people say my hair long looks good. Some people say short, I don\'t think it matters.

As for the eyes. Yes, lol
    I DEFINATELY have good eyes. Only problem is sometimes they get ride around the outsides because I\'m mad/tired/stressed, etc.
    But, definately, no problem with the eyes.
    I\'ve been told I got nice eyes. That, or someoen comments on them. Which, to me, they noticed them, and that means they are either ugly or nice (noone notices average) and so I\'m going for the latter.

Warm and fuzzy? Yes. But, you see, many girls would never think that, because I\'m not \"cute\".

Well, life\'s too d*mn harsh to be \"cute.\"

It contradicts is what it is.
    You say I look like I could make a girl warm and fuzzy, but than I got damn traps and shoulders comming out, etc.

What to do about that? I don\'t know.

I may try that next time, hair stylist, exactly. Stylist is fine. Only problem is maintenance.

Tallmacky says I look like I\'m holding back emotion.
    Yes, this is true. LIke, when you want to hit someone, but don\'t.

But, here\'s the catch. I can\'t exactly \"let out\" my emotion. You see, I can\'t just beat the [bad word] out of anyone I want, or rape some girl, etc.
    It is always like that though. Whenver you want something you can\'t get it, and when you don\'t want it you get it.

The guy who is not focused on sex will get it, yet doesn\'t really want it. Hmm...

Anyway, I\'m not fixing to pluck out my damn eyebrows...I\'ll go to the hairdresser next time and tell her I want clean cut look.

The whole point though, I grew my hair out, it was short, and died it. Some people say it looks good long. My mom likes it long, some other girls say they like long hair on guys, either way. I think it\'s really just more quality of hair v.s. length, etc.

Attitude and body language?

Yes, I understand that.

I think I have a combination of manic depression and clinical depression.

Manic is where you go through happy and sad for no reason.

Clinical is where you go through ACTUAL BODY CHANGES. The brain stops making chemicals and your body changes.

I am reading a book, really good (maybe it will help). Basically, there\'s 5 stages of depression (different stages for grief, depression is diffeerent).

And basicaly, it\'s VERY VERY INTERESTING, because it ACTUALLY GIVES a rundown of EXACT SYMPTOMS.

And, it\'s interesting because, I\'m like, wow, that\'s where it\'s coming from.

One of the levels is where your face appearance my change, and even if you smile it\'s a fake looking smile, etc.

And than, body changes.

Etiher sleeping too much, or not enough. Waking up, but can\'t go to sleep. Daytime isn\'t a good time of the day. Aches for no reason.

Not only do I not fall asleep at night, but when I wake up, I can\'t go back to sleep. And than I literally like fall asleep during the day, it\'s all f** up. Not a day person? During the summer, I just sleep when I am tired, and my body just wants to go to sleep at like 5 in the morning, and I end up staying up all night, and etc. Then, just a while ago, which, I had NO IDEA why... But, like, my elboe would be hurting extremely bad, for no reason, nothing wrong with it, aches all over the place, etc. My hiar has been getting thinner. The hair is fine, I got good hair, just there\'s less of them, lol.

As I was reading the different stages, I was SUPPRISED to realize that I was on the 4th one, which is second to last.

First of all.. I have good insight. I can tell what I feel, it\'s just I don\'t know what it means, how to fix it.

But, the 4th stage is DISSOCIATION. And, I\'m not sure but I\'ve been saying it for a WHILE NOW. I told my mom. I told her, I was like, when I look in the mirror, I see someone else, it\'s not me. And I also just, at this stage, don\'t feel ANYTHING ANYMORE. It\'s a reaction. It protects you. Without dissoiation your body might give up. But, serious. The point where, you don\'t feel anything. And it seem to go back and forth in stage 4, dissociation, where I CANNOT GET ANGRY. I\'m not happy either. I\'m just THERE. Like a robot. In fact, when I am angry and etc on the board, I am BETTER than when I am very manogamistic. lol

That\'s stage 4. Second to last. I had no idea I was that f***** depressed.

It seems, I have EVERY STAGE except for the last one which is delusional thinking, halluscinations visual and aditory, etc.

But, if it\'s that bad to where you cut yourself off to the rest of the world, well, lol.

All kinds of stuff.

But, I think you\'re right in that boyd language, and whatnot. People can tell I suppose.

Anyway, oh yeah, good eyes. lol I get eye contact all the time.

I think it finally makes sense really....

I get the eye contact, the looks, etc.

But when people look away, or don\'t go any farther than that, it\'s like this...

\"D*mn, this dude, he\'s got the prettiest eyes, and he\'s got a nice body...\" But then, after the dihl, eye contact, staring, etc. That\'s it, they figure there\'s something wrong with me or something. That\'s it, body language, etc. And plus, girls can tell.

I have people tell me all the time....I\'ll be standing there...And people I know...They\'re like, dude, you look dead or something.

Either way, feeling like [bad word] al lthe time, tha\'ts not a good life. And the way you feel transpires to the way you make OTHER PEOPLE FEEL...

And AS SOEONE SAID!

Looks dont\' matter so much as the way you make the girl feel!

So, when she\'s staring at me, etc...If I make her feel depressed, she\'s not exactly going ot like me very much.

Oh yeah, and obbessive compulsive disorder. Although, mostly outgrown that almost through self control. Obessive compulsive, manic, depression, oh, it\'s just plain sad. And, someone without it amy be wondering like, how, etc. But, for someoen that is depressed, whatever the cause. Perhaps they hae good cause, they feel hopeoless, meaning they almost think that\'s all they can feel, that\'s how everyone is (although KNOW it\'s truely not, etc.)

Soemoene who is happy probably wonders why everyone\'s not happy, etc.

Either way...

Bart

Banned User

Oh, I forgot to add.

lol

How do I have thick hair?
    HOw do I have big body?

Anst...

THAT\'S WHY!

I do ALL THE RIGHT THINGS!

Just...

For the WRONG REASONS!

It\'s like uh...Becoming a doctor, but only to try to prove yourself because you are trying to wint he affection of your parents, other people, etc.

Anxst...

That\'s why I began lifting, lol...

Oh, but the pictures. No, they weren\'t taken by my mom. They were Taken by Anne, my dad\'s girlfriend. She\'s a photographer. Real good, does watercolor stuff too.

Any more comments, I am open to them all.

Of course, they are comments.

I mean, FTR may PREFER short hair v.s. long hair.

Someone may PREFER eyebrows thinner than not, etc.

You see, the problem with the eyebrows.

Wide eybrows, YES.

HOWEVER, my natural hair color is very very light colored so you don\'t much see them.
    In fact, I probably will, next time we get hair cut shave it all off. I probably did that out of anxst too...

Bart

upsidedown

Ok, first of all, I\'m PISSED OFF!
    This has been up for a DAYYYYYY and has been moved to the open discussion! What\'s his name...It was up there for like I don\'t know 10 F*CKING PAGES and it JUST GOT MOVED!

I would be the \"what\'s his name\" who moved your post Bart.

Sorry, I forgot that the whole world revolves around you and what you want!

How dare you forget that!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s not a matter of long versus short. It\'s a matter of the shape of the cut.

Look, Bart, we can\'t do therapy here ... only one of us is qualified, and even then, you can\'t treat people on an internet forum.

About the best we can do is offer hairdo advice.

Take it or leave it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well, gee, Tallmacky, I\'m sure you\'re just ever so welcome. We just night post again some time, you never know.

Ummm [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img], what am I to make of this, it doesn\'t make any sense.

==============================

Bart, do what all those guys online do find a hot girl and pose with her in a picture. Those are some nice pictures and your dad\'s gf does a good job. Bart no one was silent and non-responsive, if they were that would be a bad sign my friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I would be the \"what\'s his name\" who moved your post Bart.

Well, [bad word], that\'s easy for you to say, you GOT WHAT you wanted DIDN\'T YOU!?

lol

It\'s like, the person that thinks something unfair is the [bad word]. lol

F*ck you ok!

Hiar advice huh. My hair isn\'t the problem, lol.

Bart

Banned User

Nothing was lost in the transfer from pheromone discussion to open discussion, I think people will also see this more, and longer.

upsidedown

Well, [bad word], that\'s easy for you to say, you GOT WHAT you wanted DIDN\'T YOU!?

lol

It\'s like, the person that thinks something unfair is the [bad word]. lol

F*ck you ok!

Bart, there were numerous people on here who felt that your thread was in the wrong forum and asked for it to be changed. After they suggested it, I agreed. Others told me that I did the right thing after the move.

That\'s my job as moderator, to make judgment decissions.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with a decission. What I have trouble with is the way you choose to express your disagreement. But, using the language you have used toward me (and many others on this forum from time to time) is totally uncalled for.

That\'s my job as moderator, to make judgment decissions.

Isn\'t it your job to ban obnoxious posters? This is getting out of hand

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah it is.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information